PDA

View Full Version : Samples For Fl

Nick
12-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Sorry if I am repeating, but does anybody know where I could download some samples of instruments? A single sound of instrument in WAV, not loops. Preferably with loop points, if those are instruments. Who works with Fruity Loops know, what I mean. I'm completely run out of good samples. Thanks.

Tulac
12-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Well I remember downloading a heep of samples from p2p netwroks and such, and also you could extract them from other songs...(that is legal if you don't make profit from those samples)
Also I can advise to use VST plugins because they can make many different sounds, and you can always mix the sample so that it doesn't sound the same...
I don't really know any of the sites which provide samples though...

Nick
12-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Another big piece of s**t is that many plugins in FL are shareware. Some slices require Beat Creator and some plugins have this goddamn demo in brackets after title of plugin. And to be honest, I know very few about VST. Actually only, that they are exist. :D Could you tell exactly which plugin can make those different sounds you mentioned?

Tulac
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
You can find a s**tload of VST plugins, many of them are free, check them out and see what you like ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/