PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence test.

The Niles
03-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Mr Peskapoe should get the credit for finding this one.

Take the test and share the result.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index2.jsp...rcles_border&z= (http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index2.jsp?sid=1925&supp=FC_728x90_circles_border&z=)

My results,

Congratulations, The Picard!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Mr.Peskapoe
03-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Congratulations, Marcus!
Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Thats mine :D

Havell
03-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Congratulations, Richard!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Ha, Ha! I'm super-intelligent! :D

FreeFreddy
03-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Hmm, I seem little less smart than you... :?

Congratulations, Alfred!
Your IQ score is 120

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

I hate Math actually, that's probably the case of less IQ...
Most surprisingly, this partial description fits me quite correctly... :shock:

Mr.Peskapoe
03-08-2004, 07:44 PM
yeah, I was just thinking about that, its a bit irie what they can tell of you based on a few questions. Mine fits quite well to, and I know the same is true for the Pizzard.

Tom Henrik
03-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Tom Henrik, you are an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are exceptionally good at teaching others.

Why didn't I get my score? :?

Was it because I refuse to pay them?

Congratulations, Tom Henrik!
Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

HAHAHAHA!!
Much better!

FreeFreddy
03-08-2004, 08:02 PM
I didn't pay them either... Did you register at their site? With you E-mail adress and password? Perhaps try to see you results again if you have?
Congratulations, Alfred!
Opps, it seems, I inadvertently gave out my name... :? :wink:

Tom Henrik
03-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Just out of interest. What is the average score?

The Niles
03-08-2004, 08:07 PM
100 is the baseline score. But IQ tests on the internet are always a LOT higher then normal. I think the baseline here should be saught at 120.

Kosta
03-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Congratulations, Kosta!
Your IQ score is 133

blah blah blah.... is it just me or are practically all internet IQ test the same? :)

The Niles
03-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey I want to know what the blah blah blah was!

Tom Henrik
03-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Congratulations, Kosta!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary
and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Hihihi....
*runs away before Kosta finds out*

Titan
03-08-2004, 09:20 PM
I was accepted by the MENSA organication.. you'r required an IQ over 130 to get in there ;) had 138 when i did theire test... was like 5 yrs ago.. but still ;)

Durak
03-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I'm too lazy to do it, therefore I am the most intelligent!

Seraphim13
04-08-2004, 03:14 AM
Congratulations, Joe!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

:D

Tom Henrik
04-08-2004, 05:10 AM
I'm too lazy to do it, therefore I am the most intelligent!

:twisted: CHICKEN! :twisted:

Omuletzu
04-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Take the test and share the result.
I took this test some time ago.Worth mentioning is that there are two types of tests on this site: The IQ test , and the SUPER IQ test
At the first test i scored 142, and at the second 138

Mircea, you are an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are exceptionally good at teaching others.

Just like Tom :wink: :titan:

mika
04-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Congratulations, Mika!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

Maikel
04-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Congratulations, maikel!
Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

note that I suck at math :o

eric10051981
04-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Congratulations, Eric!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns ? both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction ? especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

the last time i did the test, the result was about 132-134.. so i think this is my average score..

"which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction" :arrow: kinda make sense with everyone at my office asking me things.. 8)

Danny252
05-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Congratulations, Daniel!
Your IQ score is 126

You saying I'm stupid? Are YOU saying I'm stupid? ARE YOU? HUH? HUH?

Danny252
05-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

YoU sAyInG i WoRk?

FreeFreddy
05-08-2004, 05:12 PM
You all cheated! :evil: Why I only have 120 points when I answered almost all, not math-concerned questions (and even most of math-questions...)? And I considered myself smarter than the average mass... :roll:

Omuletzu
05-08-2004, 05:15 PM
And I considered myself smarter than the average mass... :roll:

8) :P

PS Nice avatar :evil:

:jesus: :whipped:

Havell
05-08-2004, 06:37 PM
And I considered myself smarter than the average mass... :roll:

You are smarter, If 100 is the average that mens that half of everyone must get under 100 so if you are 120 then you are more intelligent than at least half the world's population, still not as clever as me though :) .

Malchior
06-08-2004, 10:25 PM
This looks like fun.

Congratulations, Malchior!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Pretty accurate, I'm was hopeless at English in school.

Danny252
08-08-2004, 06:27 PM
still, are we all extremely intelligent people?

Danny252
08-08-2004, 06:28 PM
well I can see why I'm lower than most people, being 12 *looks at free freddy's score* *snigger* *laugh*

Maikel
08-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Either we are all smart or the test is ''user-friendly'' ;)

Tom Henrik
08-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Nah!

We are all smart f%#kers :wink:

Havell
08-08-2004, 08:47 PM
well I can see why I'm lower than most people, being 12

Actually, the results are altered depending on what age you put in, so older people need to answer more questions right to get a good score than young people, so being 12 is not an excuse.

eric10051981
09-08-2004, 02:02 AM
well, different situation results differently.. for instance, if you are in a stressed condition, you won't score as high as when you are happy.. maybe better tried the test a couple more times.. :)

rallier
11-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Congratulations, Christopher!
Your IQ score is 136

Well english is not my native language, so i had hard trouble about those expressions which u had to fill in the blanks....and some words i didn't know what they meant........
I found the test ridiculous to be honest.....i have seen much more complicated I.Q. tests (without those expressions though)
getting 136 without even thinking........my guess it's a fake I.Q. test just to sell their stuff and click on the degree things....the reason is to get you fascinated about how smart you "really" are and go for a full personalized report and stuff....u know they just flatter you ;)
I already done a real I.Q. test when i was a kid and scored really high and i remember, that was far more complex and lengthy ;)

Unknown Hero
21-08-2004, 11:37 AM
When I was 14 I took real IQ test. I responded correctly on every question. My IQ is "more than 172" so they say. I'll take a look at this IQ test you recomended. If you want something more difficult (something I didn't managed to solve all), than you should visit www.highiqsociety.org and you'll see what is unsolveable.

Unknown Hero
21-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Congratulations, Viktor!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

See Freddy. If you have IQ 120 in this test that means than in real IQ test you'll get much better results.

P.S. I don't think I'm a "Word Warrior", I think I'm "Visual Mathematician", cause I have always been the best in Math at school.

FreeFreddy
21-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Yep, seems so... :roll:

Kiddiarni
21-08-2004, 12:28 PM
And one thing about those tests...Theyre all in english...THere are some words that I dont understand, which I would do if they were in Icelandic...

So, a this is more accurate for People with english as their mother language

Puffin
21-08-2004, 02:26 PM
I hate those pictures.... "Find the next junk that fit's this thingy".... I just don't get it.... :cry:

Kiddiarni
21-08-2004, 06:25 PM
maybe because your IQ is a negative number?

FreeFreddy
21-08-2004, 07:55 PM
IQ score -27 :lol:

Puffin
22-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Well, that's probably true! :wink:

FreeFreddy
22-08-2004, 06:27 AM
Nah, this cannot be the truth, else you wouldn't be able to move and eat with such IQ score - no brain then, lol :shock: :lol:

Chef Boyardee
22-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Ahh, I hate these IQ test things. For starters, people have the misconception that IQ is actual intelligence; it's merely the brains ability to observe and process information quickly. Secondly, the standards for IQ are different in each country, meaning the Netherlands has a different IQ basis than America, which has a different IQ basis than Germany, and so on. IQs from different countries just don't match up. But anyway, I asked my dad once what my IQ was a long time ago and he said 'pretty high'.

I don't have much respect for IQ tests, especially internet ones. I think they're made just to brown nose the people who take them =P

Unknown Hero
22-08-2004, 08:03 AM
I think if you have high IQ then you can solve problems and puzzles rapidly, that also means you are good in adventure games and everything where you must use your brain.

rallier
22-08-2004, 01:26 PM
well today on www.highiqsociety.org i just scored 125 :( i am sure i could score higher than that though........
But yeah it's not an easy one.....quite difficult
especially the unfolded paper stuff where u should match the one which is not created grrrrrrr :cry: and the verbal ones

rallier
22-08-2004, 01:58 PM
well now i passed their test.....around 130....

Unknown Hero
22-08-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm just about to write "Ultimate IQ test". Inform you later.

Jebus
23-08-2004, 08:43 AM
According to this test, my IQ is 129, but in real life it's around 133 or something. I can't remember.

Unknown Hero
23-08-2004, 09:11 AM
They said something like: "Your IQ is 125. You are now able to join our society, it's only 20$ a year."

I said something like this: "Screw you guys I'm going home!"

Kiddiarni
23-08-2004, 10:43 AM
LOOOL :D:D:D: Your Now able to join our society...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOL...thats funny...

Unknown Hero
23-08-2004, 10:51 AM
"It's only 20$ a year!"

This one is good!