PDA

View Full Version : I Am Interested To Buy Website Simular To

Sinisa
16-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Hello to all here
I am brand new here, but seasoned webmaster, and huge fan of abandonware and freeware games

I am planing to make site abouth them and so far best I found it abandonia :w00t:
you simply rule

I noticed there are few webrings abouth abandonware and some sites don`t work

i was wondering maybe somebody here know somebody who would sell site abouth abandonware for reasonable price, or only not used domain that have some good backlinks and still some traffic to it

Also if somebody have site that is working interested to sell, i am also interested

thank you for reading
Sinisa :Brain:

Dino
16-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Do we have another Croatian here??? According to the name, we do! :Brain:

Sinisa
16-05-2005, 10:05 PM
yes, infact I have just now readed some links you recomended and noticed a lot of them is on croatian :)

i also forgot to mention, I have checked several abandonware rings, and checked sites that are offline, then tried to contact webmasters on email adresses in whois info
but as we know most of those is not in use becouse there is a lot of SPAM, so i didn`t get any reply :(

Dino
16-05-2005, 10:09 PM
I doubt you'll find quality site for sale... It's best to start a new one, if you're experienced webmaster, with some adequate help and a lot of working elan, you'll make it!

Or you could just stay here and help make Abandonia a better place... Or just become part of Croatian translation crew! :D

Sinisa
16-05-2005, 10:14 PM
i am very interested to have my own site for my soul :P
i am abandonware fan for so long that i must show this to world LOL
but if somebody have some rewiew that is needed to transfer I will be happy to do it :D
just PM me

Titan
17-05-2005, 12:24 AM
So.. you'r not intrested in joining thisone then?
We always have space for more helpers here.

Sinisa
17-05-2005, 12:30 AM
i am always interested to help when i can, and currently i do have some free time. I already made one translation to croatian, if OvErLoRd will like it :)

Dino
23-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Sinisa@May 17 2005, 01:30 AM
i am always interested to help when i can, and currently i do have some free time. I already made one translation to croatian, if OvErLoRd will like it :)
Oh, I do, I DO (like it, that is!! :D