PDA

View Full Version : Lost Vikings, The

Kosta
11-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/12)

Martin
21-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey!

For a long time ago, I lost this game... :angry:

But now, I have it! :Brain:

yabune
08-11-2004, 06:21 PM
I love this game but after some minutes playing the game in dosbox the game gets very slow... I have to close the window and open the game again to have the normal speed..
Does it happens to anyone?
I have it on 4000 cycles and no frame skip.

Thanks!

Yamcha
08-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Finaly one game that I played.I was to the last level after month of playng.I never pass it :cry:

Ultralisk
17-02-2005, 02:12 PM
:titan: THE LOST VIKINGS FOREVER :titan:
Heyy I remember my first game PREHISTORIK 2 I started with it an amazing one then I met with this one The Lost Vikings unfortunetly it was'nt working well stocking from a count down ( I think it was ripped somehow but now here it is thanks a lot guys once again :ok:

Cowowar
09-03-2005, 06:22 PM
this game is great. i really like the combination of action and puzzle gameplay elements. :ok:

Drakolan
15-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Interesting tidbit:

The characters from this game make an appearance in World of Warcraft in the Uldaman dungeon.

Wong
15-04-2005, 09:47 PM
My brother summed up the problem with Lost Vikings 2 very well - it's because with five characters and a lot more abilities between them they could just think up a lot of different puzzles to be solved, but in the first they were stuck with only three characters with few abilities, so the puzzles had to be more imaginitive and get progressively harder.

LV2 wasn't exactly a bad game, but it wasn't as good as the original. (The more obvious Americanisation of it bothered me a bit).

18-04-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm so happy! :D My brother used to play this game a freaking lot. But for some reason, he lost it. But now I found it here! He's going to be estatic! :w00t:
I love this site! :Brain:

A Lost Viking
28-04-2005, 07:39 PM
:help: HELP!!!
I'm lost!
I played the game all the way and got stuck at one level (second level back on the space ship).
I saw you have the level codes here, but I don't wanna go to the next level until I finish this one. The code is FRGT.
I get the red and blue key, but I just cant get the yellow key (Eric should probably get it, but the only place I couldn't check yet is a dead end. I get to the gravity fields but can't go on. What am I missing???
HELP!!! :help:

bojster
28-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Is that the one with a looooong gravity-fielded passage (is that a literally *dead* end for Erik?)? I think only Olaf can get through there, but I finished this game like 10 years ago, so I can remember wrong. ;-)
Or maybe it has to be Erik, but with Olaf's help... Whichever one of them it is, he must first go down, before he touches the gravity pads and start going up, only this way he can stay alive. Figure out the rest. I hope we're talking about the same level. ;-)

dr_st
28-04-2005, 08:46 PM
I disagree - I think that the second part was by no means worse than the first part. It's just that the PC port sucked - ugly graphics, horrible voice acting, bad controls, very picky (refuses to work under many configurations).

For the real LV2 experience, you must play the SNES version.

A Lost Viking
28-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes, that's the one BOJSTER. I know he should go down first - but there's no way to get down. I tried droping a bomd - hopeing to hit a computer or something, but no go. No other viking except Erik can even get to those gravity fields, so I'm guessing he has to do something - but what???

dr_st
28-04-2005, 09:59 PM
There is a way to go down. If you jump and then enter the reversed gravity field as you fall down, you'll still have enough downward momentum to get to the bottom before the field starts carrying you up again.

A (not any more) Lost Viking
29-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks! That helped. I got through! Just two more levels and the game is finished!!!
:kosta: :kosta: :kosta:

A Vikings (lost again)
03-05-2005, 05:19 PM
:help:
OK I've been trying the last level for many days - but can't finish it!
I use Olaf to blow the Big Boss of the three steps.
Then I use Baleog to open the trap door and shoot him off it.
But what do I do with Erik?
I can get to the place where Tormador is in and I have one bomb left, but how do I destroy him? Is there a way around?

dr_st
03-05-2005, 07:47 PM
You destroy him by running and headbutting him, so that he hits the electric current. Beware of his bombs, lasers and especially his force field, that will kill you on the spot. The trick is to wait for the force field to vanish and quickly charge into him before he starts walking towards you.

You must headbutt him into the electricity four times before he teleports and leaves a red key.

JHE
04-05-2005, 11:03 AM
My big brother brought this game home years ago.. took a LONG time to finish, but it is FUN!! One of those games that stay in your heart forever..as do the level codes. I know those by heart now.

Oh, and about the appearance of these guys in WoW... Silicon & Synapse is Blizzards former company name. That's probably the reason.. (Information from HOTU)

Oldie Goldie
14-05-2005, 05:57 PM
For me the best jump & run ever. I get addicted from it an played it within one day. Sadlyl i never couldn't finnished the last level. :cry:

tikbalang
30-05-2005, 04:47 PM
from gamewinners website they have different codes for the EU and US versions.

The Lost Vikings

Level * *US * * *EU

2 * * * *TLPT * *LLM0
3 * * * *GRND * *FL0T
4 * * * *LLMO * *TRSS
5 * * * *FLOT * *PRHS
6 * * * *TRSS * *CVRN
7 * * * *PRHS * *BBLS
8 * * * *CVRN * *VLCN
9 * * * *BBLS * *QCKS
10 * * * TR33 * *PHR0
11 * * * VLCN * *SPKS
12 * * * QCKS * *JMNN
13 * * * PHR0 * *TTRS
14 * * * CIR0 * *JLLY
15 * * * SPKS * *PLNG
16 * * * JMNN * *BTRY
17 * * * SNDS * *JNKR
18 * * * TMPL * *CBLT
19 * * * TTRS * *H0PP
20 * * * JLLY * *SMRT
21 * * * PLNG * *V8TR
22 * * * BTRY * *NFL8
23 * * * JNKR * *WKYY
24 * * * RVTS * *CMB0
25 * * * CBLT * *8BLL
26 * * * HOPP * *TRDR
27 * * * SMRT * *FNTM
28 * * * V8TR * *WRLR
29 * * * NFL8 * *TRPD
30 * * * WK99 * *TFFF
31 * * * CMB0 * *FRGT
32 * * * 8BLL
33 * * * TRDR
34 * * * FNTM
35 * * * WRLR
36 * * * PDDY
37 * * * TRPD
38 * * * TFFF
39 * * * FRGT
40 * * * 4RN4
41 * * * MSTR
---------------------

US version is 10 levels more than EU?
please post a link to vikings 1 and 2. thanks.

dr_st
31-05-2005, 02:39 PM
As far as I know, the additional levels are only in the Sega Genesis version, and the codes from Gamewinners are somewhat wrong.

Coganthegreat
12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Lost vikings is a great game i could never get past the candy world or whatever though

Xikarita
13-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Never managed to kill Tomator on the last level.... :cry:

Sebatianos
27-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Xikarita@Aug 13 2005, 01:05 PM
Never managed to kill Tomator on the last level.... :cry:
It's not that difficult. First you throw bombs at him, so he falls of those platforms (Olaf does that), then you shoot the switches for the trap door to open under him (he'll be throwing bombs and shooting his gun in regular intervals so it's not difficult to figure him out). No the third part was the worse. Eric needs to ram him and climb the lader to avoid him, then ram him some more.
After this you'll need all three vikings. You'll need to block his shots with the shield, deacutivate his forcefield with arrows and ram him. At the end just use the switch and he'll float into space.

Guest_some dude
07-12-2005, 06:56 AM
I Love this game But I olny played it on a sega emulator
VERY GOOD GAME! :w00t:

Fun @ A GAME
13-12-2005, 04:34 PM
I Got this game on the snes

24-12-2005, 08:12 PM
I love this game... played it is a li'l dude:)

Gamer99999
21-02-2006, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by A (not any more) Lost Viking@Apr 29 2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks! That helped. I got through! Just two more levels and the game is finished!!!
:kosta: :kosta: :kosta:
Hey, I was doing the FRGT level as well. I got past the gravity fields and everything...but I don't see the yellow key anywhere. Theres a portal that takes you back to the start...but Eric doesn't find the third key. Am I missing something? :help:

The Fifth Horseman
21-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Look around. I don't remeber exactly, but I recall a bug that sometimes causes the key to disappear - just get through that part of the level again, and it should appear there.

Rogue
21-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Poor Vikings...

They must be lost somewhere in Iceland... LOL

Huge country.... easy to get lost.... :D

Kearnsy
02-03-2006, 10:13 AM
This is a really fun game!
I remember playing coop on an old Sega (of some kind) quite a while ago.
Still hits the spot!

Lost Marmot
29-05-2006, 07:11 PM
A mighty good game. One of the first I've completed, and I must say, one of the bestest ;)
I remember the day I destroyed Tomator (heh... Paradajzac) and how happy I've felt about it :)

=Paradajzac Rulz=

Goodguy3
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
awsome Game!

thescreenyou get for finishing a level with less than 3 vikings(orjust screwing up completely) still haunst me....

Olaf
02-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Well, I'm a bit late but I'll try. I'm stuck at a level in lost vikings 1, the one after the introduction of the magnets. It's the level where there's an elevator that eventually leads into electricity, and a really long fall for eric that ends with a bouncer, stopping him from getting hurt. In the beginning of the level there is also a bomb just above a floor of spikes, which seems impossible to get without removing the spikes somehow.

The Fifth Horseman
03-07-2006, 12:48 PM
If I understand which level you mean and remember it right, you need to use Erik to jump the crumbling platforms to the right. At the end, there will be a lever that will extend a floor plate over the spikes.

Olaf
03-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Wow, when you ask for help for something simple you always feel stupid. I don't think you're thinking of the right level, after jumping with Eric there is a switch, but it's unreachable without Baelogs arrows. Your reply made me understand anyway for some reason, it was just as simple as jumping with eric to the other side, shooting a arrow and following it with the camera when switching charcter.

So thanks.

Guest_Eduardo_*
23-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I used to have this game on my old computer! *snif*
I'm so glad I found it... Cause... I used to play this a lot... I used to spend whole afternoons playing it!

I wish I could find all of my old games... Unfortunately, I don't recall all of their names... I already have Keen Dreams and Indianapolis 500, and stuff like that... :w00t:

Thornwood
16-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Just downloaded this game and I love love LOVE IT! This kind of blend between action and puzzle is so perfect, and the characters are so intense, it blows my mind, man. I just completed the first 8 levels and it's almost 1:30 in the morning. Guess the game's pretty addicting, then. Good stuff!

Treewyrm
16-09-2006, 10:10 AM
It is addicting but the difficulty grows on as you progress the game, some levels (chocolate and abstract worlds mainly) are very *** hard, it takes few tries to figure out the sequence required to complete it. But well, what else did you expect from Blizzard (yah, they just had a different company name back then but still it's the same people). The game is just simply great, puzzles also great. And the final clashdown with Tomator (makes me wonder now - is he an orc too? Remember Blackthrone?) is the ultimate puzzle combined with hardcore platformer action.

The Fifth Horseman
18-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Actually, the battle with Tomator is not final in any way.
Vide Lost Vikings II, where you will also find out the truth about who he exactly is. It's quite shocking.
And as a side note, LVII puts the difficulty a notch higher, too. The final world must be devil's own handwork, because it's so hard to get through.
The LV1 final fight with Tomator pales compared to those on the last two levels of LV2.

04-10-2006, 09:35 PM
I have just downloaded it

but I don't know how to start it, I have downloaded an emulator, but I don't know what to do

can enybody help?

LOST
05-10-2006, 09:06 AM
I have got stuck at last but one level. Code 4RN4. After second Exit.
After teleport I have got in the closed room which I can't get out.
:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

08-10-2006, 01:42 PM
A very good game i owned on amiga; i got stucked in the world with candy, chocolate etc.... (v hard) and had to find online codes.
Strangely, some levels of the last world are quite easy compared to those before.

10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I used to play this game as a little kid, my dad brought it from america
i have to admit i cried a lot, when i played this game, because it was so hard for a 4 year old(and still is for me today) ;)

The Fifth Horseman
11-10-2006, 10:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 4 2006, 11:35 PM) 259448</div>I have just downloaded it but I don't know how to start it, I have downloaded an emulator, but I don't know what to do can enybody help?[/b]
I presume the emulator you mentioned is DosBox.
You might want to check out the official DosBox FAQ (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php), and particularly this part of it. (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?page=Basic+Setup+and+Installation+of+Dos Box) It is quite helpful for users unfamiliar with DosBox.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LOST @ Oct 5 2006, 11:06 AM) 259525</div>
I have got stuck at last but one level. Code 4RN4. After second Exit.
After teleport I have got in the closed room which I can't get out.[/b]
I think I remember the part you're talking about. Have Olaf put his shield up, then jump on it with Erik. You should be able to jump to a concealed ladder in the ceiling now.

LOST
12-10-2006, 04:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Oct 11 2006, 10:46 AM) 260638</div>
I think I remember the part you're talking about. Have Olaf put his shield up, then jump on it with Erik. You should be able to jump to a concealed ladder in the ceiling now.
[/b]

Thank you!!! :brain: :brain: :brain:

Marika
22-10-2006, 12:36 AM
i know how to get through that level! When the one that jumps (WHATEV HIS NAME IS)gets to the little space (where there isnt any gravity) there is a little sho above him. So take the one with the shield and put the shield up . Let the other 1 jump on it and get it . Then use it (choose it and press e) run throuhg (the shoe will keep you down so dont worry) push(s) the switch and the graity will go off for the other vikings!

The Fifth Horseman
23-10-2006, 03:20 PM
The "jumping viking" is called Erik.

Oh, and Marika... the level you are speaking about is the last one of the first world. The one we're talking about is after the fifth world of the game when you return to the spaceship again.

13-11-2006, 10:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Oct 23 2006, 03:20 PM) 263089</div>
The "jumping viking" is called Erik.

Oh, and Marika... the level you are speaking about is the last one of the first world. The one we're talking about is after the fifth world of the game when you return to the spaceship again.
[/b]

I'm having problems, my keyboard just dosn't seem to work with this game, I've tryed all the keyboard options and still nothing, any suggestions folks.

The Fifth Horseman
13-11-2006, 12:46 PM
And are you using DosBox?

24-11-2006, 11:56 AM
HI everyone!
I stuck on the level with code MSTR.
The tomator is now on the bottom and i have only Eric with one bomb to "take care" of him.
Somebody earlier wrote: "You have to ram the tomator"

I don't know how to ram him,because when i get close to him,he kills me when I even touch him.
please help.

The Fifth Horseman
24-11-2006, 12:12 PM
He will disable his shield to move around every now and then. That's when you ram him.

Help :(
19-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Does anybody have the manual for this anymore? The download link is broken and I can't install it :(

The Fifth Horseman
21-03-2007, 11:50 AM
The game should be cracked. Just type in anything at the copy protection.

Yzmo
01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
This game Roxx.. so yay..

Played it 3 hours straight :D

:titan: :titan:

person
16-05-2007, 12:50 AM
can any1 tell me how to download i get to part were it says like type in the word from word 4 line 3 page 12 were is that at

The Fifth Horseman
16-05-2007, 12:37 PM
The game is cracked, so just press ENTER and it should work.
I answered that question two posts above yours, BTW.

Irdin
14-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi everybody. I'd like to share two search results:

I just found walkthrough videos by this guy "iworms" for LV at youtube. If you get stuck, you might want to watch (as i did searching for a solution). Sorry to those of you who hate spoilers and cheats. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=iworms

Further, Replacementdocs.com hosts two PDF versions of the game manual:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.1030 (DOS)
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.3275 (NES)

Thanks to the abandonia team for all the great work! I love what you do.

Have fun playing.

Mousazz
29-06-2007, 02:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Coganthegreat @ Aug 13 2005, 02:13 AM) 142435</div>
Lost vikings is a great game i could never get past the candy world or whatever though
[/b]
me too. stuck on one of those levels where you have to ascend by pumping up. I HATE PUMPING UP! TAKES TOO MUCH TIME. and those (or at least THAT level) is very long. you make a mistake... all over again.
I HATE IT! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Hi

Downloaded this and it works, except I can't get the sound to work - which option do I pick on the sound setup menu.

Thanks

B

The Fifth Horseman
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Sound Blaster Pro, IRQ 7, DMA 1, Adress 220.
Make sure to run the game in DOSBox (a beginner's guide can be found here (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14913)).

Ginjah
19-09-2007, 08:04 AM
This game is legend!

Thumbs way up for this game :ok: :ok: :ok:

19-09-2007, 05:51 PM
:wallbash: :sos: HELP :sos: :wallbash:
That level with the exits (password:4rn4). I CAN´T PASS IT!!
I´m after the third exit, in that room where i must jump up with Eric and found the secret ledder, went up found the yellow key and opened the way to the exit.
But how do the other Vikings come up?? :wallbash:

:hairpull:

19-09-2007, 05:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 19 2007, 06:51 PM) 311885</div>
:wallbash: :sos: HELP :sos: :wallbash:
That level with the exits (password:4rn4). I CAN´T PASS IT!!
I´m after the third exit, in that room where i must jump up with Eric and found the secret ledder, went up found the yellow key and opened the way to the exit.
But how do the other Vikings come up?? :wallbash:

:hairpull:
[/b]

SORRY
I found the way right now
:brain: :titan: :ok: :D :w00t: :thanx:

GREAT GAME

me
23-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey
ABANDONIA FOREVER
but do someone know where i can get the US-version of the lost vikings??
:titan:

The Fifth Horseman
24-09-2007, 12:10 PM
What's wrong with the one we've got?

carlyfalls@Hotmail.com
27-02-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm playing the game in dosbox, and everything works fine, except when I try to use items. I press tab to access my item and when I press E, nothing happens. I don't understand :( and i was so excited to play.

The Fifth Horseman
27-02-2008, 04:59 PM
The Use button does not work in inventory. When you select the item to use, leave inventory (TAB again) and THEN press E to use it.

carlyfalls@Hotmail.com
27-02-2008, 05:33 PM
you are my hero. thank you. :love:

Reyus
17-10-2008, 05:58 PM
hi, im sry but i cant find the download link.
Can someone help me?

dosraider
17-10-2008, 06:48 PM
hi, im sry but i cant find the download link.
Can someone help me?
No download link.
Protected game.
Read more@
http://www.abandonia.com/faq

Can change in the future, and don't ask 'when'.

Szilvio
14-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Do anyone collected the secret passages? I try to collect them, if you interest I can share it here.
Unfortunatelly I can not pass the level (17.) "TTRS" I can not find the optimum jumps not to be killed by falling blocks. I tried it several times... :(

The Fifth Horseman
14-02-2009, 05:09 PM
TTRS is a tough one, IIRC I got through the blocks by avoiding them until I could jump back on the ledge I came into the block pit from, then waiting until all blocks settle down.
If my notes can be trusted, the codes are:

1. STRT
2. GR8T
3. LTPT
4. GRND
5. LLMO
6. FLOT
7. TRSS
8. CVRN
9. BBLS
10. VLCN
11. QCKS
12. PHRO
13. C1RO
14. SPKS
15. JMNN
16. TTRS
17. JLLY
18. PLNG
19. BTRY
20. JNKR
21. CBLT
22. HOPP
23. SMRT
24. V8TR
25. NFL8
26. WKYY
27. CMBO
28. 8BLL
29. TRDR
30. FNTM
31. WRLR
32. TRPP
33. TFFF
34. FRGT
35. 4RN4
36. MSTR

Szilvio
22-02-2009, 09:02 PM
No download link.
Protected game.
Read more@
http://www.abandonia.com/faq

Can change in the future, and don't ask 'when'.

And when it started to be protected? Few month ago it was free... :omg:

Mighty Midget
22-02-2009, 09:05 PM
The moment we become aware of a downloadable title being sold, it's status goes from "abandoned" to "sold" which amounts to "protected". This is only an example of how a title can be re-protected, and I don't know what happened in this particular case.

The Fifth Horseman
22-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Funny. I have no record of it becoming protected to begin with.
Keep in mind that this isn't an exact science - we're trying our best to stay on track, but sometimes we find that a game is sold again, or that the publishing rights were purchased by another company whose games we avoid for safety reasons (read: because they'd get the ISP to shut down the site and then merrily sue us out of our last pair of underwear).

bobson
15-11-2009, 08:47 PM
anyone remembers why this game is protected? Blackthorne also from Blizzard/Interplay is a younger game and is downloadable :)

The Fifth Horseman
15-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Not as far as I can determine. Probably due for an unprotection.

Paco
15-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Not as far as I can determine. Probably due for an unprotection.

yes, the Game is on the Unprotection-List and will be checked sometimes and if its not Protected/sold then the Game will get Unprotected.

Pex
01-12-2009, 04:04 AM
It seems that download link doesn't work.

Acethor
01-12-2009, 05:20 AM
Fixed :)

-jester-
21-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Fantastic game! One of the best oldies ever made.

trip_electric
22-06-2010, 01:07 AM
The Lost Vikings was one of the first games I ever got for my SNES. I loved it and I still do! I no longer have my SNES copy unfortunately, but I've since downloaded the DOS version :smile2:

The three character system was the first of it's kind that I remember which was made it so interesting and fun for me. It was a puzzle game! It was a platformer! It was both! It definitely set the bar for platformers nicely. I think The Lost Vikings is one of those games you can't fail to love; a definite classic.

Bejelith
27-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Yup, excellent game. One of the first I ever played on my 386 many years ago! Epic soundtrack too -totally suited the game's style. Nice dialogues too- if it weren't for them, we'd have three flat and uninteresting characters.

(Also:What could be more awesome than having 3 vikings rocking really hard in the ending?:rocks:)

bopgah
05-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Whenever I try to run either the setup or the game in dosbox, after the copy protection line the program ends, and I get this

An internal error occurred. Clue:
FILE:7

I've played numerous games in dosbox before without too much trouble but I just don't know what to do here.

pjlasl
07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I remember when I got a hold of a copy of this game and my pc (at the time) couldn't play it. I remember having to do some of config.sys and autoexec.bat changes to start the game, but I could never play it. Had to rely on a buddy who had a better machine.

Smashing things with Erik was always fun! :hihihi:

Fortinbras
14-07-2014, 07:36 PM
!!! WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD !!!

I finally started playing this again and completed a level yesterday. I come a long way in 2 weeks last summer, without any help. Now I'm on the next to last level. A level with multiple EXITS !! After dying countless times I made it to the exit, just to be transported to another area of the same level. Then I died countless times again. Finally I reached a 2nd exit, running for my life past some mechano mobs, I was so relieved when I reached that exit, but NO!!!! -the level still continues, not only that but it involves some fancy ladder jumping with Eric :doh: - and there's where I'm at now (the ladders).

Apparently the SEGA version had 5 more levels.
Searching the Internet for the differences/different levels, I found this:

In the SEGA version lvl 2 (code) is TLPT, but lvl 3 in the 37 lvl version, then it goes on like this until lvl 10 SEGA (TR33), then it's the same until lvl 17 SNDS and lvl 18 TMPL for SEGA, lvl 24 RVTS, and 36 PDDY.

In short: the levels that seem to be exclusively to SEGA are:
lvl 10, lvl 17, lvl 18, lvl 24, and 36 -using the SEGA "notation". The last 5 lvls are the same on every platform. Also there are minor code differences (I'll assume they're not typos) likve lvl 7/8: PRKS/PRHS and lvl 30/27: WK99/WKYY.

Can any1 else confirm this?

Anyway: great game.

The Fifth Horseman
23-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Yep.
I've played the extra levels using an emulator, they're nothing to write home about.