PDA

View Full Version : Help with Police Quest 2. Can't get it to install?>Please help

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 01:10 AM
Sorry guys i'm a newbie but I am trying hard to better my skills so umm if some` has any advice or hints at all please let me know. My email is Cobraking_40@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jacques

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 01:28 AM
OK,you don't mention the problem, but normally all you have to do after you properly download the .zip file is to decompress it using WinZip or WinRAR to an specific folder.You shouldn't normally run into other isntallation problems from there on, but try being more specific!

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Sorry for not being specific but see when I extract, it SHOWS that it is busy extracting but when i go to the folder the is nothing. Please help?

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Maybe there was some problem during download which resulted in corrupting the .zip file, assuming that there is nothing wrong with whatever decompressing program you might be using.If the latter works fine on other files,try downloading the game again.Can't think of any other possible problem there.Maybe if you mentioned the game you've downloaded you would get some moer help from the site's masters.

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:06 AM
..., behind that there is nothing wrong with whatever decompressing program you might be using...

"Behind"? No sense here! I meant "assuming that there is nothing wrong,blah blah..."

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:06 AM
..., behind that there is nothing wrong with whatever decompressing program you might be using...

"Behind"? No sense here! I meant assuming that there is nothing wrong,blah blah..."

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:07 AM
Do you know what is actually really funny? You tried to type more but your moer. Moer is like a swear word in Afrikaans but nevermind i'm childish. I downloaded police quest 2 and Alone in the dark and still there is nothing I can do?

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Ok,this is annoying.I tried to correct a message error and ended with filling the reply box.The correct part of the message is "assuming that there is nothing wrong with..."
Sorry for teh mess,but it wasn't entirely my fault,as the message posted was diferrent from the correction I was trying to make!Or maybe I just too touchy! :D

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 02:14 AM
OK, I have to raise my hands up (that's actually a greek expression meaning i don't know what else to suggest- well I had to come up with an answer to that "moer" comment- :D what does that mean really?
As for your problem,I'm afraid you'll have to take it to the site's masters!Sorry for not being more helpful!

Durak
17-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Is this a forum where only guests can post? =)

Tom Henrik
17-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Is this a forum where only guests can post? =)

It was until now :wink: