PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate

efthimios
16-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Is there ANY version available of the song Chocolate by Kylie Minogue without that dude in the background saying "yo, yeah yeah", but just Kylie in it?
The music video is without him but none of the audio only versions that I have found so far.
I wanted to buy a cd after so many months (money problems) just for this song, then I heard it from a friend, and it ruins the song for me. He (I can't due to network limitations use most programs online) downloaded other versions and they all had him in the track.
So, anyone??? I don't want to waste money to buy a cd for a song and not even get the song that I want. :crazy:
There just must be that (music video) version as audio only, right, right? :help:

Scarface
17-04-2005, 08:41 PM
why don't you try to search it just writing: chocolate (video version)???

maybe you can find something

WolverineDK
18-04-2005, 12:38 AM
or just try to find the video and extract the audio with TMPGEnc and encode the audio with CDex for an example :) ?

efthimios
18-04-2005, 01:34 AM
I can't use any programs like p2p or with similar abilities (DC+ mirc etc) to get/search any files due to the very restrictive network here. I cannot even use bittorent. So, the only search facilities I can use is yahoo google etc. Which are not as helpful unfortunately.

The idea of ripping the sound off the video is nice too even though the quality would propably not be very good. Still, there is the problem of getting the video, which for the reasons mentioned above is also impossible. I can watch the video with say launch.com or winamp or the official site, but can't download it.

There just must be a version of this song without the dude, right? :crazy: I don't have a problem buying that cd, if it exists. :wall:

Scarface
18-04-2005, 08:26 PM
you can find out if that CD exists if you post on the Kylie.com (http://www.kylie.com) boards or on the Say Hey (http://www.sayhey.co.uk) boards.

Check'em out :ok:

xcom freak
18-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Checked the CD version. The guy is there also. You could download the video and record the sound only . You'll lose quality but you'll lose the guy also.