PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Play Wisardry 7

Nicolas
10-04-2005, 12:43 AM
:sniper: I'm running with window 98.... I tried to find the game wisardry 7 for a long time... Each time I actually find the game I can't run the thing... :ranting: I tried a lot of solutions but nothing work.

Please help me... I want to play! :help:

FreeFreddy
10-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Well, I guess you have a fast PC? Then your problem is first of all that the game can't run because it's much more than too fast there. Also do you have a sound card that is compatible to Creative Soundblaster old standard? If you have, do you have Dos drivers for it installed?
If that doesn't help, you should provide some more details of the problem here. ;)

nicolas
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm on a pentium III, 64MB of RAM, virtual memory 32 bits, 250 megahertz. I have the game on a iso file. I also have daemon tool and Dosbox. I follow the step you explain on another topic, but when I do the ``install.exe d`` in Dosbox a message appear to tell me that ``install.exe`` is an Illegal command....

What should I do?

Is there a more easy playable version of the game somewhere?

FreeFreddy
10-04-2005, 04:05 PM
I have the version of Wizardry VII that doesn't need a CD to play and is as such no ISO... The question is how I should provide it to you.
Anyway "illegal command" would mean that you aren't in the (mounted) folder of the game and therefore the command can't be "found". You should first go to the folder of the game and run install.exe there. ;)

nicolas
10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Edited in regard to the "send me game x to my email" for unregistered members rule. Create yourself an account and send a PM or contact the person personally via email or MSN. -Eagle of Fire

Nicolas
10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
send it to me

BeefontheBone
10-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Well, you managed to follow half of those instructions - send him a PM rather than cluttering up the forum.

FreeFreddy
11-04-2005, 08:22 AM
This message has been deleted and left blank. -Eagle of Fire

21-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Apr 10 2005, 04:05 PM
I have the version of Wizardry VII that doesn't need a CD to play and is as such no ISO... The question is how I should provide it to you.
Anyway "illegal command" would mean that you aren't in the (mounted) folder of the game and therefore the command can't be "found". You should first go to the folder of the game and run install.exe there. ;)
Can someone with the game not in ISO provide it to me?
my email is example@example.com

BeefontheBone
21-04-2005, 12:00 PM
4 posts above you is an edit by an admin explaining that what you just posted breaks the froum rules, so no.