PDA

View Full Version : Clam Digger [NON-PC]

Kevitzinn
06-04-2005, 03:26 AM
Has anyone heard of this game, if you look it up on google, you'll see a site that has stuff about it, the site was everything2.com or something. Anyway, i would like to play this game cause apparently it was discontinued because the opponent in the game was mean and parents said this game was made to make kids feel bad and suicidal even. It was a really old game, no real graphics mostly text was used to make pictures. Anyway, we should get it!

:rifle: :yawn:

chickenman
06-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Sounds rubbish mite i ask why you want a game thats not finished ?
, well i searched The-Underdogs for it and didn't find it, if it was not finished then i don't think most people will want it so it won't be on any web sites.

:sniper:

Kevitzinn
07-04-2005, 04:05 AM
I meant discontinued as in it they only made 500 games cause it was offended so many people. Perhaps I used the wrong word, perhaps I am dumb, BUT I WANT CLAM DIGGER!

Here's the premise of the game (I am not making this up!)

Tyrone calls you up and says, "I am so much better at clamdigging than you!" So you get in the car and race to the beach and the point of the game, is to find parking. But it can really offend you while you're doing it!

:rifle: :Tom:

Luchsen
18-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Clam Digger is a fictional game that appears in the TV series Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Do you really think that someone would name a game Clam Digger?!

Closed due to: Dirty fictional game title. :hypocrite: