PDA

View Full Version : Cd Trouble W/ Hammer Of The Gods...

Sorgo de Alepo
09-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone.
The trouble Iīm having is this; whenever I run hammer.bat from DOSbox, the programīs windows close up just like that, and when I try to run it from Windows (Me) it asks me for CD. Now, I tried to use fakecd, but it gave me this error where it asks me to edit the config.sys to include a LASTDRIVE command. I tried that and it wouldnīt work. Someone can help me out? I know I should have tried goinī for the cdemu2 way, but I canīt get my head around it.

Data
09-03-2005, 09:16 AM
did you use the latest version of dosbox ?

Sorgo de Alepo
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
I was using v0.62; never thought thatīd do the trick. Thanks a lot!! :bye:

Uge
19-03-2005, 10:44 PM
I am having a problem with CD drive also :angry:

Games says Insert Cd-rom and defaults to the game directory. I have two CD drives, I tried mounting both, both times I had confirming messages.

The same thing happens when I do have the game CD-rom in the drive, too (I have one from the old days).

I would really appreaciate any help. I thought there for a minute that finally I got this little gem of a game to run for me again :help:

When I try and run the game from the download off your cool site, it gets terminated straight away after loading drivers. If I run it from the disk installation (using DOSBox), the game terminates after the intro.