PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel B1

The Levitating Nun
26-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Does anyone else remember this game, very linear very mad and very fast from what I remember. I know Hotu has it but I think it would be a good addition to the site myself, what does everyone else think? It's 9 years old now so should be abandonware otherwise naughty Hotu...

NoMaD SouL
26-02-2005, 11:14 PM
:bye: Yes dude...the game is really abandoware since the company was bought by sony and the title is forgotten.(if you remember Tunnel B1 was also a playstasion 1 game)...the guy in HOTU is very causious.Never ever would have a game without being 10000% sure that is abandoned,except the early days it was online.I have it and i think its an original.you can download it from there if you have the bandwidth(i dont know why HoTU its latelly so damn slow..and also why it has almost 3 months for an update....i think its the Tsunami.The guys are malaisian...)

The Levitating Nun
27-02-2005, 06:48 PM
I guessed it was abandonware, however I was suggesting that it could be brought to this site as it would make a good addition.

Timpsi
27-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by NoMaD SouL@Feb 27 2005, 02:14 AM
(i dont know why HoTU its latelly so damn slow..and also why it has almost 3 months for an update....i think its the Tsunami.The guys are malaisian...)
Actually, not Malaysian but Thai, and not guys either.

There's a new update coming soon, I believe. UD has added some 15 games in the past 2 weeks.

MrBackAlleySka
28-02-2005, 12:50 AM
wait, HOTU masters, are ...masteresses? iisss in Looooovveeeeee!!!!!

Paco
14-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Tunnel B1 (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/tunnel-b1)

not protected but sold?