PDA

View Full Version : from Re-Volt request

Mighty Midget
05-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Sorry, The G@mer. English only. Please translate.

EDIT: According to Babelfish (curse that piece of crummy translator), The G@mer said something like:

But why can't you get this for me? this is the request section, isn't it? I have made 1 request, there is no reason to say I spam, something I don't know what is.
(VERY roughly corrected by MM, and apologies if I missed pieces of the translation)

The G@mer: What you said, that you don't know what spam is, is not entirely true. I did send you a PM where I explained (I still have copies of those PMs), and I asked you to stop it. You did not stop. As far as I understand, you came to Abandonia for one reason, and one reason only. That was to get access to the cellar, get Re-Volt, and leave. I also explained in the PM that this was frowned upon. My guess is that you will not be banned, but will get your post count reduced as well as getting some sorts of restrictions. Only the admins here will be able to tell you what will happen.

stewie90
08-08-2007, 12:15 PM
hi all. I've explained my problem to david and he answered all my questions. you don't have misunderstood my intentions. i opened this request not because i want download revolt, but just because i wanted to send my revolt's ISO. believe me, i'm not a leech,just a member that wants contribute to this site. i hope i've been clear. sorry another.

The G@mer

_r.u.s.s.
08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
we are sorry to misunderstand you then, but that is still not excuse for the 20 posts spam

stewie90
08-08-2007, 12:22 PM
i was not spamming. all that i wrote was true, opinions and questions.
many times i wrote wrong things 'cause i'm not english and i'm only 17 and then i don't know well english.
then, when i reached the iso cellar, i requested if revolt could be added to the cellar because it's abandonware. but i wanted to send my revolt iso, not download the iso in the cellar.
i hope i've been clear

Luchsen
09-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Simply try to not write short insignificant posts in serious threads. [CLOSED]