PDA

View Full Version : Printing Questions

StaaViinsZ
25-09-2013, 11:28 PM
I never could seem to get the site to give me a good print preview. (I use Firefox)
When I say print preview, it gives me the large header at the top of the site, and then part of the first post. Nothing more.
If I scroll down before I click the print Preview, it does the same thing.
I tried using the printable version... Same problem.
Anybody know how to print out the forum's pages without copy paste?
Note: I like to still see the smilies when I print it out, so If at all possible, I want to avoid using the printable version which turns them into text.:picard:

Smiling Spectre
26-09-2013, 04:30 AM
You would be surprised, but my previews shows full discussions. Divided by pages, of course. And (surprise!) my printers print that according to this view. Or any asked page(s). Check your settings, maybe? ;)

StaaViinsZ
26-09-2013, 06:12 AM
Do you use Firefox? And is it the same version? Perhaps I should try IE or Opera or Chrome?

Japo
26-09-2013, 07:55 PM
That layout is made by the browser, so fiddle its settings (or you may try a different one)

Smiling Spectre
27-09-2013, 05:36 AM
Do you use Firefox? And is it the same version? Perhaps I should try IE or Opera or Chrome?
Oh. I didn't try FF. I haven't it. But I tried Opera, Chrome and IE, and all of them worked. :)

StaaViinsZ
27-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Strange. I tried my Aunt's version of Google Chrome and it works great for printing. I'll have to check on my computer, when I get back from my trip, to see if Chrome or otherwise works this well on there.

Looks like Mozilla has issues with frames and printing. Either that or my Mozilla just has issues. LOL!:ouch:

Note: I was about to say something about me advancing to the rank of AB nerd, and how weird that was, but Japo might strike me down with his sword of flaming fury! :lynch: :smile2:

(Also known as politely moving my discussion to a new thread, in kindness)

Smiling Spectre
27-09-2013, 11:33 AM
No post counts->no new ranks. Simply. ;)

Mostak Ahmed
27-09-2013, 01:33 PM
You may visit http://techteachingbd.blogspot.com/ to get help.

StaaViinsZ
27-09-2013, 09:52 PM
You may visit http://techteachingbd.blogspot.com/ to get help.
You may visit www.kittengalaxy.webs.com for some idiotic nonsense that has nothing to do with what we are talking about...

Was that previous post spam?
It looks useful, but it doesn't seem to apply to this issue... which isn't really an issue... just a discussion of a little question I had.

So that post came out of nowhere! XD

Japo
27-09-2013, 11:59 PM
That is certainly spam and most likely a bot. You'll get used to recognize them because sadly they're all over the place on AB lately. The boards and threads with most momentary activity seem to attract them.

I regret that you associate me with the idea of a flaming sword, I'll be tolerant :)

StaaViinsZ
28-09-2013, 01:58 AM
That is certainly spam and most likely a bot. You'll get used to recognize them because sadly they're all over the place on AB lately. The boards and threads with most momentary activity seem to attract them.

I regret that you associate me with the idea of a flaming sword, I'll be tolerant :)

First time I've seen a bot post like that... How does it create an account to do it?
Or does this site allow you to post as a guest?

Lol I don't really associate you with a flaming sword, JK.

But I'll put that comment on StaaViinsZ or create a new thread.

This really isn't the place.
Printing Questions? It could soon become a mockery to it's name! :lol:

StaaViinsZ
03-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Well, Just to finalize this thread, I'll say a few words.

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today...:D

Achem. Anyway.:ouch:

So I discovered this-- going to Abandonia.com and clicking on "Forum" gives you a lousy, no good, low down, rotten, FRAME.:huh:

Accessing directly, however, at www.abandonia.com/vbullet/ gives you a REAL forum. ;)

When I do that, I can print and save everything just fine.:3:

So, Thread Closed!:ph34r:

:closed:

Architect123
16-02-2014, 08:44 PM

I used all of them but definitely i love google chrome! it's fast and easy to work. For me IE was the worst. Egh;/ Soooo slow and still had problems to open a site.

<a href="http://architect-in-london.com/">Architect in London</a>