PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an text adventure for Apple IIe

Bobsson
25-06-2013, 02:33 AM
There are three Apple IIe games that have haunted me for years. So far, I've manged to track two of them down (and may have helped (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?p=453950#post453950) someone else here in the process), but the third is still eluding me.

As I recall, this was an entirely (or almost entirely) text-based interactive fiction adventure for my old Apple IIe set in a high school somewhere.

You had the option to play as a male or female character, and certain puzzles were different depending on that choice - for instance, there were things you needed out of both the guys' locker room and the girls', so you could freely walk into the correct one, but had to come up with some way to sneak into the other.

I don't remember what the goal was, or most of the puzzles. One that I do vaguely remember is needing to fish what I think was a bag of coke out of the toilet at one point, in order to get past a jock who was blocking your way.

Does any of this ring a bell with anyone?

southseattle77
07-05-2016, 03:39 AM
I was Googling the same game that I played in the junior high computer lab. I had wondered if the game was made by a previous student, but now I'm not sure. Where did it come from?