PDA

View Full Version : Lords of the Realm II Royal Edition

dwiggyha
03-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi, I tried to follow your instructions but couldn't download the virtual PC. I've got Windows 7 Home Premium and when I tried to get the virtual PC only link, it let me download a Windows Activation update file that once run, did nothing. The message on screen said download this file then press continue, everytime I pressed continue, it kept downloading the same file, which then kept saying I had the file installed so I finally pressed cancel. Then I saw a message saying I'm not eligeble to download Windows VPC.

I'm trying to install my old Win 95 copy of Lords of the Realm II Royal Edition and none of the forum messages I've found so far have helped. I have downloaded DOSbox and an installer from squirtthecat, but whether I double-click on the cd autoplay exe or the DOSbox exe, nothing seems to get the game to play. I found the game files installed on my computer and tried doubleclicking the application file, but after the DOSbox window opens and runs a few lines, it closes and nothing else happens. What can I do?