PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Dave in the Deserted Pirates Hideout

Elvarg
05-02-2005, 01:44 AM
I noticed Abandonia has the original Dangerous Dave. There is a continue to this series (although the later ones are all similar to each other and all different from Dave 1). Dave 2 and the Haunted Mansion is a fairly common game, but I also have the somewhat rare Dave 3: Risky Rescue, and quite rare Dave 4: Dave Goes Nutz. If the site owners want, I can send the full archive.

ReamusLQ
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Are the other ones abandonware? I know Dangerous Dave and the Haunted Mansion is on HOTU, but I'm unsure about the other ones.

Elvarg
05-02-2005, 03:35 AM
They were all released well over 10 years ago and definitely not sold anymore, so I'd say they are as abandonware as you can get.

Yamcha
05-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Sure I want. BUt I dont think that they are abw :( Or atleast the second and the third part. But on CDOS I found the second part. Maybe you should ask Tom (the guy with Smurf avatar :Tom:) or Kosta (the owner) :ok:

arete
08-07-2009, 12:51 PM
All sold at www.digitalriver.com

Search Dangerous Dave.

The Fifth Horseman
28-08-2011, 10:34 PM
No more direct access to the store section on Digital River.
We need an exact buylink.

Professor Oak
28-08-2011, 11:12 PM
No more direct access to the store section on Digital River.
We need an exact buylink.
No buylinks can be uncovered after extensive scouring of the Digital River website.

Expack2
28-08-2011, 11:44 PM
No buylinks can be uncovered after extensive scouring of the Digital River website.Unless the game is still supported somewhere (I've found no evidence which points towards this), I've found no buylinks anywhere for this game.