PDA

View Full Version : Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work

Kosta
06-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/123)

LotharGR
07-06-2004, 08:32 PM
the zip archive is broken :( It stops downloading around 90% :(

Tom Henrik
07-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Hmm.....

I tried downloading it myself after I saw you post, LotharGR, but I did not have a problem... :? The file was downloaded and worked like a charm.
Maybe you should try to download it again?

LotharGR
07-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Maybe. If i am wrong sorry about any confusion i created. I just stated what i saw happen first time i tried to download it ( i have already downloaded most of the other games you posted without any problems )

Tom Henrik
08-06-2004, 05:12 AM
Remember to download the manuals, codes and maps for the games that have it. That will help you a lot!

Anonymous
08-06-2004, 10:20 AM
The games' lookin for a code after the intro scenes. I dunno where to get them, can you help? Also you mentioned about the "aerodork" codes in the game description, were can I get them in this site? :D

Tom Henrik
08-06-2004, 01:24 PM
I have placed the codes on the server, but sadly the server went down before Kosta were able to upload it to the site. If you wish I could e-mail them to you, but that would (of course) require an address.

Tom Henrik
08-06-2004, 01:56 PM
It has been taken care of. The codes are up! :D

Anonymous
09-06-2004, 06:54 PM
I downloaded the game and it starts fine, until the time Larry's boss sents me out. I dunno what to enter after the intro cinematics, it asks for a special code of sort to check if I really am the previous player. Can you guys help me here?

Tom Henrik
09-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Do you mean the codes when you arrive at the airport?
If so... download the codes from the same place as you downloaded the game :)

Anonymous
10-06-2004, 08:51 AM
It's at the start, right after the scene wherein larry spills coffee on his boss larry's boss and then tells you you're the rightman for the "job". After that there is this topsecret paper that pops up and ask you to enter a code, I entered "larry" for I thought the game was cracked. It must be some sort of game protection. I'm sorry to be buggin so much. :(

Tom Henrik
10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Oh that! :wink:

The game is aking if you want to protect the game by putting a password on it. (So that your 3 year old son will not play it... without your permission).

Just click on "Why bother?"... :)

Anonymous
10-06-2004, 08:26 PM
The game doesn't ask to set a password, but to enter a password that was previously set.

Anonymous
10-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Sorry to double post, but a quick Google helped: Just delete the file memory.drv in the Larry 5 directory and the game forgets that a password was set before. :D

Tom Henrik
11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
That is strange...
The achive should be clean, meaning no password should have been placed on the game :?

But, as long as you managed to bypass it...
Hope you find the game worthy your work!

Anonymous
17-07-2004, 05:56 PM
After I have watched the intros and Larry's boss is shouting for coffee, a box pops up giving tips for ones who play Sierra games the first time.

All I can do is click these tip windows away; but they just keep on reappearing, and I will have to close Larry 5 manually to exit.

Tom Henrik
17-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Stange. That never happened to me... Have you tried to start the game from scratch? Or to download it again?

Anonymous
30-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Well I am having that problem now with a couple downloads of it from a couple of places. The strange thing is the first download I got from somewhere a long time ago and on the computer I was on that I never ran into that problem but for some reason on this computer I am. I'm gonna see if I can find a way to solve this problem for people here by messing with settings and such.

Anonymous
30-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Okay I can't get that to stop but this game does have a handy skip forward feature. So for those of us who can't find a way to get out of the text telling us the tips over and over for first time players we have a solution. Fight it with it a little and by either clicking ESC alot till it brings up the menu or click with the mouse positioned where the menu bar is supposed to appear at the top. You'll eventually catch a gap in the text and have the menu. Click the button with the two arrows pointing right and it'll skip out of that. You'll be brought to the screen allowing you to place a password. Click "Don't Bother" and you'll see Larry coming out of the meeting room. Sure you'll miss the scene with the spilled coffee and Larry being given the job, but it's a small price to pay if you want to be able to play this game.

jbergstrom
05-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Ok, I guess I have worked out why this happens: on some internal level, the game is running too fast on these modern computers.

When I play LSL5 through VDMS, the tip problem occurs. However, if I run it in DosBox, all is fine!

Then, I have another problem: the AeroDork codes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not that you are supposed to look up the time on the code sheet and then enter the corresponding code? I do just like this, and the game rejects my code no matter what.

Tom Henrik
05-08-2004, 02:47 PM
That is correct.
It should work. I playtested the codes on this site before adding the game, they worked perfect then. :?

xndr2181
05-08-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I beat this game, but the reason I'm confused is because when the plane starts to go down(Hope I didn't spoil that for anyone :roll: ) There's a message about how you wished you'd taped all the encounters, and I thought I did...Can anyone clear this up for me by chance? Thanks,
-Sean

Seabass
08-08-2004, 06:37 PM
God dorn it, this game is driving me mad!!! now I remember why i used to hate those adventure quests I always get STUCK! After I land in N.Y or Miami or ATC I hook up my charger with the cam into to the power sockets to recharge them, pick up some coins and then there's nothing to do! I treid using the phones and it's either busey (if I'm in Miami calling the number on the bussnies card) or the operater but they don't answer and there's nothing I can do. I even tried redoing every thing again incase I forgot something (turns out there's a flight magazine on the plane what do u know!?!) but it didn't do any good I still get stcuk with Trixy and Shmixy ,or what ever there name is, in the waiting area of the airport. Any help guys??!? :roll:

xndr2181
08-08-2004, 06:58 PM
God dorn it, this game is driving me mad!!! now I remember why i used to hate those adventure quests I always get STUCK! After I land in N.Y or Miami or ATC I hook up my charger with the cam into to the power sockets to recharge them, pick up some coins and then there's nothing to do! I treid using the phones and it's either busey (if I'm in Miami calling the number on the bussnies card) or the operater but they don't answer and there's nothing I can do. I even tried redoing every thing again incase I forgot something (turns out there's a flight magazine on the plane what do u know!?!) but it didn't do any good I still get stcuk with Trixy and Shmixy ,or what ever there name is, in the waiting area of the airport. Any help guys??!? *:roll:
I got you on this one, did you ever bother to look at the little neon signs on the wall way up top in the main area by the phones in the airport? One of those signs will help you get where you need to go! :wink: If you need anymore help, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do,
-Sean

Seabass
08-08-2004, 07:39 PM
I'll be damned I looked at some of them way out in the other side next to the electric socket but didn't bother looking at all of them. Cherrs mate, now lets see if they got a taxi comapny number on them. :wink:

xndr2181
08-08-2004, 07:44 PM
I'll be damned I looked at some of them way out in the other side next to the electric socket but didn't bother looking at all of them. Cherrs mate, now lets see if they got a taxi comapny number on them. *:wink:
Glad to assist, let me know if you run into anymore trouble. Until then, enjoy the wonderfulness that is Leisure Suit Larry 5 :D
-Sean

Seabass
10-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Finished it! I have to say it wasnt all that hard, apart from that strange limo number that was written in a place u couldnt even see. and the fact that u have to write it down when u in miami (manually i mean).
Those quest games never could compet with a good strategy game, the only problem is that I played them all (well the good ones anyway). Though if anyone know of a good civ or sim or tycoon game thats out there i'll be happy to know of it.

xndr2181
10-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Finished it! I have to say it wasnt all that hard, apart from that strange limo number that was written in a place u couldnt even see. and the fact that u have to write it down when u in miami (manually i mean).
Those quest games never could compet with a good strategy game, the only problem is that I played them all (well the good ones anyway). Though if anyone know of a good civ or sim or tycoon game thats out there i'll be happy to know of it.
There's a game out there called Zoo Tycoon, not sure if you digged the whole dinosaur tycoon but it's very similar with some extra stuff. It's fun for a lil while, :wink:
-Sean

Seabass
10-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Darn it ur quite handy u 8) ! So once again cheers mate, I will check it out.

xndr2181
10-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Darn it ur quite handy u *8) ! So once again cheers mate, I will check it out.
No problem bud. Just let me know if you need any help with anything else, and I'll see what I can do!
-Sean

dan3922002
23-08-2004, 11:05 PM
when i try to load larry 5 all i get even with dosbox is a black screen with a mouse pointer does anyone know about this problem

ps what happend to larry 4

Stroggy
23-08-2004, 11:12 PM
for some reason there never was a 4 :?
one of the official reasons was to make it more whacky and dumb.
because, as far as i know, the 3 has a happy ending.
So if they made a 4 they'd have to destroy everything, but how?
so they skipped a beat and started 5

xndr2181
24-08-2004, 02:57 AM
when i try to load larry 5 all i get even with dosbox is a black screen with a mouse pointer does anyone know about this problem *

ps what happend to larry 4
If you're having trouble, you might want to try deleting the copy you have, and redownload the game. That's all I can think of, cause I downloaded the game, and had no problems...Wish I could help you better... :(
-Sean

FreeFreddy
24-08-2004, 06:04 AM
Try to put the sounds and music off and see, if that solves the problem. If it does, that's the case. :wink:

wormpaul
24-08-2004, 12:57 PM
for some reason there never was a 4 *:?
one of the official reasons was to make it more whacky and dumb.
because, as far as i know, the 3 has a happy ending.
So if they made a 4 they'd have to destroy everything, but how?
so they skipped a beat and started 5

The only reason there wasn`t a Larry 4 is because larry said at the end of larry 3 (come on guys...never saw the end of larry 3??) that this was his last adventure and there would never come a Part 4 anymore....

So when they decided to bring larry back in buisness (4 years later) thet decided to keep that promise and never make larrry 4...so thats why the next part was called :Larry 5

Get it??

Stroggy
24-08-2004, 01:08 PM
well I just wrote down what Al Lowe (creator of leisure suit larry) said
not sure if you want to believe him or not.
http://www.allowe.com/Larry/5why.htm

I started bouncing the idea off people. Inevitably, their response was, \"Larry 5? What happened to Larry 4?!\"

That was exactly what I wanted. Suddenly I was completely freed from the restraints of the Larry 3 ending. I could have the new game begin anywhere. The idea was wacky, silly, dumb in a perfect \"Larry-esque\" way. And, it solved the \"mind share\" problem--how to grab people's attention and make them think about the next Larry game and had they missed something?

And that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the whole truth about what happened to Larry 4!

Omuletzu
24-08-2004, 01:13 PM
I thought that the source code for Larry 4 was stolen, and that's why they canceled larry 4

Tom Henrik
24-08-2004, 01:41 PM
There are many ideas around the game Larry 4 - The Case of the Missing Floppies.

Some think it was stolen and later released under the name Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Some believe it was actually a virus. And so the stories go...

The fact is that the story for Leisure Suit Larry was already made when they started on the first game. The series was originally planned to end after the third game. (Something they also did).

But then someone wanted to continue the series. Al Lowe didn't, so they skipped the to the fifth game in order to separate the series. If you like you can look at the Larry 1 - Larry 3 games are the original series. And the Larry 5 - the rest are the adventures of a copy-cat.

Omuletzu
24-08-2004, 01:56 PM
For me the best Larry game is the last(?), Love for Sail

Tom Henrik
24-08-2004, 02:05 PM
There is a new Larry game being made in this minute... Larry - Magna
Cum Laudi...
http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=1718

It's a 3D version of the game. I fear it will destroy the series. Larry was never intented for 3D viewing.

But it must be said that I like the fact that they have tried a new angle for the game. How else are good games going to evolve into greater ones?

TheVoid
24-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I admit I don't understand why developers feel that urge to bring Adventures into 3-D.....and most times making an awful job.

I can count on the fingers good 3D Adventure games.

Omuletzu
24-08-2004, 02:38 PM
I agree with the cacodemon! The best adventures are in 2 D!!!

Stroggy
24-08-2004, 02:53 PM
its rather foolish to believe 3d is the reason the adventuregames are bad.
its just that the older ones are better (a lot of old games are better than new ones... thats why we are here and places like abandonia exist, remember?)
3d is just a feature of an evolving gameworld.
The old adventuregames were just better, and since 3d wasn't as advanced back then they were in 2d
so the old games (which were in 2d) were better.
3d doesn't change much (unless your some melancholic nostaligia-queen who bursts out in tears at the very though of an evolving gameworld)
its the creators that usually just stop trying.

Havell
24-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I think 3D adventure games are worse than 2D games are because it takes many more people to make a 3D game so lots of people do what they think would be good for the game, so when it's all joined together the game is a ugly mix of lots of different styles of gameplay and graphics. The three exceptions to this are: 1. Grim Fandango 2. Discworld Noir 3. Escape from Monkey Island

FreeFreddy
24-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Not much fresh stuff for new ideas left... All the best ideas so far were implemented in the old games, so the new games really need the creators to become enlightened in order to invent something really impressive.

TheVoid
24-08-2004, 03:04 PM
its rather foolish to believe 3d is the reason the adventuregames are bad.
its just that the older ones are better (a lot of old games are better than new ones... thats why we are here and places like abandonia exist, remember?)
3d is just a feature of an evolving gameworld.
The old adventuregames were just better, and since 3d wasn't as advanced back then they were in 2d
so the old games (which were in 2d) were better.
3d doesn't change much (unless your some melancholic nostaligia-queen who bursts out in tears at the very though of an evolving gameworld)
its the creators that usually just stop trying.

No, I love the way most games are evolving (even more complex, elaborate and intriguing), and for sure playing Neverwinter Nights is much more rewarding than playing Ultima 0 Akalabeth.
The point is that the way 3d adventures are developing makes them depend mainly on keyboard control (Monkey Island 4, Simon the Sorcerer 3d) rather than classic mouse control. It makes them work like some sort of complex Tomb Raider (and I never enjoyed that much playing TR), making them lose the charm they used to have. Maybe You're right about the fact I'm nostalgic, but that's because I miss some new Adventures really well made.

Tom Henrik
24-08-2004, 03:13 PM
I like that the developers are going new ways.

It's just that I feel adventures should be 2D. FPS should be 3D. In order to create a 3D environment a lot of disk space will be used. Disk space that could instead be used to make a funnier plot and more options for you to take.

Stroggy
24-08-2004, 03:31 PM
No, I love the way most games are evolving (even more complex, elaborate and intriguing), and for sure playing Neverwinter Nights is much more rewarding than playing Ultima 0 Akalabeth.
The point is that the way 3d adventures are developing makes them depend mainly on keyboard control (Monkey Island 4, Simon the Sorcerer 3d) rather than classic mouse control. It makes them work like some sort of complex Tomb Raider (and I never enjoyed that much playing TR), making them lose the charm they used to have. Maybe You're right about the fact I'm nostalgic, but that's because I miss some new Adventures really well made.

doesn't have to be keyboard controlled.
Gabriel knight used a mouse... you still had to move the camera around using the mousekeys though.
I personally don't think 3d should be limited to fps.
I mean the new 3d rts games look great.
and since adventuregames aren't all that frequent, 3d is the only way it can still appeal to the young masses.
and since adventuregames zre limited I think we should be happy they still release some adventuregames (regardless of how they look)

as for the new adventuregames being to odd.
thats the only way new adventuregames can escape the gamereviewer's cage of "average games"
a lot of new adventuregames are branded the unfortunate brand of "same old, same old" and thrown into the average bin.

Many adventuregames mix 2d and 3d.
just look at syberia and grim fandango.
pre rendered backgrounds, but 3d characters.
and Myst IV is still 2d but is using some sort of faux-3d effect on objects (same goes for syberia 2)

xndr2181
24-08-2004, 04:42 PM
I pretty much agree with everyone else, I think when people decided to make games 3D they ruin a certain element of the game. Examples Alundra 2 and Suikoden 3. Anyway, I we should get back to talking about Larry cause we're :ot: If you guys really like this discussion, make a new topic in the Blah Blah Blah section about 2D to 3D games.
-Sean

FreeFreddy
24-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Heh, that's always how it comes - in a wrong thread, and then the discussion is almost at the end there too. :wink:

Tom Henrik
26-09-2004, 06:14 PM
To the guy who wanted to know what to do when Patti get to the end of the elevator (naked)....

Go right in the scene. You'll see several doors, the code is for one of them (Studio B ). :ok:

Tom Henrik
28-09-2004, 10:27 AM
The Walkthrough can now be downloaded as well... :ph34r:

norticus
28-10-2004, 07:23 PM
i have a problem
im using winxp
ive successfully downloaded all of the larries but i cant get them installed
i dont quite get the install mechanism
i choose some things and it returns to my desktop at the end

can someone help me?

i think all of the old games have the same mechanism...

wormpaul
28-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Ok..lets take it step by step

First run:

Install.exe = make sure all is good...cant be too hard for you..

Then you`ll get kicked out of it and get back to desktop...dont worry now but run the file:

SCIDHUV.EXE

And the game starts!!! (at least in Dosbox for me)

Hopefully now it should work... :angel:

Milos
06-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Can someone tell me phone number of miami limo company i larry 5, because i didn't remember it and i need it to get back to airport. :help:

Vim Fuego
07-11-2004, 08:21 AM
I got this game off p2p, and it must have been cracked, because I didn't have any trouble with it at all. But then, it's been a while since I played it.

This is a great game though. It was the first Larry game to use 100% point and click, which makes the game so much easier than the previous three.

Milos
07-11-2004, 10:46 AM
How to get limousine phone number in miami, I forgot it and need to get back to airport........help........help.......game is good........must finish it........help........ :wall:

Kent Paynter
07-11-2004, 03:38 PM
I think it's 555-8544

Milos
07-11-2004, 07:55 PM
It's not 555-8544 in miami

But thanks anyway :ok:

Zxby
17-01-2005, 12:44 AM
what ever happened to LSL 4 ? Abandonia has LSL 1, 2, 3 and 5, but no 4 ?

Fawfulhasfury
17-01-2005, 12:48 AM
There was no LSL 4. They skipped from 3 to 5. Really.

Zxby
17-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the info.

{shouting from the mountain tops....} IM NOW A REGISTERED USER ! WOOHOO.

:Brain:

kinderfield
27-01-2005, 06:52 AM
ya i download this game but the only exe. file is a install.exe and all it does it go into a thing about video and sound card then it exits back to dos. where is the damn real exe. file?!

magsdon
02-02-2005, 09:30 PM
:ranting: every time i use the record on the player,(at the record place) and after hearing the sublimital message, it freezes and im unable to leave this screen..(its not the hand icon that you usually use but the one closed finger hand icon..one that shows whatever action is going on is busy)i have xp and using the game in dosbox .63 version..any reason why this is doing this? am i doing something wrong? thanks for any input..

08-02-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by kinderfield@Jan 27 2005, 07:52 AM
ya i download this game but the only exe. file is a install.exe and all it does it go into a thing about video and sound card then it exits back to dos. where is the damn real exe. file?!
I'm having the same problem

17-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by kinderfield@Jan 27 2005, 07:52 AM
i cant play the game with sound. could you help me? im playing under windows

TheChosen
20-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Have you tried to run the install?

Its true that they skipped the fourth part. After the third part,Al and the others promised that they wont make fourth part. So they did :D .

Anyway, this game is nice, but its too short. I finished it in two days.

friend
21-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Can anyone help me please? I am looking for the password to larry 5.
It asks for a password in the begging of the game. Please help thanks

gma3
16-03-2005, 06:48 AM
:cheers: someone help i cannot seem to get the codes download can someone tell me the code to get to newyork city please

Shadowww
25-03-2005, 01:42 AM
I need help please!!!!!, I get stucked when I try to enter the limo, right after leaving Chi-Chi´s place. The hand icon stays there forever and the only tools I can access are the control panel icon and the help icon. The sound works, and the big tooth on the top on the building still moves, but Larry doesn´t. I installed the game 3 times, and I download it from different places and still happens, I also replayed this last downloaded game from this site 4 times, with different order and still happens. What can I do?????????????.

Pepe
27-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi all,

:help: I have tried it a lot till now, but I think I don't know how to play Poker. :D
Has somebody a savegame and can send it to me?

Thank you :kosta:
Pepe

Hi Folks, I have done it :Brain:. So I don't need it any more :D
THX

agent
04-04-2005, 02:35 AM
[FONT=Optima] :ranting: i got xp i want to play larry is there a place to play this game with out dos plz add a link if someone dose HELLLPPP

Gejmer Božo
04-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Cool game, but far too easy compared to other sequels.

prouty
06-04-2005, 02:50 AM
I agree. This was the easiest adventure game I have ever played. Is Larry 6 a little more challenging.

DeathDude
06-04-2005, 03:21 AM
Yeah I would say it's more challenging than 5.

TheChosen
12-04-2005, 06:14 AM
Aye. :kosta:

Dude
21-04-2005, 09:45 PM
when i try to run larry 5, my program allways tells me : Cant find file INTERP.TXT, but it is there in the same folder!!

Guy
25-04-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah im having to same problems with Patti when she plays the record too. Once one subliminal message pops up the game just gets stuck. Has this happened to anyone? is there supposed to be a certain order to how you play the records? ive tried almost every way first and it still gets stuck. help me out :wall:

WaKaTiKa
26-04-2005, 03:01 AM
i cant get this game to work!!!!! help! i can get to it in dosbox but i dont know what exe i am supposed to run?? :cry: thanks guys

stienbabe
27-04-2005, 10:54 PM
for all you guys having problems with the crash at the gold disc. if you are running in dosbox try changing the frameskip (ctrl f7 & ctrl f8). This unfroze it for me! Apparently the problem is something to do with memory stacks but I hope this is helpful.

30-04-2005, 05:05 AM
The frozen record can also be fixed by restarting the game.
If that's not enough, the save file I restored to had the close-up, with the record playing normally.

23-05-2005, 12:38 AM
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Why is it that whenever i go to this site, i cannot see a download link. I see th compatibility stuff and boot disk, dos-box, LSL5 pic, and then the ESA thing. Where is the downlaod thing? can u tell me or better yet, can somebody send me the game

Tom Henrik
23-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Guest@May 23 2005, 12:38 AM
:help:
Why is it that whenever i go to this site, i cannot see a download link. I see th compatibility stuff and boot disk, dos-box, LSL5 pic, and then the ESA thing. Where is the downlaod thing? can u tell me or better yet, can somebody send me the game
Because ESA has the rights for this game, and they said we were not allowed to host it.
No, we won't send it to you as that would be warez-trading.
Also, use less smileys. One help smiley would be more than enough.
And, I removed your e-mail address for safety reasons.

FootPortugal
30-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi!

Curiously enough, though I am a fan of classic DOS adventure games (having downloaded over 7 GB of them), Larry 5 was kind of a disappointment to me, as I completed it in one afternoon. That featt represents an exception to my ususal gaming skills as I have never been so fast with any other game.

;-)

FootPortugal

anonymous coward
02-02-2006, 08:34 PM
In previous posts it was suggested to remove the file memory.drv to disable the password.
The directory for my game does not contain this file, but resource.cfg contains the line
memoryDrv = ARM.DRV
I've tried changing it to UNARM.DRV, DISARM.DRV, NO, and just leaving it blank. None of this has any effect.
Has anyone else seen this?
Moderators, if this question is out of line please delete and accept my apology

Bartrik
01-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi,

I've got a question. In KRAP studios with patty you have to search the dresser to find the accees code to room-B. Well i search the dresser and everytime i found the blue note. Then i write down the number go down the elevator and try the code to the door. But everytime it says the code is not valid.

First i thought my mistake, probably made mistake while with the code.
But now...after trying over 10 times i'm getting frustrated. :titan:

Everytime the code changes. For example: 37581, 24066, 41317, 50293 etc.
I even tried the previous code over again. And i even tried to use it backwards. It doest work

How do i get in room-B? :wallbash:
Does anybody has a savegame?
Is there a way to check in the files (resources, memory etc) what code is stored??

Kind regards,
Bartrik

Robert
16-10-2006, 03:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadowww @ Mar 25 2005, 02:42 AM) 84508</div>
I need help please!!!!!, I get stucked when I try to enter the limo, right after leaving Chi-Chi´s place. The hand icon stays there forever and the only tools I can access are the control panel icon and the help icon. The sound works, and the big tooth on the top on the building still moves, but Larry doesn´t. I installed the game 3 times, and I download it from different places and still happens, I also replayed this last downloaded game from this site 4 times, with different order and still happens. What can I do?????????????.
[/b]

Finally someone with the same problem!!!

I can’t solve it!!!

I searched for this everywhere!!!

08-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Unbelievable !!

But I have reached the same bug - problem of the code for Control B.

I have re-played 8 times.

What causes that problem??

Any way to hack the LSL5SG files to make them understand we got the right number?

Or as the other fellow asked: Anyone have saved games jusssttt past that Control B door they can share?
(preferably saves where Larry hasn't gone to Atlantic yet, but have succeded filming the two other girls).

There is no patch or solution anywhere for this. I wish I could download a functioning copy (mine was bought).

I can send my own save games to prove I have the game (and that it's blocked).

Thanks if anyone care to help,

Talkie

11-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Well.......a very large DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to myself as I've found
the soltion to the problem above.

I feel forced to divulge it because no one mentioned this clearly anywhere.

Maybe it's a SPOILER, but it's not that tragic.

People who think they are stuck in the room down from the elevator simply needs to go down
behind the statue at the far right. The room is simply larger than you think. Voila. LOL !

Talkie

RQuest
16-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Hello.
Got the same problem like the guy two pages ago.
Stuck on the Airport.
Need a Limo....

is the number really: 555-8544???
or are there various numbers????

lequia
22-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Hello,
Can you please explain to me how do you even download this game..??
Thanks

Luchsen
22-12-2008, 05:20 PM
It's sold, you can't download it here. http://www.abandonia.com/files/images/sold.gif

Maxor127
20-02-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm surprised this has such a high rating. It's the worst one I've played, not including the fake LSL games. I haven't played 6 yet though.