PDA

View Full Version : Yes, this IS Abandonia. We are just as surprised as you are.

The Fifth Horseman
13-03-2012, 10:55 PM
If you're reading this, I'm surprised you managed to navigate here.

It seems that a major portion of the site's contents, along with the site-side user accounts is - not to put a too fine point on it - fucked. :palm:

Hopefully it'll turn out just a minor (for a given value of "minor" - in this case: fixable and recoverable) glitch in the system and everything will be back in order within a day or two.

Eagle of Fire
14-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Everything seem to be fine for me. But it might be because of caching...

I usually have no problem to get back here. I bookmarked the direct link to the forums. ;)

rabadi
14-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Testing...

EDIT: Okay, the forum is fine, but the site is, to use Fifth's word, fucked.

arete
14-03-2012, 05:39 AM
I can't see the chatbox. This sucks. Do I have to log into the site AND the forum from now on? Because that's stupid *eyebleed*

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/cushypie/angry%20emotes/188_tazmanian_devil_animation.gif

dosraider
14-03-2012, 06:05 AM
Pffffffffffffffffffffff.....
:mhh:

Lulu_Jane
14-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Please use this thread to let us know your specific bug/issues regarding this problem, hopefully with your help we can get this sorted asap :)

Scatty
14-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Err, everything actually seems fine, unless I miss something. Both standard and Vbulletin version of forum as the main side work flawlessly, shoutbox is also there. I have cache activated to being deleted on Firefox exit, so everything works fine not just because of cache.

Edit: well the game reviews don't load right now, when clicking on any particular game through the main page.

The Fifth Horseman
14-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Response from our technician:The hosting provider were facing some hardware level problems. There were some problems with database also. Please check, everything is back again. Let me know if you feel something missing.

I can't see the chatbox. This sucks. Do I have to log into the site AND the forum from now on? Because that's stupid *eyebleed*No. I've reinstated the forum-side login forms because it was impossible to log in to the site. Altough given how the thing occasionally logs the users out, we might just as well keep them...

Err, everything actually seems fine, unless I miss something. Eight hours ago: All site-side accounts gone. All game reviews gone. All custom pages (Music, ABTimes, Help Us etc) gone. All news before January gone.

dosraider
14-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Err, everything actually seems fine, unless I miss something......
Doesn't seems so.
Just tried to download Monster truck madness for someone, timed out on download page.....
Same for 5th Fleet ....

Tried some others , same, 'time out'......

dosraider
14-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Just tried to download Monster truck madness for someone, timed out on download page.....
Aha, works now, seems someone is working to get AB back.
:OK:

DarthHelmet86
14-03-2012, 11:56 AM
That someone is someones and they are doing some very hard work and we should all be thanking them I think.

THANKS GUYS!

Capo
14-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Problems, problems everywhere.

hiraghm
14-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I miss the daily quiz... ::whine:: :cry:

arete
15-03-2012, 06:36 AM
I miss the daily quiz... ::whine:: :cry:

There-there :sad:

It'll get fixed :)

BranjoHello
15-03-2012, 10:10 PM
The only thing that's bugging me is Lulu's avatar. :bleh1:

Smiling Spectre
16-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Everything is working. Including enormous Facebook banner. :( Anyone, put it somewhere else! (Rhetorical scream :)