PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for being AWOL

The Niles
01-06-2004, 08:53 PM
To all of Abandonia,

Some of you might have noticed that I have not been around lately. The reason for this is not a happy one. My mother has been seriously ill for some time but over the past few days she had become increasingly worse. So bad in fact that for a time we were concerned she might no pull through. Luckily things did not go as bad as that and she has been somewhat better yesterday and today. Hopefully that trend will continue over the next few days and weeks.
Obviously this has put a halt to my work for Abandonia. I did manage to find the time to finish my review of Wing Commander that will be put online as soon as Kosta can take some screenshots and put it all on the site. The top-20 is on indeffinite hold for me though and I'll work on that and other things if and when I have the time and rest I need to work on them.

The Picard

Stroggy
01-06-2004, 09:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that about your mother.
I remember when doctors told me my mom only had a few more months to live, luckely she pulled trough.
But now my family is going trough another dark period again.
Take as much time off as you need.

LotharGR
01-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Sorry to hear those :(... You have my best wishes about your mother, and i hope everything to go OK :)

Tom Henrik
01-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Picard, I would suggest that you use your time as best you can. Remember that Abandonia is not as important as your own family. If you feel you need some time away from reviewing, and game-uploading then do so.

I believe I speak for all the members on the site in this. Do what you feel is best.

And I truly hope your mother continue to recover.

FreeFreddy
02-06-2004, 05:29 AM
My best wishes too.

Omuletzu
02-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Do what you feel is right but take care of your family first

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
04-06-2004, 04:48 AM
Ill put your mother and your family in our prayers,

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!!

The Niles
04-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Ill put your mother and your family in our prayers,

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!!

Thanks man :D

Mr.Peskapoe
05-06-2004, 11:59 AM
She's gotten worse again? I'm sorry to hear that, these must be trying times for you...