PDA

View Full Version : Klass of '99

Jordan_person808
11-08-2010, 10:00 AM
I played this game a few years ago with my friend.
Its an old game and i cant for the life remember what its called. Ive searched for hours on the internet and found nothing.. I went threw all 1200+ games on this site. And i think that this is where i can find help.

Ok so heres the description:
The game takes a place in a school of some sort. Its 2D and you play as a kid. You go to schol in the morning and go to assembly class recess lunch ect..
Its like a strategy the overall goal is to gain acess to the prencipal's computer to change your grade.

Thanks in advance
Jordan

Professor Oak
11-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Klass of '99 (http://www.mobygames.com/game/klass-of-99)

[Freeware]

Jordan_person808
11-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Thank you i knew it was like back to class or class of something

thanks you!!!

marko river
11-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Actually "Back to Skool" is the sequel to "Skool Daze". Your game is actually a remake of Skool Daze.

Yep, they don't make that kind of games anymore... :(

Professor Oak
11-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Actually "Back to Skool" is the sequel to "Skool Daze". Your game is actually a remake of Skool Daze.

Yep, they don't make that kind of games anymore... :(
I kind of knew that already due to playing the original Spectrum versions of the games, yet you can't go wrong with a little bit of history.

marko river
11-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, this history was kind of for the jordan_person :)

You played original Spectrum versions??? A young one like you from Japan??? Wow, that's very cool.
I would expect something like that for Brittish or Scandinavian of my age, and eastern Europeans of my age probably have played those games since computers there need more time to become old. But I wouldn't expect that from the country where consoles rules. I guess you kind of belong here :3: