PDA

View Full Version : 2d is forever, 2d is truth, 2d is justice, 2d is happiness, 2d is prime 2d is love

RegalSin
18-07-2010, 05:58 PM
what they should be thinking probably won't help an interesting conversation on the topic develop.

I am not telling people what they should be thinking, I am saying what is fact. 3d is destroying the worlds culture. It turns animations into CGI abominations, videogames into unvalley cannon jokes, and comic books into dung heaps.

People, you, me, them, they need to limit the usage of 3d. 3d is a nice gimmick, but was never meant for the usage, as of now. When it was new, that was it. Games that was practically comic adventures, but into realm in which people could not understand.

We have reached the Apex. It is unable to go on, and nobody wants to help.
Why shoudl the world give into a lie, that seemed good at one point, but is now just pointless.

I bet people could get bored with there most favorite 3d game, over the 2d counter part.

arete
18-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Ok, you're severely obsessed. Insane, irrational outbursts just weird people out. So stop. Please. Before the squirrels come for you.