PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft mouse scrolling and selection box problem

Vize
09-07-2010, 06:44 AM
Hello,

I downloaded Warcraft Orcs and Humans and ran using DOSBox on Windows XP. I have also replicated the same error on Windows 7 with a different machine.

My problem is that when I play Warcraft I cannot scroll with my mouse nor can I select units using the point and drag green box selector.

I have no idea what is wrong and was wondering if someone here could replicate my error and give me advice on how to fix it.

Thank you!

_r.u.s.s.
09-07-2010, 01:49 PM
try pressing ctrl f10

The Fifth Horseman
09-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Hello,

I downloaded Warcraft Orcs and Humans and ran using DOSBox on Windows XP. I have also replicated the same error on Windows 7 with a different machine.

My problem is that when I play Warcraft I cannot scroll with my mouse nor can I select units using the point and drag green box selector.

I have no idea what is wrong and was wondering if someone here could replicate my error and give me advice on how to fix it.

Thank you!
1. You need to click on the edge of the viewport to scroll, not just move your mouse there.
2. To select multiple units - max 4 at a time - you need to press and hold CTRL, and only then click and drag the selector.

05-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Use The ctr+f11 to reduce cpu speed to 6% and that should make it playable at least.