PDA

View Full Version : Hello/Introduction

kalron
13-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi.

I have been lurking around Abandonia for some time now, and finally setup an account. Thought I'd drop a line as an intro.

I have been playing retro games since they were new, my first DOS game was Castle Adventure, which was also the first game I pulled down from here. Love me some old Sierra Quest games as well.

Personally, I am a sculptor/IT professional. In addition, I do custom toys for stress release and pure enjoyment. Click on my sig and take a look. As well, here is a link to some of my personal works of art:

http://www.chuckmahley.com/thesis.html

Enjoy, I am looking forward to many hours of fun and reliving memories.

TotalAnarchy
14-06-2010, 03:34 AM
Ok, I'm studying archaeology, you're a sculptor. We just need a bard and a cook and we have a full RPG party. :) Welcome!

Geezer
14-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Ok, I'm studying archaeology, you're a sculptor. We just need a bard and a cook and we have a full RPG party. :) Welcome!

The archaeologist's skill points suck. They actually level down. What would be a sculptor's weapon of choice? A chisel? :mhh:

Dave
14-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome :hello:
I see nice infernal machines there :p

Mighty Midget
14-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Welcome, kalron :)

arete
14-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Is that an avvy from Withnail and I? Pure class.

Welcome to the insanity, the anarchy, the humour and above all the vicious biting and bloodsucking! And when you're done playing all the vampire zombie car-theft games, welcome to the forum as well ^_^

kalron
14-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Is that an avvy from Withnail and I? Pure class.

Actually...it's Tom Baker popping his head out of the TARDIS...but hopefully still classy :smile2:

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome...hope to become part of the tribe!

Lulu_Jane
15-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Anyone who's good with The Doctor is good with me. Nice to have you around :D

ayoeness
16-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Welcome. :)

Very inspiring sculptures. :OK: