PDA

View Full Version : My Warn Level

Yamcha
16-01-2005, 05:20 PM
I just saw that my level is 20. Was raised by Dream just because he thinks that im a HOTU member under the name "beer and Im not contributing to the forum and also that I spam a lot. Now listen carefully. Think what u want. I am a martian, oh no Im a zombie but raising my warn lvl just because u think im a hotu member now this is much. :rifle: :ranting:
AND FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A HOTU MEMBER

alienstookmybeer
16-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I love both HOTU and this site, although I frequently am unable to download from their site.

Pardon my ignorance, but why is being a member of HOTU frowned upon?

Yamcha
16-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Ask him. :ranting:

Yamcha
16-01-2005, 05:25 PM
AND DONT CHANGE MY SIGNUTURE U N***

Wael
16-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Donīt anger the Vampire,
We want him to stay /-

Yamcha
16-01-2005, 05:27 PM
No he started some months ago.

Puffin
16-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Okey, sorry, but how exactly does Dream contribute to the forum? I know he's a mod, but seriously, I think that there are many who do more than him. No offence..
And so what if he's a member at HOTU? I am a regular at couple of other forums. Including other abandonware forums. So warn me. Go ahead. I don't contribute to the forum either. I don't help, I'm just here.

Kon-Tiki
16-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Misbehaviour of a staff member, eh? Left a forum because I pointed that out and got banned for it before. No good can come from that, so better start working on it, I say.

Edit: Btw... who is Dream, anyways?

Sebatianos
16-01-2005, 05:38 PM
I don't get it! It's just like someone would be out to get Yamcha! Stop it people! I never even thought of him as a spamer (not even the first time evrybody said he was). And geting a warn because you're a member of some other forum?!?!?! I think that a nice "I'm sorry" is what the situation calls for. Yamcha is a regular member here and has contributed and is even trying to get the Bulgarian translation going! So stop picking on him!

TheVoid
16-01-2005, 05:45 PM
I've read the reasons he provided, and have to say they're not much valid in my opinion.

First- Yamcha as a member of underdogs: I don't see if it is a crime being a member of underdogs, AND yamcha denies it (and I don't see why I shouldn't believe him). Plus, if he's really trolling, 'till he does it in Underdogs forum I don't see why he shouldn't keep weakening the adversaries :D (J/k)

Second- Yamcha doesn't contribute to the forum: he is actually one of most active members.Took part to Abandonia collaborative art project, is translating Abandonia to Bulgarian, and some other things, including NOT posting disgusting images in the "What the Hell" thread.

Third- Yamcha spammer: Undeniable, yamcha used to spam some time ago. But since the warn level is on (and even some time BEFORE) he stopped, as far as I remember. tell me when did he spam last time.

This said, I think that warn should be removed.

quatroking
16-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I got 20% warn
becouse i was on the wrong place.

"Search first!" say them.

And what when your warn is on 100% ???

%$@^^$#%$@$^#^%#%$!!!!!!!!!!

Wael
16-01-2005, 06:01 PM
That is getting ridicilious /-

Someone is enjoying way too much of the power given to him /-

/ Edit /
For continuing situtations like that,
when the person is not learning the lesson it would be acceptable,
but not when itīs a newbie (No household rules mentally acknowledged yet), and the first offense /-

quatroking
16-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Wael@Jan 16 2005, 07:01 PM

i sould say it:
it was Titan.

(sorry but he have a really ugly face)

Yamcha
16-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by quatroking@Jan 16 2005, 08:58 PM
I got 20% warn

And who raised it?

quatroking
16-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by yamcha565656+Jan 16 2005, 07:04 PM****</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yamcha565656 @ Jan 16 2005, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ******QuoteBegin-quatroking@Jan 16 2005, 08:58 PM
I got 20% warn

And who raised it? [/b][/quote]
I say already, Titan

Fawfulhasfury
16-01-2005, 06:06 PM
When 100% you get banned from the forum for a week or so, and if you continue to spam after that, you get thrown off completely.

wormpaul
16-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Damm...

It`s going nice with the people here...

Since we got the warn sign they keep giving it... :blink:

(i also got 20%...but that`s totally correct...thx to Kosta) :kosta:

But why DREAM???

I dont get it...why Dream.... :ranting: (and just for the record: Love to see Yachma around here :Brain: )

:angel: Just me…Just Wormpaul…just a little Angel :angel:

Unknown Hero
16-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by quatroking+Jan 16 2005, 08:04 PM****</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quatroking @ Jan 16 2005, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ******QuoteBegin-Wael@Jan 16 2005, 07:01 PM

i sould say it:
it was Titan.

(sorry but he have a really ugly face) [/b][/quote]
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

If you are ugly you are guilty! HILARIOUS!!!! LOL

wormpaul
16-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Just looked for it:

DREAM is moderator on 2 things on the forum...why can he warn :ranting:

And he was kicked last month out of VIP>>...wondering why :whistle:

Havell
16-01-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm a mod and I can't warn (I'm not asking for this privilage btw) so why does Dream get this when he is at the same level as me?

Puffin
16-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Void can also warn... He's mod over the arts.

@ Havell, how many forums do you moderate?

Kon-Tiki
16-01-2005, 06:45 PM
If you check his latest posts, you'll see he's active 'bout a week a month, and even then, not contributing the least bit. Also, he's been around since May and has 163 posts. Now take Indie, for example. Around since beginning of September and has 70 posts. She's not the most active member, yet in those four months, she got almost half of what this Moderator has in postcount over eight months. Meaning he's as active as an inactive member. Hence he's inactive, as outside of the forum, he hasn't done anything else either. Then how come he can hand out warnings? He's got far from enough feeling with the community to be able to judge correctly.

wormpaul
16-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Just get a thought..

Why would be mad @ people from HOTU...

It`s just much better when they are here....Abandonia and Hotu are some kind of friends (were Tom`s words...not that of mine) so when people are here from HOTU they bring some more skills with them..

They know the strange world of old games and are not complete newbies... :ok:

:angel: Just me…Just Wormpaul…just a little Angel :angel:

Wael
16-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Hasnīt Dream made some reviews though?

@Wormpaul
I like your annoying Angel thingie,
Itīs refreshing /-

wormpaul
16-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Wael@Jan 16 2005, 07:47 PM
Hasnīt Dream made some reviews though?

@Wormpaul
I like your annoying Angel thingie,
Itīs refreshing /-
@ Wael...thx...try to get my warn level away with this thing...just be friendly as in the old days...just like a little angel...

@Dream: He had done some reviews :ok:

The Niles
16-01-2005, 06:56 PM
I'll look into this personally but for now this topic is closed.

Braindead
16-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by quatroking@Jan 16 2005, 06:58 PM
I got 20% warn

gotta love Titan :)
but he's right you should not post a question that is explained in a topic right above you ;)

Edit: oops didn't saw you closed the thread already Mr. Picard... :whistle:
(sidenote: Perhaps I should disable the fact of being able to post in closed topics)

Anyway Topic closed, we'll look into the issue. :sneaky:

Titan
17-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by quatroking@Jan 16 2005, 07:58 PM
I got 20% warn

This is the topic it was about. (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2654)

Now.. HOW can it be you open a NEW thread about how you become a VIP... when the ONLY sticky in that forum is: "Requirements For Vip Status?" ('http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2587')?

If you read the first topic, you'll also see yamcha565656 pointing him towards another thread.

I know this topic is closed, but i fealt i had to reply to the objections.

Now... the other insult... well.. not realy an insult, since you know nothing 'bout that, right :) Where is your own picture is MY question?
Since you'r born September 1993, you are hardly even 11 years old, and i'll let it pass.

The other discussion about Dream, i will not comment, as enough ppl are involved in this allready.

Further comments/objection, should be directed as PM (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=4) to me.

Enjoy your stay.

Maikel
17-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by quatroking+Jan 16 2005, 07:04 PM****</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quatroking @ Jan 16 2005, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ******QuoteBegin-Wael@Jan 16 2005, 07:01 PM

i sould say it:
it was Titan.

(sorry but he have a really ugly face) [/b][/quote]
Well maybe he was fast with giving you a warning. But insulting him about how he looks isn't exactly the kind of thing we like here. So I reset your warning level...and put the 20% back again because of insulting people. Voila.

And about Dream... We're discussing the situation. I wanted to let you know that we don't appreciate this particular action of him also.

Omuletzu
17-01-2005, 11:11 AM
From now on, if you want to insult members please do so by PMing them!
Topic closed!