PDA

View Full Version : greetings to all great DOS Gamers!

kellystorme
04-04-2010, 08:35 PM
I have just discovered that the world of DOS is much better than that of what I've been brought up with.. I came looking for paulie python -which is not a DOS game i have realised- and ended up finding all of this! -looks around appreciatively-

Anyway, thank you to everyone here for making these games available and so on..

:omg:
Peace

_r.u.s.s.
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
no problem! now just a small 60 dollar fee and take the leaflets

Professor Oak
04-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I have just discovered that the world of DOS is much better than that of what I've been brought up with.. I came looking for paulie python -which is not a DOS game i have realised- and ended up finding all of this! -looks around appreciatively-

Anyway, thank you to everyone here for making these games available and so on..

:omg:
Peace
Not truly a DOS game, yet a Windows 3.x game, yet anyway, I wish that you have a pleasant stay with us and hope that you will definitely enjoy yourself within our company.

Geezer
04-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi Kelly. We aren't restricted to DOS games here; just abandoned ones. That usually means that the copyright holder is no longer around or no longer cares. Windows games are eligible as well.

Welcome. You will meet lots of "interesting" people here. :)

Scatty
04-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Hello kelly, welcome to the remains of the past. I hope you enjoy getting to know all about the great time of the games now past, and also stay around for longer.

Dave
05-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Welcome to Abandonia Kelly :hello:

kellystorme
05-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I'll be sure to spread the leaflets far and wide.... :3:

thank you everyone