PDA

View Full Version : damonas - Wing Commander Armada

damonas
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I have Wing Commander Armada complete with the manual.... How do I upload it? Also, I'm looking for the Privateer series (Privateer 1, Righteous Fire, The speech Pack & Privateer 2) if anyone has it...

TotalAnarchy
08-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Wing Commander Armada was supposed to be uploaded by SimonHales some time ago. But he hasn't yet, so if you agree that your copy will be used in case that he will not upload it after all, you can do it. The manual is welcome. :)

I'll send you a PM with FTP info as soon as I can.

damonas
08-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Wing Commander Armada was supposed to be uploaded by SimonHales some time ago. But he hasn't yet, so if you agree that your copy will be used in case that he will not upload it after all, you can do it. The manual is welcome. :)

I'll send you a PM with FTP info as soon as I can.

No problems, I'm more than happy to contribute... Also, I just dug up an old copy of Wing Commander Academy along with the speech pack... Just tried it out and it works so can forward that as well... Cheers! :)

TotalAnarchy
08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
PM sent. :) Also Wing Commander Academy is already on site, so we don't need it anymore. :D

simonhales
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Wing Commander Armada was supposed to be uploaded by SimonHales some time ago. But he hasn't yet, so if you agree that your copy will be used in case that he will not upload it after all, you can do it. The manual is welcome.

I'm not at home at the moment and might not get back until after the weekend so if you can upload your copy of Armada before I can get back to my own PC that's great!

Also I don't have access to a scanner, even when I do get back home, so would have to type the relevant parts of the manuals out myself so if you have a scanner it may be a lot quicker...

Nice to see someone else still appreciates Armada:)

Regards

Simon Hales