PDA

View Full Version : IM FREE! but kinda depressed

ysorian
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Y back after many months. 6 1/2 year relationship has ended, not too sure where im going from here but on the plus side im allowed back on what my partner termed "Geek Central" :thumbs: Finding i have a lot of time for the old games again while tryin to avoid the new ones. im sure if i hit World of Warcraft i'd never surface again! :lust:

Lulu_Jane
02-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Welcome back Ysorian! I hope everything is ok and sorting itself out :)

_r.u.s.s.
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
wow, she denied you your geek central?

arete
02-11-2009, 03:43 PM
So wrong. You need to marry a fellow geek. Someone who'll watch Star Wars with you and make the lightsabre noises too.

_r.u.s.s.
02-11-2009, 03:48 PM
it doesn't matter, but forbidding hobbies to your partner is really a sign that the partner is not so good partner at all

ysorian
02-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I wouldnt say she "denied" my hobby. Just enjoyed belittling it :dunno:
I took the time off to try and work on all our other problems :)

Welcome back Ysorian! I hope everything is ok and sorting itself out :)

Thanks Lulu, everything is ok but sorting out disolving a joint home loan and trying to decide if i can afford this house on my own will be interesting...

So wrong. You need to marry a fellow geek. Someone who'll watch Star Wars with you and make the lightsabre noises too.

You are so right, she was halfway there, we both shared a love of all things fantasy but i just couldnt get her on the sci-fi bandwagon :) Im a lil messy at the mo but if u know anyone like u just described keep in touch ;) lol

Dave
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Hope everything is/will be ok ysorian.
Welcome back :hello: