PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Earthlings (and/or others?)

DOS dinosaur
04-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi everyone, just joined. Nice site. :thumbs:

Have owned a computer since '90 or so. Hope to be an asset (or at least not to be a nuisance).

Made a few posts in the High Seas Trader thread as an unregistered member, but when I tried to post a link there (to a modified HST world map), I was informed that it had to be approved first. Is that because I was unregistered, or do all links have to be approved before they are displayed?

Thanks. :)

The Fifth Horseman
04-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi, :)

The post had to be approved because you were unregistered. We had a particularly annoying individual entering the forum as a guest user and constantly attempting to circumvent and ridicule our policies.

DOS dinosaur
04-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Ah ok, I understand the caution. Am assuming that post/link will probably be allowed (eventually) then. No hurry on my part.

Thanks. :)

Saccade
04-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello Dinosaur! :OK:

I've got that song about everyone getting down on the floor; everyone do the dinosaur now.
I'm gonna blame you for that one, since it's obviously not my fault. Suppose I could blame the musicians, writers, record company, music business, nature's way of wiring brains...

They're all quite faceless.
(and you can't blame god, as that'd be like blaming a poltergeist for messing up your room)
I think the personal touch is important though, eh..?

DOS dinosaur
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Howdy! :)

Hehe, I know what you mean about songs getting stuck in your head. One of the worst ones for me is "They're coming to take me away"...

And it's playing now. So I guess we're even... LOL

verek_22
05-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Greetings Earthlings (and/or others?)

He knows.

Welcome to Abandonia, DOS dinosaur!

I've been Rick Roll'd so many times I now have Never Gonna Give You Up stuck in my head. Its torture of the worst kind.

DOS dinosaur
05-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks! :)

Dave
05-10-2009, 11:17 AM
You are welcome :hello:

DOS dinosaur
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks Dave. :hello: