PDA

View Full Version : yeah hi

panos_sxh
26-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi !

my name is Panos. been checking out abandonia for a few years now.

Got stuck with pc xt/cga computing and gaming back in the late 80's not on purpose, but because my parents didnt buy me the Amiga or Atari ST that I wanted and dreamed of! LOL

Still got plenty of games from that time on 5 1/4", low density 360kb diskettes. Havent used them for like 16 or 17 years now because basically the old family PC got dumped at some relocation, which was basically a shame because it was a Commodore Colt, a fine piece of kit!

Recently, an old PC with 2x5 1/4" flippies got into my hands and I'm back in business. Hopefully I might be able to satisfy some demands for games that got out from the mid-80's until 1992...

nice to meet you everybody!

Panos

TotalAnarchy
27-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi, there. :) Maybe you have something that we're searching for over a year: a game called Chrono Quest or Explora in french. The first one in the series.

panos_sxh
27-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi, there. :) Maybe you have something that we're searching for over a year: a game called Chrono Quest or Explora in french. The first one in the series.

the name doesnt instantly ring a bell but I will go through my boxes and let you know!

Dave
28-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome to Abandonia panos! :hello: