PDA

View Full Version : kndnowak - Shadow of the Comet - CD version

kndnowak
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi!

I have CD image on my HD of this marvellous game and I'd love to contribute it.

Bye!

TotalAnarchy
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi!

I have CD image on my HD of this marvellous game and I'd love to contribute it.

Bye!

How much does it weigh?

kndnowak
13-09-2009, 08:03 AM
How much does it weigh?

142 MB iso file

TotalAnarchy
13-09-2009, 01:55 PM
142 MB iso file

Are you familiar with the ISO Cellar?

kndnowak
13-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you familiar with the ISO Cellar?

I have never used it, but I can give it a try? Don't you think I would be much easier to upload game iso via FTP?

TotalAnarchy
13-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I have never used it, but I can give it a try? Don't you think I would be much easier to upload game iso via FTP?

Well, we want it to be an archive, not a CD image. So first we're gonna check if we can make an archive out of it. :) You just upload the CD image using a file-sharing site and post the link in the Requests thread from the ISO Cellar subforum.

kndnowak
14-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Well, we want it to be an archive, not a CD image. So first we're gonna check if we can make an archive out of it. :) You just upload the CD image using a file-sharing site and post the link in the Requests thread from the ISO Cellar subforum.

ok - I will submit a link for some kind of hosting site. Since I am going out of internet range till friday night, I will do it then.

THX and bye

I have posted link on rapidshare to packed iso of CD, but received warning concerning rules violation. I don't get it? Shadow of the Comet has abandonware status, so whats wrong?