PDA

View Full Version : Freedom The Game

MaracKoMarac
31-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Firstly, let me introduce to you :). I'm a young game developer living in Croatia.
I've made already one game, but I'm working on a big project called Viking's Story. After that project is done, I'm going to make a remake of an old game here (haven't decided which one). So, about that first game....

DOWNLOAD (http://code.google.com/p/freedom-the-game)

Instructions:
To run the game, just run the file "main.exe".
For list of controls, read the "Readme.txt".

Yes, I know that graphics is crappy (it's made in Paint :rocks:) and the jump has few of bugs, but to kill some time, it's enough :3:

TotalAnarchy
01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I tried it for a bit just now. I'll see more tomorrow, when I'll have more time. One thing is clear though: you need to work more on character controls. Controlling your character should always be smooth and should always give a natural feeling. It looks good for a Paint-based game, but since there are so many platform games, I think that it needs to go as far as doing the things that platform games are popular for in a perfect way.

MaracKoMarac
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Well... you see... since I made this game for a contest, I was in a hurry. I won't change anything in this edition, but I'll change everything in edition "Freedom The Game 2", and I'll make that edition after I finish my current project.