PDA

View Full Version : Official LastFM group opened!

Dave
19-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Join our group and have fun! :rocks:

http://www.last.fm/group/Abandonia.com

Capo
19-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Last.fm is a pay site now, so nothing good.

Lulu_Jane
19-08-2009, 07:48 PM
It is true that you pay to listen to the radio, but listening and scrobbling your own music is free (it also scrobbles from Spotify if you use that service :) ) There are also other useful free services, such as the local events listing, which manages to be surprisingly thorough and accurate if you have been listening/scrobbling for a awhile. It is also quiet incredible how many new bands I have picked up from there and loved because of the "music compatibility" feature that compares your account with other users.

Nobody is asking you to use the payed radio service, it's simply a place where (apart from the features I have just listed) fellow musically inclined Abandonian's can gather and enjoy :)

_r.u.s.s.
19-08-2009, 08:51 PM
another one?

Dave
19-08-2009, 09:59 PM
This is the official one supported and updated by the crew of the site.

Tomekk
19-08-2009, 10:20 PM
This is the official one supported and updated by the crew of the site.

Why couldn't we do the same with the old one? And why have a person named Abandonia in group called abandonia.com... :doh:

Dave
19-08-2009, 10:23 PM
That's the leader of the group, a shared account for the crew :)

We asked Pigggy to collaborate with us but he denied.
End of the story.

Lulu_Jane
20-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Let's not shit on this guys, we can do good things with it. Anyways, I have no interblargles for a while (dead router) but if anyone wants to discuss it with me, pm me and I'll get to you asap.

Also, don't let the internet explode while I'm gone :)

Capo
20-08-2009, 04:19 PM
It is true that you pay to listen to the radio, but listening and scrobbling your own music is free (it also scrobbles from Spotify if you use that service :) ) There are also other useful free services, such as the local events listing, which manages to be surprisingly thorough and accurate if you have been listening/scrobbling for a awhile. It is also quiet incredible how many new bands I have picked up from there and loved because of the "music compatibility" feature that compares your account with other users.

Nobody is asking you to use the payed radio service, it's simply a place where (apart from the features I have just listed) fellow musically inclined Abandonian's can gather and enjoy :)

I have used it for 2 years for free, now the only thing free are some mp3 but the 95% of the music in the site isn't available without paying.