PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

draggar
10-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey all, Draggar here and I have to say I do like this place. I don't think I've been able to find a better repository for abandonware (and a lot of that is some of the best games out there - roleplay over rollplay, content over graphics, etc.). I do have to admit, I've already found some pretty good games (Shadow President etc..).

One question though - I have tons of old CDs (and DVDs) of old games and I was wondering how I can find out if they're abandonware or not?

I do have Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace (Dungeons and Dragons game) that is considered abandonware but I'm not sure about the others.

angry axe
11-07-2009, 04:47 AM
hello and welcome, you can find out if games are freeware or not by just going to services>oldwarez list ( http://www.abandonia.com/en/oldwarez ) and post your games in the "offers" forum

dosraider
11-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Hello²

The Fifth Horseman
13-07-2009, 07:29 AM
One question though - I have tons of old CDs (and DVDs) of old games and I was wondering how I can find out if they're abandonware or not?

I do have Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace (Dungeons and Dragons game) that is considered abandonware but I'm not sure about the others.
Hi,
Please post a list in the Offers forum. The Oldwarez List is horribly out of date right now.

Dave
13-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Welcome to AB :hello:

El Quia
13-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Welcome to abandonia!!! :woot: