PDA

View Full Version : [Extra] Maupiti Island (manual)

RRS
12-05-2009, 04:08 AM
This website has lots of stuff related to Lankhor games:
http://www.lankhor.net

Here is an English manual for Maupiti Island:
http://www.lankhor.net/jeux/manuel/manuel16-3.zip

Paco
12-05-2009, 12:50 PM
We have to ask for Permission to put it on AB. Why dont you do that. ^^

RRS
12-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm not an updater on this site, YOU are.
And I don't parlez français.

Paco
12-05-2009, 09:23 PM
lazy arent we?

Even though i am a Updater, you can still ask Author for permission and submitted it to AB.

For that you dont need to be a Updater. Everyone can do that. You dont even need to ask for it in French when you can do it in English, since almost everyone can understand english.

*sighes*

RRS
14-05-2009, 03:40 AM
lazy arent we?
The pot calling the kettle black, eh?

I did try to contribute by providing above info. However how can I write on behalf of abandonia and ask for permissions? I'm not a part of your team.

Besides if I do manage to get what you want, then I'll have to wait endlessly 'till you update the site. That's because I'm just an outsider, not one of updaters.

Just as with mobygames. I'm wasting hours to type stuff, for free because pro publico bono, dammit, and then the updaters nitpick about the sources, like I am some teenager vandalizing wikipedia...

You dont even need to ask for it in French when you can do it in English, since almost everyone can understand english.

Oh really? In that case why there's no English version of that site? Surely they'd get more visitors if there was one, so if they did parlez even basic English, they'd probably upload a rudimentary translation. Because since the last world war French is no longer lingua latina...

TotalAnarchy
14-05-2009, 05:23 AM
I'm against this. Lankhor.net is a much smaller site, why should we take their potential traffic?

RRS
19-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Then at least put a link to their site in respective game pages, as their site is relatively unknown and the titles rare.

Paco
19-05-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm against this. Lankhor.net is a much smaller site, why should we take their potential traffic?

but, what will you do when the Site died in the Future? All Stuff on it is then lost forever...

_r.u.s.s.
23-05-2009, 11:18 AM
i'm mailing them..

TotalAnarchy
23-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Noooooo, Xhumed has already offered it in the "Offers" forum :whops:

_r.u.s.s.
23-05-2009, 11:28 AM
lol oops, luckily i didn't send it yet

_r.u.s.s.
24-05-2009, 04:37 PM
sorry for double post but it seems that i actually did click send button

owner of the site replied saying that we can use his manual, so i thanked him and told that someone else already offered it