PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

Soulsick
04-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Well i am here from a little while but i just discovered this topic :doh: So welcome - im a 21 yo student from Poland and i love oldschool games - becase they have soul and were made with heart :lust:

I have a little question - i have a few reguests, i have colection of old games so i could share it whith you - but i may not post in "requests" (please explain me why) and please link me over oder give me advices wnich games i can offer you (wnich are legal ect. ) because i have all my games from multiple abandonware sites, and i dont want to do problems.

Japo
04-03-2009, 11:02 PM
You should be able to post in requests. :/ Try again now? :P

Mighty Midget
04-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Welcome, Soulsick, out in the open :)

About the Requests forum: Did you try to post in any of the subforms there, or in the main requests forum? Any requests for games should be posted in the main forum.

About any offers to AB: Please check out the Oldwarez List (OWL) which is found under the Services tab on top of this page. If the title in question is abandoned, please post in Offers which titles you have that you would like to well, offer us :) Do NOT link any downloading sites of any kind but wait for further instructions from our crew. If you can not find the title in the OWL, feel free to ask us if anyone here can verify the status of the game.

Dave
05-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Welcome to Abandonia Soulsick :hello:
i love oldschool games
I guess many of us do :p

Soulsick
05-03-2009, 07:48 AM
thanks guys, i have checked the OWL and you know what? I realized that 80% of polish Abandonware sites dont work legal... :wall: Good that you are proffesionals :thumbs: I have Might&Magic IV and Might&Magic V - i cannot find it in OWL are they sold ? And what with classics with status "sold" that definetly deserve to be mentioned on abandonia? (such as Legacy of Kain for example - it is sold but the review and screens are avalible) They go to requests too? Thanks for help:)

Chris
05-03-2009, 10:20 AM
I have Might&Magic IV and Might&Magic V - i cannot find it in OWL are they sold ?

MM4 and MM5 can be connected to "World of Xeen". It was a speciality of these games. World of Xeen is available at Abandonia:

World of Xeen (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/482/Might+and+Magic+4+and+5+-+World+Of+Xeen.html)

btw: Welcome to Abandonia!

Soulsick
05-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I know that already - but maybe someone like to have entire series in his collection (like me :max:)

Dave
05-03-2009, 12:59 PM
thanks guys, i have checked the OWL and you know what? I realized that 80% of polish Abandonware sites dont work legal... :wall: Good that you are proffesionals :thumbs:

Well, "Abandonware" is a grey area between legal and illegal, but we follow rigid rules ;)