PDA

View Full Version : BlueBMW Offer

BlueBMW
22-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I noticed reading the forum on the game Chaos Overlords that there was quite a bit of demand for the orignal music. Since the game played the music straight off the CD, it is not included in the download here. Can I offer either an iso of the CD or at least MP3s of the audio?

Dave
23-02-2009, 03:16 PM
You can upload your mp3 files, even if I don't think we have full access to Abandonia Frequency player.
http://www.abandonia.com/en/externalmp3player_abandonia_preview

How big is the Iso?

BlueBMW
24-02-2009, 02:44 AM
I cant seem to find where I can upload MP3s on the abandonia frequency... (although I have a lot of other PC game soundtracks that could be added...)

The iso is about 510mb. Looks like 356mb in a rar file.

Paco
24-02-2009, 10:14 AM
The ISO can be added to ISO CELLAR. Upload it in Internet (not FTP) and send me the Url in a PM and i will post it in ISO Cellar.

The Fifth Horseman
24-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I cant seem to find where I can upload MP3s on the abandonia frequency... (although I have a lot of other PC game soundtracks that could be added...)
It works differently: the music is uploaded to our FTP server, and from there to the Abandoned Frequency.
(if we allowed everyone to just upload their music into it, it wouldn't take long for completely non-game-related Mp3s to find their way in)

Dave
24-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Pm with FTP access sent :)

BlueBMW
24-02-2009, 11:14 PM
If I have other stuff that might be wanted, do I just continue to post in this thread?

I couldn't seem to find Hyperspeed anywhere on the site so that would be one game I could contribute. And I may have several other old games that aren't up here yet (ones not protected / sold etc according to the oldwarez list) How do I best go about trying to contribute some of that stuff? Or is there a master list of what is wanted / not wanted?

Dave
25-02-2009, 09:30 AM
If I have other stuff that might be wanted, do I just continue to post in this thread?
Yes please.

I couldn't seem to find Hyperspeed anywhere on the site so that would be one game I could contribute. And I may have several other old games that aren't up here yet (ones not protected / sold etc according to the oldwarez list) How do I best go about trying to contribute some of that stuff? Or is there a master list of what is wanted / not wanted?
Hyperspeed was approved here:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15654&highlight=Hyperspeed

You can upload it :)

We don't have a most wanted list, only few rare titles that we can't find.
(I'm preparing a page for those)

You ask us and we say yes or not, easy and painless :p