PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

The_Lemming
18-02-2009, 10:31 PM
I am The_Lemming.

My favorite series of DOS games are the Lemmings series. I once owned all the games, but sadly my discs were destroyed. I recently stumbled onto Abandonia and said, "YEEEESSSSSS!!!! Lemmings!" I reclaimed my Lemmings games, reinstalled them, and now, as soon as CDAccess sells that last 1 copy of Lemmings 3D :wall:, I will be able to upload it to Abandonia, completing the collection of Lemmings games here.

I also enjoy the Dr. Brain series by Sierra, Pac-Man, The Oregon Trail, X-Wing, Museum Madness, and my demo of Dark Forces (Please make this abandonware Lucasarts!) :( My favorite graphics mode is VGA (I like CGA less for some reason.)

I can also be found on the "Legacy of Agecomm" and "AgeCommunity" forums as BritishKing101.

dosraider
19-02-2009, 05:00 AM
... and my demo of Dark Forces (Please make this abandonware Lucasarts!) :( My favorite graphics mode is VGA (I like CGA less for some reason.)
Lucasarts abandonware? Don't hold your breath, probably never.

And welcome, The_Lemming.

Mighty Midget
19-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Welcome to AB, The_Lemming :)

arete
19-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi there.

*hits F12* :smile2:

Dave
19-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome to Abandonia Mr Lemming! :)

hahajejeje
19-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Welcome,have good time in here :rocks: :band: :dance: :easy::whip:

The_Lemming
19-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Lucasarts abandonware? Don't hold your breath, probably never.

And welcome, The_Lemming.
(sigh)......... We can hope, though.

AlumiuN
19-02-2009, 06:43 PM
(sigh)......... We can hope, though.

Hope and expect are two different things. :p Welcome to Abandonia! :)

Mighty Midget
19-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Unfortunately, LukasArts and Sierra are two companies that don't have lawyers, they have packs of rabid Hellhounds instead, ready to tear apart anyone who ever offer their games for unauthorized download and they don't care if the games haven't been available since the early stone age.