PDA

View Full Version : New potential games for Abandonia?

Bandyman
21-04-2004, 07:50 AM
i have a few new games for the site and i got an e-mail from one of you's lot that you want one. I dont know exactly what to do but im just going to repeat my-self here and give you s list of my old games that i have lying about my room. there are.

Space Bucks/By sierra/Strategie
Doom/ you all know about that
Bloodstone/By Action Replay/ Rpg
Birthright the gorgons allience/By sierra/Stategie,Adventure
Total Mania/Eidos/Strategie
Cannon Foddor/you know about this

And a little sim collection;
Sim City Classic
Sim Copter
Sim Farm
Sim Ant
Sim Park
Sim Golf

Betrayal in Antara/Sierra/Fantasy game,rpg
Siltent thunder A-10 Tank killer 2/Sierra/Flight Fight
Rama/Sierra/?

And more belive it or not, so if you got any comments aout these games then dont hesitate to e-mail me.

Kosta
21-04-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey, that's a nice list you've got there! :)
So, excluding games that are not abandonware (doom, cannon fodder etc.), what do YOU other Abandonians think.... which ones deserve their place here? Hope to hear your comments!
Cheers!

The Niles
21-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Well first off Bandyman great of you to take an interest.

Now for the games.

Space Bucks/By sierra/Strategie nice game but might still be sold. If not definitely worth our time
Doom/ you all know about that not abandoneware. We could put the freeware version up?
Bloodstone/By Action Replay/ Rpg RPG's are not my thing
Birthright the gorgons allience/By sierra/Stategie,Adventure again sierra not likely to be abandonware and a RPG so not my thing
Total Mania/Eidos/Strategie Still begin sold
Cannon Foddor/you know about this It's up

And a little sim collection; I don't like Sim X Games no originality to them
Sim City Classic
Sim Copter
Sim Farm
Sim Ant
Sim Park
Sim Golf

Betrayal in Antara/Sierra/Fantasy game,rpg I've said it all before
Siltent thunder A-10 Tank killer 2/Sierra/Flight Fight Would be great but doubt it's abandonware
Rama/Sierra/? again, abandoneware?

LotharGR
21-04-2004, 09:47 AM
"Birthright" isn't a pure RPG. It was a ( very bad ) atempt to mix RPGs with strategy games.

Bandyman
21-04-2004, 01:00 PM
well if i dug deep i bet i could find more old games like kings quests. ive got some of them, and that little list i made if you want them then just ask i dont really care if you get them or not. Im only trying to be helpfull.

Danny252
21-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Hmm..
well I certainly want simcopter/[/b]

LotharGR
21-04-2004, 09:47 PM
I have the "helicopter simulator" from Sierra, a 1987 game... it has very nice graphics ( 3D polygons ). But its very difficult to fly and of course there is no manual :)

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
22-04-2004, 12:32 AM
I have the entire kings quest series ( up to 6) and .. well u were looking for potential games. I dont know if there still be sold though 8) . The only problem is a series of codes are needed for The Perils Of Rosella an i lost them a long time ago... :oops:

Bandyman
23-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Ive got somewhere a box with all the kings quests in it and it has manual. also while i was smashing my room up looking for old games i found 3 more to add to my list, Pizza Tycoon and a 2 space games, Freespace2 and Darklight Conflict.

auhsor
05-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah I've suggested more sierra games, but the guys here don't want to break too many laws, and sierra are pretty harsh on those who distribute their games (even if you cant buy them at a decent price)

Tom Henrik
05-05-2004, 02:04 PM
I must say that I support the desicion made by Kosta and the others. We do not want this site to be taken of the net because Sierra got mad. It would be a shame to have to start the site all over again.

LotharGR
05-05-2004, 04:50 PM
I suppose that the RPG section needs more games... there is only 2.

Kosta
05-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Make that 3... 4th comming up soon :)

Danny252
11-05-2004, 08:28 PM
we adding any of those Sim X Games?

Havell
10-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Simgolf is definatly NOT abandomware, it only came out a year or so ago. Sim ant is a brilliant and original game and simcopter is good because you can flip cars over with your helicopter and fly around the SC2000 cities you made yourself. As for the others, its always good to have a wide varity of games on the site to appeal to more people.

Kiddiarni
14-06-2004, 06:45 PM
Ye...more sim games...and more strategy..

Go sim, go sim, go sim, go go siiiiim...
Go strategy,Go strategy,Go go strategy

Maikel
14-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Lands of lore 1 !

I heard it was good.

FreeFreddy
15-06-2004, 05:58 AM
Lands of Lore needs CD to play once installed, in fact it installs only 3~ MB on HD and reads all the data from CD. Also it is large game, around 300~ MB (at least my CD version).
I heard there was a floppy disk version before the CD version, that could be smaller (but perhaps not that good).

blade
24-06-2004, 10:59 PM
I would like more Pirates-like games... like Pirates! Gold... Love those kind of games. :lol:

~Blade

FreeFreddy
25-06-2004, 09:48 AM
That game is alreay on the site :)

Dream
25-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Hey, that's a nice list you've got there! *:)
So, excluding games that are not abandonware (doom, cannon fodder etc.), what do YOU other Abandonians think.... which ones deserve their place here? Hope to hear your comments! *
Cheers!

Simcopter!

Tom Henrik
28-06-2004, 02:59 PM
I would have to agree on this one :)
It would be a great game for any hard core fan of Sim City!

Braindead
28-06-2004, 03:02 PM
I would like more Pirates-like games... like Pirates! Gold... Love those kind of games. *:lol: *

~Blade

Well there is a game called sea legends but it is apparently no longer abandonded as the underdogs no longer provide it as a download.... :roll:

Havell
28-06-2004, 04:01 PM
What about the original pirates? It has worse graphics than pirates gold but it does not need DosBox to run and the ship battles run at normal speeds (instead of the hyperfast speedboat fights you get on gold). I have it and it is very small (only a megabyte including the map and manual). I could upload if you like.

FreeFreddy
28-06-2004, 09:13 PM
The original Pirates I played for some time on the 8bit NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). From there I used to love this game and therefore bought Pirates! Gold later. I would be happy to be able to play the original Pirates on pc too.

Tom Henrik
28-06-2004, 10:05 PM
For the record:

I would love to see every single anbandoned DOS game on this site. The only problem would be the space... We do not have much left at this time, but hopefully we should be able to fix this...

As for Pirates...
I would like to place it on the server, but that really does not matter... Kosta makes the final desicion, and I do not know how he feel about putting up a game that is essentially the same as one we already do have. Pirates do not have a good chance off getting on the site at this moment.

I'm sorry :cry:

Omuletzu
29-06-2004, 06:13 AM
I ain't.I say if we have Gold why would we need the previous one??
It's basicaly the same game(Gold) but with better graphics and a few other improvements.So no need for Pirates I :twisted:

FreeFreddy
29-06-2004, 06:25 AM
If the original Pirates doesn't find it's place in Abandonia, could you perhaps e-mail it to me since it's only 1 MB large? I just would love to have this game as I collect them all.
If you do, please don't forget also to rename the .exe and .com files to files without ending or with other ending (pir.exe = pir. or perhaps pir.e~e), as I wouldn't be able to open the executables with e-mail software.

Maikel
29-06-2004, 08:45 AM
For the record:

I would love to see every single anbandoned DOS game on this site. The only problem would be the space... We do not have much left at this time, but hopefully we should be able to fix this...

I disagree. I only want the topnotch games on here. To many abandonware sites have a huge collection. 95% of it is shyte. I like the qualitycontrol here.

Havell
29-06-2004, 04:02 PM
If the original Pirates doesn't find it's place in Abandonia, could you perhaps e-mail it to me since it's only 1 MB large? I just would love to have this game as I collect them all.
If you do, please don't forget also to rename the .exe and .com files to files without ending or with other ending (pir.exe = pir. *or perhaps pir.e~e), as I wouldn't be able to open the executables with e-mail software.

OK

FreeFreddy
29-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Heh, the game itself is only 762 KB large... :)
Thank you very much! :D

Tom Henrik
29-06-2004, 07:15 PM
I agree on putting great games on the site. I would like people to think that this site is the best out there, BUT...

I say we put up a lot of great games, and then when we run out we start putting up the rest. I am not talking about tomorrow... I am talking about the future. I believe that we can beat Underdogs game count, and still have only great, good and legendary games on the site!

And as long as the members continue to supply us with ideas and games, then this site will grow. This site depends on your support.

The Niles
29-06-2004, 09:17 PM
What is the underdogs game count then? Isn't it in the hundreds if not over a thousend? We will need to get more upload space before we reach that count but I agree there are enough good games out there.

Braindead
29-06-2004, 09:18 PM
I say we put up a lot of great games, and then when we run out we start putting up the rest. I am not talking about tomorrow... I am talking about the future. I believe that we can beat Underdogs game count, and still have only great, good and legendary games on the site!

knock knock time to wake up ;)
where are you going to get 5000 good games from?

The Niles
29-06-2004, 09:19 PM
There are plenty of games that are very good. Most of them you might never have heard from but they exist and they are good enough to entertain for a few hours.

Kosta
29-06-2004, 09:26 PM

Yeah, good question... :) Have faith... we'll make some in case we run out of ideas :wink:

GYBE!
03-08-2004, 09:12 AM
how about ground control?

xndr2181
05-08-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure if these games are abondonware yet :wink: , or if they're just no longer accessable, but I'd really love to see king's quest 7, space quest 7 and 8, I think even police quest got some later games too, but I'm not sure. I love those games :P ! And last but certainly not least, how bout some more quest for glory games? Just some ideas...
-Sean

Maikel
05-08-2004, 09:02 PM
hey play the one I just uploaded ;)

xndr2181
05-08-2004, 11:34 PM
hey play the one I just uploaded ;)
I don't want this to come across in the wrong way, but I own it and have played it, :| I'm very grateful that people are uploading this game, it's just I have the fourth one, but can't upload it on my computer, so I'd love for people to post that one :D . Hope that sounds alright,
-Sean

Tom Henrik
06-08-2004, 05:07 AM
I'm not sure if these games are abondonware yet :wink: , or if they're just no longer accessable, but I'd really love to see king's quest 7, space quest 7 and 8, I think even police quest got some later games too, but I'm not sure. I love those games :P ! And last but certainly not least, how bout some more quest for glory games? Just some ideas...
-Sean

What?!
You don't like Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier?!
(Or did you just forget to mention it?)

As for the games you mentioned. The thing is we got permission to place the Sierra games that we have on the site. I am not sure we will be permitted to place the newest Sierra games here, though. But as soon as we do, they will be added.

And yes, Police Quest did have more releases. The most famous one is PQ5: SWAT.

xndr2181
06-08-2004, 06:46 PM
-Sean

What?!
You don't like Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier?!
(Or did you just forget to mention it?)

As for the games you mentioned. The thing is we got permission to place the Sierra games that we have on the site. I am not sure we will be permitted to place the newest Sierra games here, though. But as soon as we do, they will be added.

And yes, Police Quest did have more releases. The most famous one is PQ5: SWAT.
The reason I didn't put Space Quest 6 down is because that game is already on the site :D . I would love it if you guys could get those later sierra games up, but I understand about the legal thing, I don't want you guys losing your site, I wouldn't know where to get my games from, :wink: . Thanks for looking into it though.
-Sean

Tom Henrik
06-08-2004, 07:04 PM
No we don't.

I only uploaded Space Quest 1 through 5. I never touched The Spinal Frontier.

xndr2181
06-08-2004, 07:16 PM
No we don't.

I only uploaded Space Quest 1 through 5. I never touched The Spinal Frontier.
Oh, my bad :? . Then in that case, yes, space quest 6 as well!! :wink:
-Sean

wendymaree
07-08-2004, 04:22 AM

Yeah, good question... :) Have faith... we'll make some in case we run out of ideas :wink:

You know, Kosta, that's not a bad idea. There's a site that contains the games engine that was used to create the VGA remake of Kings Quest I and II. It's a free download and has a lot of support onsite with tutes and plugins. I could handle the music, some of the writing and graphics... :P

Durak
07-08-2004, 12:54 PM
and I could handle taking all the credit. I mean...uh...er...sweet.

FreeFreddy
07-08-2004, 06:33 PM
And I could create stories for the games (I would love to program something too, but I never had a chance to learn somethingh about programming... until now, at least), I'm not that bad at it. :wink:

xndr2181
07-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Just so you all know, I actually tried that system out last night, and it was reaaally complicated. I'm sure most of the people online could handle it and probably know a lot more then I do when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm just giving you all a forewarning. :D
-Sean

FreeFreddy
07-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Anything is complex at first, like the Neverwinter Nights Editor or the Warcraft III level-editor (if you know what I'm talking about, just remember his advanced possibilities). It just needs time and patience to get to it.

xndr2181
07-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Anything is complex at first, like the Neverwinter Nights Editor or the Warcraft III level-editor (if you know what I'm talking about, just remember his advanced possibilities). It just needs time and patience to get to it.
Like I said, Free Freddy you sound like you know what you're doing, so best of luck!
-Sean

Maikel
08-08-2004, 12:24 AM
You should try the new unreal editor :shock: it's just spooky

wendymaree
08-08-2004, 02:03 AM
I'm sure it is complicated. But like FreeFreddy said, most things have got a steep learning curve at first. Did you see all the tutes? There are even tutes on how to design and draw rooms, etc. And I believe there are even scripting tutes onsite, too. But if you just wanted to do a simple game, you don't even have to use scripts....just point and click. There are forums for those who have questions, too. And there are also games onsite that have been done by amateurs like us using this games engine. One of them I'm playing now is called Cirque De Zale, I think. One girl did the music, graphics, animations, story and programing. It's a really good game. I noticed that another aw site has it for download. :)

Durak
08-08-2004, 05:23 AM
ANOTHER AW SITE? As far as I'm concerned there only need be one.

wendymaree
08-08-2004, 05:44 AM
If anyone's interested in playing this game - a fantasy adventure with some very funny dialogue - I'll check with Kosta and see if he'll consider putting it onto the site sometime. It's only a 3.8 meg download.

sarua
08-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Would yuo like Eye of beholder 3? I have a version of it ~4mb. Well i never finished game, because i don`t like action rpg, but evrything seemed to work corectly at the begining.

wendymaree
08-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Kosta has given the thumps up for the upload of Cirque De Zale.

auhsor
09-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Awesome, go AGS! I've been using it for like 3 years, but I still havn't made a game. There are so many quality games that have been made using it, it would be hard to upload them all. Cirque De Zale is an awesome game. Made by one girl who is also from australia.

but I'd really love to see king's quest 7, space quest 7 and 8 :shock: Um... there isn't any space quest 7 or 8... AS for KQ7, its the only one (other than KQ8, which I have been told to steer very far from) that I havn't played in the series. It would be good to play it.

As for SQ6, I've got it, but I understand that you may not be allowed to upload it. The game itself is 159mb, and the speech file is 333mb, so it might be a little large... VIP section?

wendymaree
09-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Hello, mate :)

Is she an Australian? :shock: Go Aussie.

KQ8 was a disappointment. Before this one, the main character never killed anyone. But in KQ8 you go around killing poor ol' dwarfish kind of characters and other 'monsters'. It was very dark and not as much fun as the others. Just guessing, but it might not have been popular and could be why Sierra stopped making the series.

Shame, shame, shame...as Derryn Hinch might say.

wendymaree
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Hello, Sarua, :)

I think they might have Eye of The Beholder. Wasn't it one of the new games recently uploaded?

Nice of you to want to share with us. Got any other oldies that might be AW?

Maikel
09-08-2004, 03:27 PM
we got Eye of the Beholder 1 and 2. Not 3 though. But I heared it wasn't that great?

sarua
09-08-2004, 04:31 PM
I don`t know is it as good as EOB 1 or EOB2 because i don`t like action rpg and haven`t plaeyd them lot. Well i have some old rpg`s but i don`t know which of them are abonded and witch aren`t.
Here goes my list:
Arena-Daggerfall
Arena-The Elder Scrolls
Conan
Daughter of serpents(this is more adventure than rpg)
Dark Sun
Dark Lands
Dark Sun: Wake of revenge
Eye of Beholder 3: Assault on Myth Drannor
The genie`s curse
Haimmdall (also more adventure)
Haimmdall 2 (also)
Hexplore
Legends
Ultima 1
Ultima 3
Ultima 4
Ultima 5
Ultima 6 (i know that there are some ultima`s on site, but i`m too lazy to go chek it :)
Yendor 2
Yendor 3

Tom Henrik
09-08-2004, 04:38 PM
I don`t know is it as good as EOB 1 or EOB2 because i don`t like action rpg and haven`t plaeyd them lot. Well i have some old rpg`s but i don`t know which of them are abonded and witch aren`t.
Here goes my list:
Arena-Daggerfall
Arena-The Elder Scrolls (Already placed in the upload que. You may review it if you want).
Conan
Daughter of serpents(this is more adventure than rpg)
Dark Sun
Dark Lands
Dark Sun: Wake of revenge
Eye of Beholder 3: Assault on Myth Drannor
The genie`s curse
Haimmdall *(In the upload que. Again, you may review it if you want).
Haimmdall 2 (On the site)
Hexplore
Legends
Ultima 1
Ultima 3
Ultima 4
Ultima 5
Ultima 6 (On the site).
Yendor 2
Yendor 3

sarua
09-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Arena-The Elder Scrolls (Already placed in the upload que. You may review it if you want).
Sounds interesting :)
*runs away to install it*

sarua
09-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Hmm my version dosn`t run on my xp :x even thruogh dosbox it runs wery bad :x i played that game some 4-6 years ago and i don`t remeber anything that i could write about it :? so yuo have to look for another person :?

wendymaree
10-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Thanks for posting that great list, Sarua. I like the sound of the adventure games. If you can spare the time to do screenshots and/or reviews for any of them, Kosta would be interested in hearing from you. He is de Man who okays any game uploads. I guess you know that the incentive for doing reviews and/or uploads is possible admittance into the VIP section.

FreeFreddy
10-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Thanks for posting that great list, Sarua. *I like the sound of the adventure games. *If you can spare the time to do screenshots and/or reviews for any of them, Kosta-del-sol would be interested in hearing from you. *He is de Man who okays any game uploads. *I guess you know that the incentive for doing reviews and/or uploads is possible admittance into the VIP section.
Here you can see a human on it's way to become moderator or even administrator... :P

auhsor
10-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Just so we know that this is pretty much abandonware, the whole game was on the CD for Australia's PC Powerplay magazine last issue.

wendymaree
10-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Yes, FreeFreddy, it's all part of my evil plan to take over the world, starting with Abandonia.

But seriously, I like to help out. Well, try, anyway. Umm, where's the smiley with the halo?

Data
10-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Just so we know that this is pretty much abandonware, the whole game was on the CD for Australia's PC Powerplay magazine last issue.

well it's technically a bit different
read here
http://www.elderscrolls.com/tenth_anniv/te...tenth_anniv.htm (http://www.elderscrolls.com/tenth_anniv/tenth_anniv.htm)
and here
http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/down...loads_games.htm (http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/downloads_games.htm)

wendymaree
10-08-2004, 11:23 AM
On the links given, the developers are offering THE ELDER SCROLLS: ARENA for free download. So this would be a good thing...the game is now being offered as freeware. However DAGGERFALL (the second game in the series) might not yet be freeware or aw.

FreeFreddy
10-08-2004, 01:01 PM
It isn't, too. It's still sold on some sites.

Durak
10-08-2004, 01:03 PM
We keep getting hosed :x .

Tom Henrik
10-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Data.

The game I have IS the download from that site :wink:

Data
10-08-2004, 03:56 PM
tom:

game is not abandonware

it rereleased for free.(or something like that)

Tom Henrik
10-08-2004, 04:49 PM
I take the hint :)

Omuletzu
11-08-2004, 12:02 PM
ARGHH The EoB series is not abandonware!!!
I just don't want the site to get in trouble that's all!

Tom Henrik
11-08-2004, 03:35 PM
We'll see what Kosta does now.

Darn it! :wall:

Stroggy
11-08-2004, 04:03 PM
so does Arena need a review or not?
cause i've played it and i'd be happy to help out.

Maikel
11-08-2004, 04:03 PM
ow well, I forgot to crack eob2 anyway :P

Tom Henrik
11-08-2004, 04:13 PM
so does Arena need a review or not?
cause i've played it and i'd be happy to help out.

I'll talk to Kosta about it.

Stroggy
13-08-2004, 09:30 AM
so... have you got an answer yet?

Tom Henrik
13-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Nope. But I hope I will get one today.

kewlio
28-08-2004, 09:49 AM
How about Gabriel Knight? or is Sierra still refusing to let that one go? and "Sam and Max hit the road" as a way to spit right in Mr. Lucas's eye...

Guybrush
28-08-2004, 10:14 AM
What about "Star Trek - The Promethean Prophecy" from Simon & Schuster Interactive. The game was released in 1986 if I remember correctly. It was the very first PC game I ever purchased (in 1992). I remember staying up every night for weeks playing it on an old Zenith 286. There was another in the series called "The Kobayashi Alternative" but I never owned that one. I think Simon & Schuster are still around so I don't know if they'd release it or not; maybe I'll email them later and see if they respond. Oh, and this game is a text adventure. I don't know how many people here would even be interested in that genre. It was a lot of fun for me anyway. :)

unclefester
29-08-2004, 12:58 PM
*crowd*Give Pacman to the people
_______
o--------|
______ |

The Niles
29-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Guybrush@Aug 28 2004, 10:14 AM
What about "Star Trek - The Promethean Prophecy" from Simon & Schuster Interactive. The game was released in 1986 if I remember correctly. It was the very first PC game I ever purchased (in 1992). I remember staying up every night for weeks playing it on an old Zenith 286. There was another in the series called "The Kobayashi Alternative" but I never owned that one. I think Simon & Schuster are still around so I don't know if they'd release it or not; maybe I'll email them later and see if they respond. Oh, and this game is a text adventure. I don't know how many people here would even be interested in that genre. It was a lot of fun for me anyway. :)
Make a review and PM me when it's done. As long as you can supply the game archive as well we will put it on the site (It's abandoned).

unclefester
29-08-2004, 09:04 PM
What about pacman i have sent the game that is compatible with dos box i've also sent a review one month ago plz put it really is great

The Niles
29-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Tom probably has it and that means it is in the que. It will come online when it commes online in that case.

Tom Henrik
29-08-2004, 09:19 PM
;) I think Kosta has that one. I only have CD-man, which by the way lacks a review

The Niles
29-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Well it is somewhere to be sure. Unless....we lost it........

unclefester
29-08-2004, 09:45 PM
:lol: :D :P :rolleyes: :) :huh: :angry: :wacko: What a crime!

FreeFreddy
30-08-2004, 07:47 AM
They also lost the Ultima 7 - Serpent Isle + addon, that I sent ages ago and that was supposed to have been placed for download... <_<

unclefester
30-08-2004, 08:30 AM
I will send it again!

marko river
27-09-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure I should mention this, but I'm sure there are lots of ya people who have some games that are still not abandonware, like myself. So we cann't have them here, but no one can stop us from excanging them right? I mean, we start writing to each other and accidently attach some zip files. Well just tell me to shut up or let's get to know each other :ph34r:

FreeFreddy
27-09-2004, 03:09 PM
I won't exchange them. This can cause our site to become problems just the same as we would place not abandoned games here, but you can seek out the sites that have those games available for download. Then it's your responsibility to get them on such illegal way. ;)

marko river
28-09-2004, 08:04 AM
So I can be criminal as long as the site is safe. Fair enough.... :sneaky:

radiv
09-10-2004, 08:47 AM
SimCity Classic does definatly deseve to be uploaded!
Doom 1: The Shareware Episode may be an option (Fan of Doom games).

the aloha
19-10-2004, 01:16 AM
i'm sorry that i am new here and have not had the chance to read through everything.

however, i humbly suggest adding
starflight 1,
starflight 2,
and
power politics

if they have not been considered yet.

Iron_Scarecrow
19-10-2004, 12:57 PM
I won't exchange them. This can cause our site to become problems just the same as we would place not abandoned games here, but you can seek out the sites that have those games available for download. Then it's your responsibility to get them on such illegal way.

So I can be criminal as long as the site is safe. Fair enough....

But will Abandonia want to be seen with a criminal of the likes?

Kon-Tiki
19-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by the aloha@Oct 19 2004, 02:16 AM
i'm sorry that i am new here and have not had the chance to read through everything.

however, i humbly suggest adding
starflight 1,
starflight 2,
and
power politics

if they have not been considered yet.
None of them're on the site already. I'll see if I can find them elsewhere. Never heard of them, so it might be interesting.

Ok, found the Starflight. Don't really look like I'd enjoy them, so maybe it's better if someone else'd review them.

Found Power Politics as well. Same goes for this one as for Starflight, I'm afraid.

the aloha
19-10-2004, 07:27 PM
both starflights start out slow, but soon get deep. i know starflight 1 could even be termed not fun until you save enough for the better mineral scanner. if you like the star controls, starflight is kind of like it in a unique way. i don't know, i've loved the starflights too long to think how to explain them to someone who hasn't played them before.

power politics is probably boring if one does not have an interest in american presidential elections; but i find it plenty fun.