PDA

View Full Version : Albion Off Screen

Cylon13
07-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi I just joined because of this. It's the same bloody problem that Albion's screen is a little stretched and some part of right screen is off. And bad thing is that laptops don't have screen adjusters like regular computer monitors have.

Well.. I've come up with one solution what may work to fix this but haven't managed to do it yet: Have anyone tried installing Albion on their home computer (or any other computer expect laptop) and then ran Albion on that computer and then adjusted the screen and then copied/transported Albion's folder to their laptop and then replaced the Albion's folder in laptop with Albion's folder what was on the home computer? :huh:
I think it might do the trick and fix that screen problem of Albion in Laptops. Can anyone confirm this info? :unsure:

_r.u.s.s.
08-05-2008, 12:15 AM
well i have albion on my laptop and have no problems at all.

adjusting the screen will only physicaly move the picture on your screen, so that would have no point=)

i think you could try updating your drivers on laptop graphics card and trying to fiddle with settings for lower resolutions somewhere in graphic card managment, if there is such an option

but if everything fails you can always use dosbox... or you mean that the dosbox is out of screen?

Cylon13
08-05-2008, 12:44 AM
adjusting the screen will only physicaly move the picture on your screen, so that would have no point=)

Yes it would have point. :notrust:

And I don't use dosbox I use VDMsound and in fullscreen plus I have a non-widescreen laptop but Albion seems to be in widescreen and that's why the screen is off. :wacko:

And there's nothing to update about my laptop's graphics driver but I'll go check that graphic card managment if I knew where it was. :o

Cylon13
10-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Awesome! :nuts: Decided to download, install and use dosbox and the screen is nomore off when I'm playing Albion with dosbox. :cool: