PDA

View Full Version : Running DOSBox in fullscreen - rotated image

gabriel_cotabita
02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
hi - am hoping someone can help out with this- whenever I try to run dosbox in full screen (Alt+Enter), the image flips by 90 degrees. I could of course turn the monitor on one side when playing old games but there must be a better solution out there !

appreciate any advice on this !

thanks

_r.u.s.s.
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
hmm, are you sure you don't have some kind of software for hotkeys installed? does screen turn 90 clockwise also when pressing alt enter when not in dosbox?

btw.. always make a new topic when talkign about your problem. after you reply to this post i will make a new topic for it and move there

gabriel_cotabita
02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
thx for your reply. this only happens in dosbox. i have re-installed it and i get the same problem... the program works, but it's a bit annoying to play in a (relatively) small window...

Juanca
03-05-2008, 12:30 AM
which version is your dosbox?
what is your operating system?

if you are running on windows xp, and get the small screen you can allways expand it from the right upper corner by clicking on the square icon, it is not officially full screen but it is big screen almost full screen.:idea:

Have you already tried reading the faq of your dosbox program? sometimes this kind of problems are common and they post the solution there for your dosbox version.

The Fifth Horseman
03-05-2008, 11:46 AM
What is your hardware configuration? Have you tried updating the drivers for your graphics card?

Also, try opening dosbox.conf and changing:
fullscreen=false to fullscreen=true
fullresolution=original to fullresolution=1024x768
windowresolution=original to windowresolution=800x600
output=surface to output=ddraw