PDA

View Full Version : Dino Safari

Spartan Pride
23-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Okay, my older brother pretty much grew up on this game when he was young, and the computer that ran it got destroyed a long time ago, so I wanted to get it for him, so I found it on this site.

I Try to make it work and it says can't open Hqglobe. You can move the message out of the way and continue what you're doing. However, (I am not famaliar with this game, so bear with me) as soon as you get to the third room, (I think the one where you actually play) I move the message out of the way, and no matter where I click, which button I press, nothing happens.

I followed all of the instructions and installition notes, but this problem isn't solved. I'm am running this under xp, just so ya know.

Anyway, help would be nice ;)

The Fifth Horseman
23-11-2007, 07:10 AM
You did not follow the installation instructions correctly, then. The game cannot be ran from a subdirectory unless you follow a very specific procedure, otherwise you get the error message you described.
Read: http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12803
Other than that, you can also burn the files to a CD and run it from there - it will work perfectly that way.

(_r.u.s.s. testing mod powers- test)

Spartan Pride
23-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Alright, thanks very much