PDA

View Full Version : Software For Editing/creating Mod Sound Files

NitroNic
30-11-2004, 02:47 AM
:whistle:

First of all, I'm new here.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any software out there that can be used to make sound files of the MOD format, like some old games used... such as Pinball Dreams. Just something I wanted to mess arround with.

I figured maybe someone here has heard of or read about such a program.

Thanks!

N17R0
30-11-2004, 02:48 AM
www.modplug.com
I'm pretty sure they still have support for their tracker, which is one of the nicest MOD studio programs. I used to use it to write music in IT format.

NitroNic
30-11-2004, 02:54 AM
Ah, thanks, I'l ltake a look. Quick reply!

Off the topic.... can you tell me how to change my title of "Newbee spammer"? or is that not changable by anyone besides moderators? I didn't see anything in the control options.

N17R0
30-11-2004, 02:57 AM
They have the boards set so you can't change your title unless your an admin (because they have access to the admin CP). My site uses the same InVision engine.

NitroNic
30-11-2004, 03:27 AM
I guess I'll just be a spammer then. :ok:

Chef Boyardee
30-11-2004, 04:33 AM
Wait, you're looking for a MOD tracker, right? I'm pretty sure Impulse Tracker is the best one out there, although I'm terrible with trackers so I don't know too much about it. Anyway, here's (http://www.lim.com.au/ImpulseTracker/) the link.

Eagle of Fire
30-11-2004, 06:09 AM
can you tell me how to change my title of "Newbee spammer"? or is that not changable by anyone besides moderators?

It should change itself after 5 or 10 posts.

Titan
30-11-2004, 08:09 AM
I like Fasttracker II better :)

Regarding the title.. it's fixed to sertain number of posts..
Stay active, and it'll change :)