PDA

View Full Version : Requests

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Tom Henrik
13-12-2006, 11:02 PM
This topic should be used to ask for permission to share your ISO's with the rest of us.

Your first stop should always be the AW List (http://www.abandonia.com/main.php?nav=awlist). If your game is shown as either Abandonware or Freeware, then you may give us a link to where others can download the game. Unfortunately, we can't host all of these ISO's ourselves, so we recommend free hosting sites, such as RapidShare (http://rapidshare.de/) and MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/).

We also accept ED2K torrent links to ISO's that fall under the above criteria.

If, however, the game is either listed as Unknown or not even listed in the AW List all together, then you may not supply a link to the game. In those cases, simply alert us that you want to share the game in question, and we will look closer into it. Once the status for the game is discovered, we will either give you a green light, or turn down your offer.

Do not, under any circumstances try to share games that are marked as Sold or Protected. Doing so will result in strict punishments.

You may also share your own copies of games already mentioned in this forum. The more working CD Images we have, the better - right?
New copies of games already in this forum can also be shared inside those games' topics in this forum.

The AB crew will create appropriate game topics as new games and links are shared via this topic, or move new links to the initial post of the respective games.

Luchsen
18-12-2006, 10:44 PM
What's with Old Time Baseball? It is on the Help Us page but not on the AW list.

Gargantuan Orangutan
18-12-2006, 11:49 PM
How about Sanitarium? That was recently uploaded and added to ISO Art.

Tom Henrik
19-12-2006, 11:31 AM
After doing a more thorough search, I am pleased to announce that both Old Time Baseball and Sanitarium are listed as Abandonware in the AW List. :)

Mighty Midget
19-12-2006, 03:37 PM
I found yet another site that has Under A Killing Moon (abandoned according to The List) and it's a fairly recent addition to that site, BUT: It's another one of them torrent sites that probably offer warez as well. I would really like to see some link to this game, and I hope this can be sorted out.

Yes I know I'm nagging ;)

Tom Henrik
19-12-2006, 03:50 PM
I will bring it up for Kosta as soon as I spot him, don't you worry ;)

However, remember that ED2K links are alright, though. You might be able to contribute such a link. That is, if you find one. :)

Gargantuan Orangutan
19-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I recently came across this thread on HOTU regarding 1NSANE (http://www.the-underdogs.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44681), a game I know very little about really, but there appears to be a full download online. It's not covered in the AW list though. May be an issue of concern with Starforce 3 though.

Also there's Trackmania Nations (http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php). Not listed in the AW list either. By the looks of it, it's freeware.

Tom Henrik
19-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Regarding 1NSANE, the simplest solution would be to contact Codemasters, and ask them.

As for Trackmania Nations, it's not a CD Image, is it? If Trackmania Nations is indeed freeware, then that game (like America's Army) would be more appropriately shown on AR. If it isn't a CD Image, there is no reason to put it up in this forum.

Let's try to keep our focus on ISO's.

Gargantuan Orangutan
19-12-2006, 05:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Dec 19 2006, 11:04 AM) 272137</div>
Regarding 1NSANE, the simplest solution would be to contact Codemasters, and ask them.

As for Trackmania Nations, it's not a CD Image, is it? If Trackmania Nations is indeed freeware, then that game (like America's Army) would be more appropriately shown on AR. If it isn't a CD Image, there is no reason to put it up in this forum.

Let's try to keep our focus on ISO's.
[/b]

Uh, what do you mean?

MDK, Cannon Fodder 2, Lands of Lore and a couple others maybe are not CD images per se but complete copies of the program from the CD. I'm sure Elder Scrolls: Arena and some others you added are the same. Sometimes, though not that often, an actual CD image is not necessary.

But yeah, since Trackmania and American's Army were never released in stores, there's probably no reason to add them.

Anyway, what about Sophie's World? That's a FULL CD COPY btw, not a CD image. You still have to burn it though.

Tom Henrik
19-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Sold (http://www.simplysoftware.net/productdetails.asp?ProdID=275)

Gargantuan Orangutan
19-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Supposedly. For quite awhile that link wasn't working. It's magically returned.

Edit:

BTW, do you know anyone that's bought anything from that store? Me and Jorpho (of HOTU) have been trying to discover the functional level of that store for quite sometime.

Abi79
19-12-2006, 07:01 PM
BTW, do you know anyone that's bought anything from that store? Me and Jorpho (of HOTU) have been trying to discover the functional level of that store for quite sometime. [/b]
It should be safe, if that's what you want to know.
http://www.shopsafe.co.uk/sofeducation.htm

Simply Software is at the middle. :)

Gargantuan Orangutan
19-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks. 1 out of 3 eh? Heh. I'm really hoping to hear about some first hand experience sometime.

Luchsen
20-12-2006, 08:39 PM
There it is (finally) - Old Time Baseball | http://mihd.net/yp4a2m [709.43MB]

Gargantuan Orangutan
20-12-2006, 09:05 PM
I'd add it now but there's no 'O' section yet.

Good work though!

Edit: Btw, what format is the CD image in?

Luchsen
20-12-2006, 09:57 PM
ISO.

WolverineDK
21-12-2006, 02:26 PM
deleted.

Bobbin Threadbare
11-01-2007, 04:03 AM
Sort of incorrect thread to put this in but...

Are we able to give torrents out aswell?

Gargantuan Orangutan
11-01-2007, 04:15 AM
ED2K is ok, with clients such as Emule.

Bobbin Threadbare
11-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Is The Pirate Bay ok? I only want this because I wanna download a game that's in here (The Neverhood), but this form of downloading is not ideal for my internet. Also, the torrent I'm using can't reach any seeders/leechers.

Tom Henrik
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Any kind of links to the Pirate Bay should be avoided at any cost, until I have had a chance to discuss such links in detail with Kosta.

Pirate Bay is an outright warez site - which not only offer sold games for free download, but also ridicules gaming companies on their homepage. The very same companies I have worked hard to create a good relationship with.

However, you may supply direct ED2K links (as mentioned above).

Mighty Midget
11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I would guess TPB is far from ok. Sure, they offer torrents only and not the software, but if AB want trouble with ESA, I'd say linking TPB is a safe bet.

Gargantuan Orangutan
12-01-2007, 03:34 AM
Tom, can you check on the status of these:

CyberGladiators
Clandestiny

I'm guessing they're not ok. But if they're ok, I'll add them later.

Bobbin Threadbare
12-01-2007, 03:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Jan 11 2007, 09:40 PM) 274336</div>
I would guess TPB is far from ok. Sure, they offer torrents only and not the software, but if AB want trouble with ESA, I'd say linking TPB is a safe bet.
[/b]
That may very well be, but Tom says no so I won't... Yet.

Mighty Midget
12-01-2007, 02:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Duss T. @ Jan 12 2007, 05:56 AM) 274447</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Jan 11 2007, 09:40 PM) 274336
[/b]
That may very well be, but Tom says no so I won't... Yet.
[/b][/quote]

I think I basically said the same thing as Tom ;) If AB wants trouble, which it doesn't, then linking up TPB is a sure way of getting in that trouble. So, no links means no trouble :)

Bobbin Threadbare
13-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Also, all content put up on the site is now legal. As they have bought Sealand and are hosting the site from there.

I don't this thread to turn into a huge discussion about this, but if it does let's make a new thread.

Tom Henrik
13-01-2007, 08:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Jan 12 2007, 05:34 AM) 274445</div>
Tom, can you check on the status of these:

CyberGladiators
Clandestiny

I'm guessing they're not ok. But if they're ok, I'll add them later.
[/b]

CyberGladiators would be a huge nono. Made by Sierra On-Line in 1996, that game is far from abandonware. Same goes for Clandestiny - a 1996 Electronic Arts game.

Gargantuan Orangutan
03-02-2007, 09:37 PM
As impossible as it may be, I would really like to see an upload for Crystal Hammer with the CDA tracks. You can find more information about it here (http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?id=2662).

Gargantuan Orangutan
04-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Tom... you may want to recheck the Sold status (http://www.simplysoftware.net/productdetails.asp?ProdID=275) of Sophie's World.

Titan
14-02-2007, 04:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Duss T. @ Jan 13 2007, 03:49 AM) 274677</div>
Also, all content put up on the site is now legal. As they have bought Sealand and are hosting the site from there.

I don't this thread to turn into a huge discussion about this, but if it does let's make a new thread.
[/b]

Sorry for the direct reply, but that is pure BS.

http://buysealand.com/

That's the link to the project.
They need about 2.000.000 US$. Right NOW they have 20.000'ish.

The site ITSELF is 100% Legal under Swedish laws. As the site is based in Sweden, that's the laws they obey.
When you CLICK the links, it links you to a .torrent-file that is based on the server.
The .torrent-file contains the adress to a "swarm" that in turn contains the ILLIGAL or LEGAL information beeing exchanged.
By this stage, you've left TPB's servers, and you'r activly part of the swarm wherever it's originating (seeds located).

Once again, sorry, but stating something as trouth WITHOUT backing it up with FACTS is NOT acceptable.

Gargantuan Orangutan
17-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Before I add them, I need to know the status on these:

Sophie's World (Oldwarez list say it's sold, but the link is bad)
Terminus
Firo & Klawd
Soldier
King of Dragon Pass
SFPD Homicide / Case File: The Body in the Bay
Space Jam
Bio Freaks
Alice Interactive Museum
Bug Too!
Rubik's Games
Lucky Luke
Lucky Luke - Western Fever
Saban's Iznogoud
Monster Hunter
The Tainted
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths

(many of these aren't in the oldwarez list, and some are Unknown)

The Fifth Horseman
23-02-2007, 10:32 AM
How are we about BitTorrent now?
If it's allright, what public trackers are allowed?

Icewolf
26-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Was Reunion ever released on CD? So that we could have an image? :huh:

Bobbin Threadbare
26-02-2007, 12:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titan @ Feb 14 2007, 03:46 PM) 279173</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Duss T. @ Jan 13 2007, 03:49 AM) 274677

[/b]

Sorry for the direct reply, but that is pure BS.

http://buysealand.com/

That's the link to the project.
They need about 2.000.000 US$. Right NOW they have 20.000'ish.

The site ITSELF is 100% Legal under Swedish laws. As the site is based in Sweden, that's the laws they obey.
When you CLICK the links, it links you to a .torrent-file that is based on the server.
The .torrent-file contains the adress to a "swarm" that in turn contains the ILLIGAL or LEGAL information beeing exchanged.
By this stage, you've left TPB's servers, and you'r activly part of the swarm wherever it's originating (seeds located).

Once again, sorry, but stating something as trouth WITHOUT backing it up with FACTS is NOT acceptable.
[/b][/quote]
Sorry about that. I just heard some things.

But why was it on the site images of them (the people that host it) in the place and had a special banner that said "Pirates of Sealand" a while back? Was it just an advert to get people to donate?

Titan
27-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Jepps. Now they's trying to get theire hands on some micro-island somewhere and start theire own nation.

GTX2GvO
28-02-2007, 08:17 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Feb 26 2007, 11:23 AM) 280992</div>
Was Reunion ever released on CD? So that we could have an image? :huh:
[/b]

To be precise, I HAVE the CD.

But without the manual, I was never ale to bypass that friggin' copy protection. :angry:

Found THAT on HotU recently. ^_^

Icewolf
01-03-2007, 10:54 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Feb 28 2007, 10:17 AM) 281259</div>To be precise, I HAVE the CD.

But without the manual, I was never ale to bypass that friggin' copy protection. :angry:

Found THAT on HotU recently. ^_^[/b]So can you give it to us, or does that mean, you DON'T have the manual?

GTX2GvO
01-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Well.. I have the CD of Reunion, but no REAL manual. (as in that you could hold it in your hands)

But that manual is just a Text file ANYONE could download from HotU.

So here is the link to the HotU page of Reunion: http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?id=900

Icewolf
02-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Is it legal to copy that manual, put it in a decent form and make a PDF of it for hosting it on Abandonia.

GTX2GvO
05-03-2007, 10:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Mar 2 2007, 10:03 AM) 281579</div>
Is it legal to copy that manual, put it in a decent form and make a PDF of it for hosting it on Abandonia.
[/b]

Follow the link, download the manual and judge for yourself.

If you think it's OK I will take a try at it. (putting it in a PDF that is)

But, How about the game itself?

Should I make an Image out of this, or not?

Icewolf
05-03-2007, 10:59 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Mar 5 2007, 12:43 PM) 281930</div>
But, How about the game itself?

Should I make an Image out of this, or not?
[/b] :blink: I thought that was clear... Yes please! Since it's abandonware (now), we shouldn't have complaints or problems...
Originally posted by GTX2GvO
If you think it's OK I will take a try at it. (putting it in a PDF that is)No, I can handle that. I was just wondering if there are compyright issues or not, like we had here with our reviews.

GTX2GvO
05-03-2007, 12:24 PM
OK then, I'll handle the ISO and you will handle the manual.

*putting Reunion in my "Games to upload" list*

This might take a while. I'm still uploading a lot for ISO ART. (and with a lot, I mean A LOT!)

GTX2GvO
08-03-2007, 06:51 AM
IceWOLF WAIT with that manual!!

It's easier that users have the list of passwords in a file.

__________________________________________________ ____

I've created the Reunion Image and packed it in a rar file. It's a 134MB image with a 339 BYTE Password txt file in a 79,4 MB package.

How do you want it?

MediaFire, Abandonia Server, someting else?
NO TORRENT! My PC HATES Torrents.

Here is the list of passwords, just in case. ^_^

Page 1 - Main
Page 2 - Leader
Page 3 - Earth
Page 4 - Good
Page 5 - Explorer
Page 6 - Alpha
Page 7 - Text
Page 8 - Radio
Page 9 - Damaged
Page 10 - Picture
Page 11 - Spidy
Page 12 - Aliens
Page 13 - Side
Page 14 - Armour
Page 15 - Base
Page 16 - Colony
Page 17 - Research
Page 18 - Icons
Page 19 - Target
Page 20 - Data

This list is ALSO in my package.

__________________________________________________ _____

Some thechnical stuff.

Reunion has SEVERAL Languages on the image (English, Deutsch, French and Italian)

I've confirmed that Reunion Play's in DosBOX v0.70
I've confirmed that the Passwords WORK.

INSTALATION! IMPORTANT!

The manual says that you can install Reunion by pressing Install 'L' C: in the root of the CD (where 'L' is the beginletter of the preferred language) This is NOT posseble. there is NO install.bat file in root.

Instead You need to go to 'X:\Reunion.Lang' (where X is the drive you mounted Reunion on and Lang is the FIRST 3 LETTERS of the preferred language. e.g. G:\Reunion.eng). In THIS directory you CAN say Install. and Instalation goes very well.

The game ALSO plays from the CD. to play in your preferred language press: START 'L' (where 'L' is the first letter of your preffered language. Upper AND Lower case supported) This CAN be done in Root.
And if you just press Start in root, Reunion desides you want english.

Also you might want to SET UP SOUND first, just press SETUP 'L' (same rules as with START 'L')

Hope this is Enough info.

Icewolf
08-03-2007, 10:41 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Mar 8 2007, 08:51 AM) 282440</div>IceWOLF WAIT with that manual!![/b]Ahh, too late... ^_^ I already made a .doc and a PDF...

OK, you say that the PW list is within your download. Does that mean to me, I don't have to take care of the maunal anymore?
We have one on the site.

Shall I put the advices and info that you wrote in a new file or shall we ask an admin to put it in the review on the site?

Concerning the file-format I have no clue. :D

You have done well, young GTX2GvO! ^_^ ;)

GTX2GvO
08-03-2007, 11:29 AM
The Manual (AS on the site) is ALSO in the root of the disk.

The instalation advice is important. So write a new file. (copy/paste)

But.... I still have the game on HARD DRIVE.

How should it be hosted. By external server, (MediaFire) or Internally on Abandonia? (would be my FIRST upload to Abandonia then)

How should I provide it? :sos:

[EDIT]

Here is the MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3yykcnthmvk

Knock yourself out. ^_^

Icewolf
08-03-2007, 12:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Mar 8 2007, 01:29 PM) 282461</div>The instalation advice is important. So write a new file. (copy/paste)[/b]I'll ask to put it in the game review.
Originally posted by GTX2GvO
[EDIT]

Here is the MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3yykcnthmvkWhat's that for? :blink:

GTX2GvO
08-03-2007, 12:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Mar 8 2007, 02:42 PM) 282469</div>Originally posted by GTX2GvO
[EDIT]

Here is the MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3yykcnthmvkWhat's that for? :blink:
[/b]

THAT's the Download link to the packed CD image. <_<

It enables you to download Reunion.rar

In Reunion.rar you can find:
- Reunion.ISO
- Reunion Codes.txt

So you need to UNPACK Reunion.rar with a program like WinRAR. :max:

JimmyJ
09-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Does anyone have Crusader : No remorse?? I have the cd, but it is scratched, and causes all sorts of trouble :/

The Fifth Horseman
09-03-2007, 12:36 PM
A big no-no on this one. Crusader: No Remorse is under active ESA protection until 2012.

Hadiel
10-03-2007, 08:29 PM
As i've not yet contributed anything to this site it seems that now is the time...

I will be uploading the following titles next month. (with manual if available.)

-Road Warrior - Quarantine II
-Enemy nations

Note that i've checked it with your on-site ESA-protected-thingey and they all read Freeware

I also had a question (since i have tons more of stuff to upload) if there's any way to easily find out if the game has been uplloaded already and if so, in case of dual release (cd & diskette for example) is it ok to upload the cd versions as well?

If the above titles, for any reason, do not read freeware it's probably because there were checking errors or the site's updates crossed this post. (there's nothing wrong with my eyes)
Please note that this is a "in case of..." reason.

GTX2GvO
12-03-2007, 08:12 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hadiel @ Mar 10 2007, 10:29 PM) 282830</div>
As i've not yet contributed anything to this site it seems that now is the time...

I will be uploading the following titles next month. (with manual if available.)

-Road Warrior - Quarantine II
-Enemy nations
[/b]

What's YOUR version of Enemy Nations?

Cause it's on m "To upload list" AS WELL.

The Fifth Horseman
12-03-2007, 08:46 AM
I also had a question (since i have tons more of stuff to upload) if there's any way to easily find out if the game has been uplloaded already and if so, in case of dual release (cd & diskette for example) is it ok to upload the cd versions as well?[/b]
Usually any CD version on the main site is a rip - ergo, feel free to upload full ISO versions of them.

DonCorleone
18-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll have the 7th guest and Congo: Descent into Zinj soon. What I'm now looking for is the 11th Hour...

ado
19-03-2007, 05:51 PM
i have the 11th hour, as well as the 7th guest (though that's not needed now, i think)... however i'm not too sure about my upload speed and how long it would take to upload the images.. i can give it a try though.

DonCorleone
20-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Bandwidth might be a problem. 11th guest has two cds I believe!? But would be nice...
Icould upload the 7th Guest...

EDIT: Well, why isn't there a section in the Cellar for gaems/ titles that begin with numbers??? --> 0-9

However, 7thGuest will be up in the next few days... I think I will post the link under "G"...

EDITII: What Site would you recommend for uploading the file? Mediafire wants me to wait 7 hours, although it shows 220kb/s for uploading the file...

ado
20-03-2007, 04:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DonCorleone @ Mar 20 2007, 04:39 PM) 284347</div>
Bandwidth might be a problem. 11th guest has two cds I believe!? But would be nice...
Icould upload the 7th Guest...

EDIT: Well, why isn't there a section in the Cellar for gaems/ titles that begin with numbers??? --> 0-9

However, 7thGuest will be up in the next few days... I think I will post the link under "G"...

EDITII: What Site would you recommend for uploading the file? Mediafire wants me to wait 7 hours, although it shows 220kb/s for uploading the file...
[/b]

7th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<

Icewolf
22-03-2007, 08:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ado @ Mar 20 2007, 06:44 PM) 284361</div>7th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<[/b]Use a download manager.
Or did I get you wrong and this is just a complain and not a claim for an alternative? :huh:

ado
22-03-2007, 11:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Mar 22 2007, 10:23 AM) 284520</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ado @ Mar 20 2007, 06:44 PM) 2843617th guest has 2 cds, 11th hour has 4... so if my upload would be slow, it'd take ages <_<[/b]Use a download manager.
Or did I get you wrong and this is just a complain and not a claim for an alternative? :huh:
[/b][/quote]

no no :) the thing is that my provider was speeding up both the download and upload speeds some time ago... and usually when i send a file, say, a song to somebody, the uploading speed is usually okay and it's finished in a while; but i've never tried uploading cd images, so i'm not sure how long that would take. but of course i could try if that game (11th hour) is eligible for sharing.
anyway, i've been trying to get it to run properly these past few days and i haven't worked it out yet. even with the patch that makes the game run in a 'directx player', it's just way too fast and doesn't work quite as it should... so just be warned :) the 7th guest has similar problems with me, the windows patch just makes it crash. which is strange, because i've played it under XP before and it went like a breeze... oh well.

Hadiel
23-03-2007, 02:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Mar 12 2007, 10:12 AM) 283108</div>
What's YOUR version of Enemy Nations?

Cause it's on m "To upload list" AS WELL.
[/b]

The original reprint (different release company. Different casing.)

Hadiel
25-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Excuses up front for dual-posting

Since i have a combined limit each month of 1 gb (up- and download) i've decided to upload from my mother's/father's pc since they are "limit free"

Expect uploads every 2 weeks (until i've worked my way through my game stack, which at this rate will take me 2 years or so)

Anyway, QuarantineII and Enemy Nations are still pending... i'll check back here on a regular basis.

WolverineDK
31-03-2007, 03:26 PM
There is no section "T" (yet) but thanks to a find , and I know the game is freeware, then there will surely be a game in the "T" section.

Tyrian2000 in a 7zipped clone cd file here

http://files.filefront.com/FILE_VOTE/;6848...5/fileinfo.html (http://files.filefront.com/FILE_VOTE/;6848187;5/fileinfo.html)

Gargantuan Orangutan
01-04-2007, 11:56 PM
What's the expiration conditions on that file, if any?

I think a 'T' and 'R' would be useful about now.

Icewolf
02-04-2007, 11:20 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Apr 2 2007, 01:56 AM) 285844</div>I think a 'T' and 'R' would be useful about now.[/b]Is it your job to create those actually? Or is that still up to the admins?

Gargantuan Orangutan
02-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Only the admins can do that.

JJXB
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
would you want micro machines 2: special edition with wav tracks (i'm going to see if CDDA tracks or wav tracks are any smaller since it would be a pain to upload a huge file for me at once)
also would you want premier manager?

rabadi
10-04-2007, 01:39 AM
After checking through Oldwarez list, I found out that the status for "Stonekeep" and the status for "Druid: Daemons of the Mind" are both "Abandonware" but for "ESA member companies". So, I take it it is still too risky for these two games on Abandonia? If yes, then never mind. If not, then I would like to request for these two ^_^

The Fifth Horseman
10-04-2007, 09:14 AM
So, I take it it is still too risky for these two games on Abandonia?[/b]
No. if it was, their status would be "ESA Protected"

rabadi
11-04-2007, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the info.

Icewolf
16-04-2007, 08:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Apr 2 2007, 01:56 AM) 285844</div>I think a 'T' and 'R' would be useful about now.[/b]Will some admin please comply with this? :angry: It's two weeks since.

wendymaree
18-04-2007, 04:01 AM
I have the CD of 9 - The Last Resort which I couldn't find on the lists. The game is eleven years old and was published byGT Intereative Software. Executive publisher is Robert De Niro so I guess it'd be protected for a while. Happy to ISO it and upload to Rapid Share if it's ok.

Edit: Just checked on the titles this company has released, and it appears that from 1995 onwards their games are still sold or protected, so perhaps this one isn't viable.

_r.u.s.s.
21-04-2007, 10:21 AM
can i upload full, unripped version of "Fable"? its even on the site, so it is abandonware right?

GTX2GvO
23-04-2007, 08:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Apr 21 2007, 11:21 AM) 287813</div>
can i upload full, unripped version of "Fable"? its even on the site, so it is abandonware right?
[/b]

Hell NO!!!!
It's STILL sold in stores! (And E-Bay And Where ELSE MORE!)

As a Fable fan, I might like your entousiasm, but it's Just NOT allowed.

btw, It's a Micro$oft Game. Practicly ESA guaranteed.

_r.u.s.s.
23-04-2007, 11:40 AM
i mean this fable (http://www.abandonia.com/games/en/631/Fable.htm), not this fable (http://www.microsoft.com/games/fable/screens.aspx)=)

The Fifth Horseman
23-04-2007, 11:54 AM
If it's for download from Abandonia then it is abandonware and okay to add to the Cellar.

_r.u.s.s.
23-04-2007, 04:15 PM
there you go :D

Fable

Game Status: Abandonware

Info Link: Abandonia (http://www.abandonia.com/games/en/631/Fable.htm)

Full Downloads: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5pxesmCredit: _r.u.s.s. (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3774)
[/b]

The Fifth Horseman
24-04-2007, 01:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Apr 2 2007, 01:56 AM) 285844</div>I think a 'T' and 'R' would be useful about now.[/b]
Check. :ok:
T and R subforums should be visible from now on.
If there are any problems, let me know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Apr 2 2007, 08:41 PM) 285967</div>Only the admins can do that.[/b]
At your service.

_r.u.s.s.
28-04-2007, 04:33 PM
soo is somebody gonna stick there the Fable? :unsure:

The Fifth Horseman
30-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Yep. (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14631)

WolverineDK
01-05-2007, 12:28 PM
deleted.

The Fifth Horseman
10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Are you sure the link hasn't expired?

Ermuli
10-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Congo - Descent Into Zinj [CloneCD] [413 Mb] uploaded here:
CD image (413 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2527449/26e114bc/Congo.html)

The 11th Hour [CloneCD] [1,82 Gb] uploaded here:

CD1 + CD2:
CD images (921 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2460458/ebf658b7/11th.html)

CD3 + CD4:
CD images (950 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2462468/6ad2c3ff/11th.html)

All images packed with ECM + RAR.

WolverineDK
11-05-2007, 11:20 AM
deleted.com

The Fifth Horseman
11-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Emuli: Done.

Ermuli
14-05-2007, 03:02 PM
I hope I'm posting in the right place...

Total Distortion [CloneCD] [431 Mb]
CD image (431 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/1948490/7b9aed45/Total_Distortion.html)

Shannara [BIN/CUE] [269 Mb]
CD image (269 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2430229/1fdd0d24/Shannara.html)

The Fifth Horseman
14-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Notch. Both added.

Gargantuan Orangutan
14-05-2007, 09:36 PM
The Fable and Tyrian has expired. Whenever you upload check the policies of the upload server. If the links won't last, then there's really no point for us to add them to a listing. ;)

Look at this thread (http://vinfis.100webspace.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=260#260) for recommendations. I highlighted those I thought are worth trying. I do know 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/) is reliable, Mediafire (http://www.mediafire.com/) is decent, and Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/) is acceptable.

Good to see you on the job the_fifth_horseman. Now this should prove useful again.

WolverineDK
29-05-2007, 01:24 PM
People sorry to burst your bubble, but the Tyrian in 7zip compressed version is 167 MB, so I am screwed with everything, but rapishare/megaupload, and the other big uploading sites or if I should share it on bittorent, like piratebay. But hey, at least I got a sweet little account at 4shared.

Ermuli
29-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Ok, here's Iron Helix. Installed and tested = started the game on XP in 95
compatibility mode with 256 colors.

Iron Helix [ISO] [206 Mb]
CD image (206 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2826345/2e3a3aa9/Iron_Helix.html)

The Fifth Horseman
30-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Notch.

WolverineDK
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Tyrian2000 in a 7zipped clone cd file here (on megaupload) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UT25KPNF)

Ok people I have uploaded the Tyrian 2000 so now you can download it, at least for a while :)

GTX2GvO
03-06-2007, 05:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Jun 3 2007, 05:50 PM) 292786</div>
Tyrian2000 in a 7zipped clone cd file here (on megaupload) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UT25KPNF)

Ok people I have uploaded the Tyrian 2000 so now you can download it, at least for a while :)
[/b]

For all the ease.
I've already created a repacked MediaFire mirror for this game.

tyrian_2000_clonecd.part1.rar (95.37 MB) (http://www.mediafire.com/?04jebejmwul)
tyrian_2000_clonecd.part2.rar (78.52 MB) (http://www.mediafire.com/?clgsyymbdwl)

So nobody needs to worry about this game being gone after 21 unused day's. ^_^

WolverineDK
03-06-2007, 07:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Jun 3 2007, 05:39 PM) 292791</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Jun 3 2007, 05:50 PM) 292786

[/b]

For all the ease.
I've already created a repacked MediaFire mirror for this game.

tyrian_2000_clonecd.part1.rar (95.37 MB) (http://www.mediafire.com/?04jebejmwul)
tyrian_2000_clonecd.part2.rar (78.52 MB) (http://www.mediafire.com/?clgsyymbdwl)

So nobody needs to worry about this game being gone after 21 unused day's. ^_^
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, and after 21 days, I can always reupload it. Since I arsed myself to make a mega upload account, when somebody said. That the old mirror was expired. Heck it will only take me 18 minuttes to upload it again in 21 days.

Ermuli
04-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Secret Mission available here:

Secret Mission [BIN/CUE] [253 Mb]
Cd image (253 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2467593/4c849cbd/Secret_Mission.html)

Completely untested...

GTX2GvO
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
This game seemd to be lying around in the "approved request" forum And I have it.

So.. Here is the folder link to the game.
Stars! (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=554fed02e0ed5e8bc74064dd4c81b78a0778c539 98f03d24)

I forgot to add the serial in the package, :wallbash: so needed to add a seperate textfile. :ph34r:
Hope that won't be much of a problem. ^_^

Icewolf
14-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Why has the Reunion ISO not been moved in the R-section? :huh:

mistermcbrit
19-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary?

The CD version would be nice. :ok:

GTX2GvO
19-06-2007, 03:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mister McBrit @ Jun 19 2007, 05:11 PM) 295195</div>
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary?

The CD version would be nice. :ok:
[/b]

Been there, Done that. :whistling:
It's ALREADY on ISO ART. (Check my sig.) :max:

For further questions about ISO ART you need to be knocking on Gargantuan Orangutan's door.
He runs the site (ISO ART, that is) AND he's the the one who lead's this sub-forum.

The Fifth Horseman
19-06-2007, 03:59 PM
I'll see what can be done.

Gargantuan Orangutan
21-06-2007, 01:25 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Jun 3 2007, 12:35 PM)</div> Yeah, and after 21 days, I can always reupload it. Since I arsed myself to make a mega upload account, when somebody said. That the old mirror was expired. Heck it will only take me 18 minuttes to upload it again in 21 days.
[/b]

That assumes you'll be around and willing. GTX's concerns are valid. Unless you're a veteran uploader it can be safely assumed no new links will provided. MU is fine though, for popular stuff, and if it's just one or two links.

And I added this to the listing here, finally. Thanks.

mistermcbrit
21-06-2007, 04:09 AM
How about any other Trek games? Like Star Trek: Generations. That's fairly old, I don't remember it being sold anywhere.

Starfleet Academy and Starfleet Academy: Chekov's Lost Missions?

Klingon Academy? (really big, I know.)

Oh -- also!

The Oregon Trail! :)

GTX2GvO
21-06-2007, 08:42 AM
I know abandonia has it's pre-installed versions of those games. (just search "Star Trek" on abandonia)

To bad I don't know were to find ISO's of these games. <_< (and I surely don't own those other star trek games :ranting: )

So...

The other Star Trek games are a valid request according to me. :max:

mistermcbrit
22-06-2007, 04:50 AM
Oh, okay!

I guess the best thing to do is search for them.

They seem like great games!

The ones I have played are quite fantastic. Those would be Klingon Academy and Starfleet Academy. I never played Chekov's Lost Missions or Generations, but they look fun.

Ermuli
22-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Two approved games:

Lion [CloneCD] [230 Mb]
CD image (230 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3046005/8d743d8d/Lion.html)

BioForge [BIN/CUE] [88 Mb]
CD image (88 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3042067/ba426c70/Bioforge.html)

mistermcbrit
26-06-2007, 05:47 AM
I have searched a couple of different places and have not turned up anything for those Star Trek games.

Weird, I was sure they were easily accessible, well, at least at one time. :whistling:

WolverineDK
30-06-2007, 01:44 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Jun 21 2007, 01:25 AM) 295409</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Jun 3 2007, 12:35 PM) Yeah, and after 21 days, I can always reupload it. Since I arsed myself to make a mega upload account, when somebody said. That the old mirror was expired. Heck it will only take me 18 minuttes to upload it again in 21 days.
[/b]

That assumes you'll be around and willing. GTX's concerns are valid. Unless you're a veteran uploader it can be safely assumed no new links will provided. MU is fine though, for popular stuff, and if it's just one or two links.

And I added this to the listing here, finally. Thanks.
[/b][/quote]

Hey, as I said. first of all, I will reupload when needed. And second, then I am very much here around. So I can reupload, and update the download link from Megaupload. And I have set the account to warning email when the time is up.

Ermuli
30-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Are Wolf and Constructor ISOs safe to publish here?

mistermcbrit
30-06-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm assuming some Star Trek Games are becoming collector pieces more than anything else.

I was looking around and I found the "Star Trek: Action Pack" which was released in October of 2002, it included Star Trek: Armada and Star Trek: Armada 2 as well as Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force and Expansion Pack. It is available for sale from private owner for $179.95!!!

It only retailed for $29.99!

ASTRONOMICAL.

Update: Activision doesn't even have any information on Star Trek: Elite Force II on it's website. I looked through their alphabet index and then tried searching. What's it's status, anyone know?

The Fifth Horseman
02-07-2007, 12:15 PM
You should remember that Abandonia's rules on ESA protection apply in the ISO Cellar as well.

Star Trek: Armada - PROTECTED until 2016
Star Trek: Armada II - PROTECTED until 2017
Star Trek: Elite Force II - PROTECTED until 2019
Star Trek: Generations - SOLD (http://www.cdaccess.com/html/quick/stgenerpr.htm)
Star Trek: Klingon - SOLD (http://www.cdaccess.com/html/quick/klingonpr.htm)
Star Trek: Klingon Academy - PROTECTED until 2010
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard - PROTECTED until 2009
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - PROTECTED until 2008
Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force - PROTECTED until 2016
Thus, all the titles discussed between Mister McBrit and GTX2GvO are not valid requests.

@GTX2GvO: You know we will not tolerate warez on Abandonia. Please check the Oldwarez List (http://www.abandonia.com/main.php?nav=awlist) rather than just assume things.

Are Wolf and Constructor ISOs safe to publish here?[/b]
AW according to the Oldwarez List == Yes.

mistermcbrit
05-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Is it possible to get Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Harbinger? For some reason, I had this game -- but only the demo.

The Fifth Horseman
05-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Published 1996 by Viacom, Abandonware according to the OW list.
That one's okay to share.

Ermuli
05-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks 5th...here are the links:

Wolf [CloneCD] [255 Mb]
CD image (255 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3118701/6c35c4f7/Wolf.html)

Constructor [BIN/CUE] [211 Mb]
CD image (211 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2915789/127997c9/Constructor.html)

The Fifth Horseman
05-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Click, click...

Added.

Ermuli
06-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I saw this in Approved for ISO Cellar forum:

Hollywood High [ISO] [194 Mb]
CD image (194 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2991024/2c7ac9ed/Hollywood_High.html)

Ermuli
17-07-2007, 04:36 AM
3 more approved for ISO Cellar:

Guilty [ISO] [75 Mb]
CD image (75 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3182816/82bba53d/Guilty.html)

Night Trap - Director's Cut [ISO] [946 Mb]
CD images (946 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3178604/92ddafef/Night_Trap.html)

Normality [BIN/CUE] [296 Mb]
CD image (296 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2737916/b359e680/Normality.html)

_r.u.s.s.
17-07-2007, 12:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ermuli @ Jul 17 2007, 06:36 AM) 299819</div>
Normality [296 Mb]
CD image (296 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2737916/b359e680/Normality.html)

:brain:

The Fifth Horseman
17-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Added.

_r.u.s.s.
18-07-2007, 12:39 PM
can you fix fable? it got deleted from the previous server. http://www.4shared.com/dir/3187303/d0417f20/Fable.html

The Fifth Horseman
18-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Is: done.

_r.u.s.s.
18-07-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14631
the link links to the http://www.abandonia.com/forum/%5C%22http://www.4shared.com/dir/3187303/d0417f20/Fable.html%5C%22 instead of http://www.4shared.com/dir/3187303/d0417f20/Fable.html
:unsure:

The Fifth Horseman
18-07-2007, 02:06 PM
:hairpull:
Whoops: Fixed.

Ermuli
19-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks 5th, here's one more:

Rags to Riches - The Financial Market Simulation [CloneCD] [86 Mb]
CD image (86 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3298052/3be04ee2/Rags.html)

Mostly filled with demos, but someone might enjoy this.

The Fifth Horseman
19-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Is: Done.

JJXB
21-07-2007, 11:06 AM
i would have posted this in a seperate topic but i can't create new topics in here. i've just compiled something that could help people wanting to rip the cd audio to mp3 and still allow any downloaders to mount as wav. Link (http://www.zshare.net/download/2786289e2a3a46/) here.
i just thought i'd post it for any people who were planning to post iso's with cd audio tracks to make their lives easier and to save upload time.

mistermcbrit
29-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Is Star Trek: Harbinger still unavailable from anywhere?

I've done some searching, but, no positive results.

Ermuli
30-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I guess this was approved:

Spaceship Warlock [ISO] [148 Mb]
CD image (148 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2792599/9f4b60ee/Spaceship_Warlock.html)

Ermuli
06-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Druid - Daemons of the Mind approved by David86:

Druid - Daemons of the Mind [BIN/CUE] [222 Mb]
CD image (222 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3445284/b80abe85/Druid.html)

Here's Revolt ISO:

Re-Volt [BIN/CUE] [455 Mb]
CD image (455 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3464586/9137fd29/Revolt.html)

skaven510
09-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I see that Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat was added to the approved list so I'm wondering what websites are the best to upload it to? Also since this is the first time I'll be making an ISO I was wondering what programs you guys think are the best to make one from my CD.

I checked your oldwarz list and didn't see Warhammer Final Liberation and Warhammer Chaos Gate on it. Are those also ESA protected? If not I can add those to the list of uploads.

I've checked out rapid share and if I split the ISO in a rar file I could use that. I just wanted to check with you guys first because I didn't quite understand what GTX2GvO was talking about when he said he had to reupload tyrian every 21 days. Is this normal policy for most file sharing sites or just the one he did. Ok I'm a complete noob to this but like my dad always says "It never hurts to ask first."

The Fifth Horseman
09-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Some filesharing sites remove the uploaded content after it has been downloaded a certain number of times, other after a specific period from the upload, and others yet after a file has not been downloaded for a certain period.

As for programs - Nero or Alcohol 120% should fit the bill right on.

As for the two other Warhammer games, Chaos Gate is ESA protected until 2009 and Final Liberation until next year.

GTX2GvO
09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I would go For www.MediaFire.com.
It has a 100Mb file limit. (so rar packing is preferred)

MediaFire WON'T remove your files after a certain while. So it's also safe to host files there for your own pleasure ;).

I wouldn't recommend RapidShare. (neither .com or .de)

Yes it's fast. Yes it's popular.
But if you don't have a premium account, downloading multiple files is STILL a long waiting game.

btw. If I see that you DO upload it with RS or MU or anything that can be a problem host for certain users, I WILL Mirror your upload to MediaFire to make sure there are some Permanent Links for the files.

_r.u.s.s.
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
media fire just recently deleted warzone (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13673) ...

GTX2GvO
09-08-2007, 03:14 PM
That's due to a file limit they implemented (the 100MB) a FEW months ago.

There ARE new links for most of these games. It's just that the respective topics HAVEN'T been updated accordingly.

_r.u.s.s.
09-08-2007, 03:17 PM
oh, i didnt know that they provided a new link for the files they deleted

GTX2GvO
09-08-2007, 03:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 9 2007, 05:17 PM) 303939</div>
[/b]

It actually that I provided new links for the disappearance of Warzone and some more games.
(Ermuli did the rest)

It's just that I can not edit the proper pages for this (neither can Ermuli).
This is the task of GO. (and fifth, if he knew the new links)

For the most up to date list of possible games (and they're download links), you SHOULD go to Iso art - Lost in Cyberspace (GO's Site).
You can get there by clicking the proper link in my signature.

_r.u.s.s.
09-08-2007, 03:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTX2GvO @ Aug 9 2007, 05:44 PM) 303943</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 9 2007, 05:17 PM) 303939
[/b]It actually that I provided new links for the disappearance of Warzone and some more games.
(Ermuli did the rest)
[/b][/quote]
then the crappyness for mediafire stays. they didnt care about you and just deleted the files without providing ANY replacement. and this could happen anytimes again. with 4shared you at least have safety of your 1gb

Gargantuan Orangutan
09-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I just got the message about the old links yesterday, so I'll update the warzone links here. I have to correct you though, ISO Art does not always have the most up-toe-date links. The list here and there have always differed, though I've tried to match them as much I've had time to do so. But as far as very old links, it's true that ISO Art will probably be the most up-to-date.

Ermuli
09-08-2007, 06:19 PM
The Dagger of Amon Ra (should be 1993 Win 3.1 version) uploaded here:

The Dagger of Amon Ra [CloneCD] [213 Mb]
CD image (213 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3505946/c8380a21/Dagger.html)

ianfreddie07
19-08-2007, 12:12 AM
May I add a request: what about all CDs of "id Anthology"?

Ermuli
19-08-2007, 07:19 AM
The Dark Eye with box/cover scans uploaded here:

The Dark Eye [BIN/CUE] [311 Mb]
CD image (311 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3605036/e3cd5c7/DARKEYE.html)

Blood-Pigggy
19-08-2007, 02:58 PM
That's an unusual size, my CD is exceeding 400mb.

Ermuli
19-08-2007, 04:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 19 2007, 05:58 PM) 305486</div>
That's an unusual size, my CD is exceeding 400mb.
[/b]
I used ecm+rar.

The Fifth Horseman
20-08-2007, 06:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ianfreddie07 @ Aug 19 2007, 02:12 AM) 305429</div>
May I add a request: what about all CDs of "id Anthology"?
[/b]
May I ask if you are absolutely certain they have already been abandoned?

Dave
20-08-2007, 11:20 AM
id Anthology has 19 games on 4 CDs.
It can't be Abandonware, we are talking about Quake, Quake 2, Doom, Doom2, wolfenstein 3D and other non-abandonware titles.
Info at Moby Games:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/id-anthology

Luchsen
25-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Can someone give me an advice where to upload "best"?

GTX2GvO
25-08-2007, 03:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luchsen @ Aug 25 2007, 05:02 PM) 306651</div> Can someone give me an advice where to upload "best"? [/b]

If you want to know where you can upload to, my suggestion would be MediaFire.

The only limit you will see is that your files must be less than 100MB.
So using WinRAR with chaptered rar files is recommended.

Blood-Pigggy
25-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Can we get the Warcraft ISO on here? I'd add it myself but my CD has fallen into the abyss. Or something like that.

Luchsen
26-08-2007, 02:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 26 2007, 12:02 AM) 306677</div>
Can we get the Warcraft ISO on here?
[/b]

I don't know if this (http://www.ftp2share.com/file/be229773-0022-435f-a58d-bd75ad468245/WarCraft.Orcs.And.Humans.rar.html) helps.

Here (http://rapidshare.com/files/51407714/WarCraft_-_Orcs___Humans.zip.html) [ISO|47.00MB] is an upload by myself.

Blood-Pigggy
26-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah it is, although it's surprisingly small.
But it does have the speech and movies, thanks a lot.

Ermuli
30-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Loom Enhanced CD version uploaded here:

Loom Enhanced CD [BIN/CUE] [327 Mb]
CD image (327 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3725501/c225189/Loom_CD.html)

Sebatianos
01-09-2007, 10:33 AM
C&C seems to be released as Freeware for the 12th anniversary http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/def...?id=61#NewsMain (http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/default.aspx?id=61#NewsMain) - what do you guys think about it?

The credit for discovering this very exciting news goes to an unknown guest (check out the game discusion\command and conquer).

Dave
01-09-2007, 12:23 PM
It's a great opportunity, but we don't know if it's only for today or for this month because EA is still selling it in this box:
http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/product/det...D=1267&AS=1 (http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1267&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1267&AS=1)
(Burger Meister said: "Download it now because apparently it's limited time only")
I think we should wait or ask EA about the real situation and maybe for a permission.
In the meantime I'm downloading it LOL
Edit: Topic opened on Moderators space to discuss what to do.
Seems available only for september, we can't add it to AB.

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 08:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sebatianos @ Sep 1 2007, 12:33 PM) 308140</div> C&C seems to be released as Freeware for the 12th anniversary http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/def...?id=61#NewsMain (http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/default.aspx?id=61#NewsMain) - what do you guys think about it?[/b]

What's actually the difference between the GDI-disk and the NOD-disk??

The Install notes for XP didn't elaborate on this. (it only said Either disk as in one of the two)
But I don't care much for the XP compatebility, I'm going to run this baby in my Win98SE VPC. :D

It will be like the FIRST time I would be able to play the game everyone has been talking about over the past 12 years. :tomato:

_r.u.s.s.
01-09-2007, 08:09 PM
the difference is in campagin and cinematics

Sebatianos
01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Hmm... anybody else experiencing download problems (I tried downloading three times... 1st it broke off after 240MB, 2nd after 82MB and 3rd didn't even get pass 12MB).

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
So,.... What's THE difference?

And thus, Which should I grab..

_r.u.s.s.
01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
@gtx: grab both :D and the difference is in campagins cinematics, what is so to explain o_O
@seb: check the topic (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=15940&view=findpost&p=308177) in favourite oldies and newbies

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 08:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Sep 1 2007, 10:17 PM) 308248</div> @gtx: grab both :D and the difference is in campagins cinematics, what is so to explain o_O [/b]

What is so to explain!! :blink:
How about those 9~14 KB/sec I'm getting with the GDI-disk.

So the question IS: Which has the Better cinematics GDI or NOD?

_r.u.s.s.
01-09-2007, 08:34 PM
the answer is: its like you finished only 1/2 of the game. on one disc there is campagin for gdi and on second disc campagin for nod. and dont worry, the speed gets better after you download for a while, it went 14KB/s for me too and after half a hour it went up to 100 (i would advice you to use a download manager sine it sometimes crashes)

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Then what would be the best FREE download manager that also supports resuming.

Cause I can't what a Consecutive 15 hours for a Download. (any download for that matter)
Even IF the speed gets up after a while to 100KB/sec it wouldn't be enough.

one good thing. They're Both downloading now @ 13KB/sec (in firefox Download manager)

_r.u.s.s.
01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
dont do it in firefox, the connection crashes sometimes. i have used this (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=15940&view=findpost&p=308214)

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM
So, speeds have somewhat improved. (in FDM 2.5 ;) )

23KB/sec for GDI and 40KB/sec for NOD. :w00t:

But the MOST importand, I can PAUSE the downloads and resume them at a later moment when it's posseble to download again. :)

Gargantuan Orangutan
01-09-2007, 10:33 PM
GTX2GvO, I use Flashget with Flashgot (plugin for Firefox). I can't advise you much on setting it up because I'm using really old versions of both.

I heard about C&C Gold elsewhere, I'm downloading it myself. Dialup though. :D

GTX2GvO
01-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Well, I have what I got now and unless it would have a major improvement over other download managers, I don't think I'm interested in more of that stuff.

Also, I'm around halfway through with both the GDI and NOD disks.
So switching Managers would be idiotic for me.

Luchsen
02-09-2007, 01:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Sep 2 2007, 12:33 AM) 308276</div>
Flashget
[/b]

Exactly! FlashGet gets them all! (Except some problems with files bigger than two GB...)

mistermcbrit
05-09-2007, 01:46 PM
What about the ever-awesome Bruce Campell Voce-Over game -- Tachyon: The Fringe?

Any information on it?

Luchsen
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Tachyon: The Fringe | 2000 | NovaLogic | [REJECTED: ESA]

Protected till 2016.

guildie
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ermuli @ Aug 9 2007, 07:19 PM) 303971</div>
The Dagger of Amon Ra (should be 1993 Win 3.1 version) uploaded here:

The Dagger of Amon Ra [CloneCD] [213 Mb]
CD image (213 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3505946/c8380a21/Dagger.html)
[/b]

Did you manage to get the game running? If you did, can you tell me how?

I'm using an XP to play the game, and have tried mounting the images with daemon tools to play the game. I've tried changing the format to see if I could extract the image, into a playable format, and have tried running the program normally, DOS or no DOS. Help would be much appreciated! :kosta:

Edit: Nevermind... Managed to get the files I needed with IsoBuster!! :brain: Thanks again for the link!! :kosta:

Ermuli
09-09-2007, 06:00 AM
One approved game for ya:

Zone Raiders [ISO] [88 Mb]
CD image (88 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3470063/cb175824/ZoneR.html)

Ermuli
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Druid - Daemons of the Mind [BIN/CUE] [222 Mb]
CD image (222 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3445284/b80abe85/Druid.html)

Ermuli
12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Gord@k [BIN/CUE] [237 Mb]
CD image (237 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3451195/6652bfec/Gordk.html)

Ermuli
13-09-2007, 03:33 AM
Fragile Allegiance (393 Mb)
CD image (393 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/1907119/61b7ab94/Fragile_Allegiance.html)

rabadi
17-09-2007, 09:17 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ermuli @ Sep 11 2007, 04:59 PM) 310288</div>
Druid - Daemons of the Mind [222 Mb]

Ermuli, first of all thanks for sharing this game.
However, how do you manage to run this game in DOSBox? After installing, when I run Druid.exe I only reached the repeating splash screen. When I press Esc button, the game quits.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember Tom Henrik once said he also has the CD of this game but never manages to run it.

Ermuli
17-09-2007, 01:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Sep 17 2007, 12:17 PM) 311339</div>
Ermuli, first of all thanks for sharing this game.
However, how do you manage to run this game in DOSBox? After installing, when I run Druid.exe I only reached the repeating splash screen. When I press Esc button, the game quits.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember Tom Henrik once said he also has the CD of this game but never manages to run it.
[/b]
I'm afraid I can't offer any help in this matter since I actually don't play these oldies any more.
Just found the game and shared it with you all.

dosraider
17-09-2007, 01:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("rabadi")</div>However, how do you manage to run this game in DOSBox? After installing, when I run Druid.exe I only reached the repeating splash screen. When I press Esc button, the game quits.[/b]
Que ?

Dosbox 0.72, freshly installed, nothing altered in config file.
Dosgames folder mounted as C:
next:
imgmount d x:\folderwhatever\druid.cue -t iso
d:
install

Accept install path c:\druid
Choose soundblaster pro for music.
Choose soundblaster pro for SFX.
After install input druid.
No probs at all.
Runs flawless.
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/737/druidjv0.th.png (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=druidjv0.png)

Try click left mouse button to get through the intro.

*Edit.
THX for the lovely game,Ermuli.
Almost forgot my good manners.

*Edit²
Indeed, don't 'ESC' during the intro, or it's quit game.
Use the left mouse button to get through the intro.
Use 'ESC' once you're ingame to access the game menus.

rabadi
18-09-2007, 01:03 AM
@ Ermuli
Thanks again, Ermuli.

@ dosraider
Yes I am running DOSBox 0.72. I chose Soundblaster (not Soundblaster Pro) for both music and SFX. Perhaps that is one of the problems? I did reach the intro (by running the Druid.exe file). The intro is repeating again and again. The Escape button quits the game. I don't think pressing Enter or space has any effect. I do not remember whether I have tried the left mouse button or not. I'll try again tonight. Thanks!

Edit: It works! Thanks!

Gargantuan Orangutan
23-09-2007, 12:39 AM
the_fifth_horseman: When you add links to the listing here could you please make sure you include all useful information provided by the uploader (i.e., format used for ISO and any technical info). Ermuli usually provides these, but they haven't been included. Also, to be consistent with the rest of the listing (as Tom Henrik did), the description should provide the year and publisher. That basic info is good to know when you're browsing.

I just figured it would be a good idea to stay consistent whenever we add stuff.

Right now these need to be added to the listing here (just reminding myself):

Spaceship Warlock
Druid ...
Revolt
The Dagger of Amon Ra
The Dark Eye
Warcraft
Fragile Allegiance

JJXB
23-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Micro Machines 2: Special Edition (CD Audio Included)
sorry for the split RAR's but it's hard on my connection to upload something too big.
about 10mb each though.

extract all of the files with the directory structure then run MP3-WAV.bat and mount/burn the MM2.Cue file.

Part1: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ty21n5uvk1
Part2: http://www.mediafire.com/?aenyyft9zlu
Part3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4co2ijykya5
Part4: http://www.mediafire.com/?annntmdrwrm
Part5: http://www.mediafire.com/?b90f90amlox
Part6: http://www.mediafire.com/?cexex0sm2dr

feel free to repack it if needed :)

Ermuli
25-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Stonekeep [BIN/CUE] [323 Mb]
CD image (323 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3970499/17cd16f7/Stonekeep.html)

rabadi
27-09-2007, 05:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ermuli @ Sep 25 2007, 03:42 PM) 313170</div>
Stonekeep [323 Mb]
CD image (323 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3970499/17cd16f7/Stonekeep.html)

My goodness!!! Thanks a lot! :brain: Will download now.

catchaserguns
27-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I downloaded this and it worked fine. A word of advive though. This will not work on frontends. You must use DOSBOX directly. I used both D-Fend and Dosbox Game Launcher and it gives me errors as in missing drives. So dont use any frontends on this one.

Ermuli
27-09-2007, 02:25 PM
The game should have both Finnish and English language.

Perfect Assassin [CloneCD] [278 Mb]
CD image (278 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2600995/f3a2acfe/PAFIN1_4.html)

Scatty
13-10-2007, 01:32 AM
What about Wizardry 8? It is already few years old and appears (as far as my knowledge goes) to be pretty rare to find, but I couldn't find out through the Oldwarez List (http://www.abandonia.com/main.php?nav=awlist) if it's still sold or rather abandoned.
If it's abandoned I can upload the images of the 3 CD's and post the link(s).

Tulac
13-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Seems it's still sold, according to this topic:
http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?s...amp;hl=wizardry (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7119&hl=wizardry)

Scatty
14-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Ok, you can buy it at Amazon (which by the way states that it's discontinued by manufacturer, see here (http://www.amazon.com/Mecca-FG-W58-1267-0-Wizardry-8/dp/B000059L4L/ref=sr_1_4/105-2081995-7470069?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1192332463&sr=1-4), scroll little more down), same as at eBay, but then you also can buy Wizardry 7 (which is available for download here) from Amazon (through The Ultimate Wizardry Archives (http://www.amazon.com/Interplay-C95-895-0-Ultimate-Wizardry-Archives/dp/B00001QEP9/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-2081995-7470069?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1192332463&sr=1-1)) and eBay. So does the matter that it's sold at Amazon really make it non-abandonware?
SirTech doesn't seem to be around anymore (look here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir-Tech)), and even the link at the official site of Wizardry 8 (http://www.sir-tech.com/wizardry8/index2.html) (which wasn't updated in years, btw., same as SirTech's main site (http://www.wizardry8.com/nf-index800x600.html)) for buying it leads to a site which doesn't have anything of any Wizardry titles to offer.

So without wanting to sound as being pushing, I would like to have the state of Wizardry 8 as "not abandoned" being precisely re-checked again, just to be sure, because I think that if Wizardry 7 can be downloaded here eventhough it can be purchased at Amazon or eBay, then Wizardry 8 would also be able to be offered for download here.

Tulac
14-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Well I guess you should take that up to the requests subforum bump the old topic or something cause more people will read it there and you'll get an official response.

Gargantuan Orangutan
15-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Important Annoucement:

Mediafire has scrapped a ton of links (either intentionally or unintentionally). In many cases there are no mirrors for these files. If you're uploading, DO NOT USE <strike>MEDIAFIRE</strike> IN THE FUTURE. At one time they were decent, but this is no longer acceptable.

Hopefully these entries can be restored at some point.

GTX2GvO
15-10-2007, 08:11 AM
For some odd (and NOT funny) reason, ALL my Mediafire links aren't accessible anymore. :angry:

Heck, I can't even access MY OWN ACCOUNT!!! :ranting:

I've already sent them a mail about this, but I'm afraid for the worst.

So, for now, ALL MediaFire links from me are counted as invalid. :crybaby:

Ermuli
03-11-2007, 11:23 AM
One RPG, untested game for you ISO lovers:

Lands of Lore - The Throne of Chaos [BIN/CUE] [144 Mb]
CD image (144 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4437551/a50f08d7/Llore.html)

_r.u.s.s.
03-11-2007, 11:35 AM
damn, why didnt you upload it few months ago when i decided to play the ripped version=P

Scatty
06-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Wizardry 8 [DVD ISO] [15 parts 83MB each].
DVD image (1.2GB in whole), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4335000/1eb8f6dc/Wizardry_8.html)

Dave
06-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Well done, finally it is up ^_^
I have tagged your topic with "[ON ISO CELLAR]" :ok:

Tulac
07-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Topicked :ok:

Ermuli
22-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Approved adventure game:

Duckman - The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick [BIN/CUE] [406 Mb]
CD image (406 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2306071/103bb089/Duckman.html)

_r.u.s.s.
02-12-2007, 11:27 AM
just came to my mind, it would be very cool if we had index of iso cellar games pinned here, among with this topic

Tulac
04-12-2007, 11:08 PM
If you go on about making one, I'd be happy to put it somewhere or stickify it. :)

Luchsen
05-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Here (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?p=313279) you go! No need to stick it, there are only two threads in ISO Cellar and not even this one is sticked.

Tulac
06-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Thanks! I'll try to update it when I can.

_r.u.s.s.
06-12-2007, 10:25 AM
nice job!

_______

Dave
07-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Thumbs up mate :)

red_avatar
07-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Of all those games, these are really worth playing (for those who don't want to try them all ;) ):

Beneath a Steel Sky (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12981)
Cannon Fodder (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=13027)
Flight Of The Amazon Queen (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12995)
Grand Theft Auto (aka GTA) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12968)
Jagged Alliance (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12973)
Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12974)
Sanitarium (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=13007)

These are REALLY to be avoided:

Evolution: The Game Of Intelligent Life (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12967)
Neverhood, The (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12977)
Perfect Assassin (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15934)

Most of the rest is quite good.

Luchsen
12-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Right now these need to be added to the listing here (just reminding myself):

Spaceship Warlock
Revolt
The Dark Eye
Fragile Allegiance

I guess this was approved:

Spaceship Warlock [ISO] [148 Mb]
CD image (148 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2792599/9f4b60ee/Spaceship_Warlock.html)

Here's Revolt ISO:

Re-Volt [BIN/CUE] [455 Mb]
CD image (455 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3464586/9137fd29/Revolt.html)

The Dark Eye with box/cover scans uploaded here:

The Dark Eye [BIN/CUE] [311 Mb]
CD image (311 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3605036/e3cd5c7/DARKEYE.html)

Fragile Allegiance (393 Mb)
CD image (393 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/1907119/61b7ab94/Fragile_Allegiance.html)

Have still to be threaded. (Don't want to question your authority. ;) )

Luchsen
12-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Here should be the rest:

Secret Mission available here:

Secret Mission [BIN/CUE] [253 Mb]
Cd image (253 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/2467593/4c849cbd/Secret_Mission.html)

Completely untested...

Loom Enhanced CD version uploaded here:

Loom Enhanced CD [BIN/CUE] [327 Mb]
CD image (327 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3725501/c225189/Loom_CD.html)

Gord@k [BIN/CUE] [237 Mb]
CD image (237 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3451195/6652bfec/Gordk.html)

Micro Machines 2: Special Edition (CD Audio Included)
sorry for the split RAR's but it's hard on my connection to upload something too big.
about 10mb each though.

extract all of the files with the directory structure then run MP3-WAV.bat and mount/burn the MM2.Cue file.

Part1: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ty21n5uvk1
Part2: http://www.mediafire.com/?aenyyft9zlu
Part3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4co2ijykya5
Part4: http://www.mediafire.com/?annntmdrwrm
Part5: http://www.mediafire.com/?b90f90amlox
Part6: http://www.mediafire.com/?cexex0sm2dr

feel free to repack it if needed :)

Scatty
12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Well it seems Re-Volt was already uploaded by Ermuli, but since I already uploaded it myself anyway, maybe someone might consider downloading this one instead.
It's slightly larger since the ISO contains some useful programs for Re-Volt (see the Read me.txt accompanied with the ISO) from the net, 2 patches (1.10 and 1.207) and 2 different music tracks (quite good replacement though, in my opinion) for the cup winner's ladder and final credits since my original CD was damaged and I couldn't resque all of the music tracks.
The ISO is from the original CD so the game's copy protection has no problems with it and the patch 1.207 is not required (it doesn't fix much anyway but disables the CD music). Should you consider to add this link to the other one, here it is:

Re-Volt [585.137 K]
[B]CD Image (558 MB) 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4917397/220adee2/Re-Volt.html)

Luchsen
13-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Should you consider to add this link to the other one

You may also share your own copies of games already mentioned in this forum. The more working CD Images we have, the better - right?
New copies of games already in this forum can also be shared inside those games' topics in this forum.

To repeat it for all people who are hesitating because their games are already ISOed here. ;)

Ermuli
17-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Exploration a.k.a. Christoph Kolumbus uploaded here:

Exploration [MDF/MDS] [275 Mb]
CD image (275 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4979430/2c5137dd/Exploration.html)

Luchsen
17-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Added these threads:

Dark Eye, The (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16312)
Exploration (aka Christoph Kolumbus) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16306)
Fragile Allegiance (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16311)
Gord@k (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16308)
Loom (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16309)
Micro Machines 2 - Special Edition (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16307)
Re-Volt (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16313)
Secret Mission (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16310)
Spaceship Warlock (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16314)

Ermuli
22-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Here's the requested & approved game:

Bodyworks Voyager - Mission in Anatomy [CloneCD] [40 Mb]
CD image (40 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5040695/1e809090/Bodyworks.html)

Luchsen
23-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Added. 10 characters

Dave
28-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Is it possible to have a step by step ISO tutorial, with some screenshoots, some tips and suggestions? (a sticky thread)
I learned asking help to Ermuli (thanks again :)), but it's not immediate to understand how to upload a file and share links here.
Maybe other people wanted to share but didn't know how.

_r.u.s.s.
28-12-2007, 05:04 PM
i could make one, i have plenty of time right now. you mean like, tutorial "how to upload an iso" or "how to mount an iso"?

Dave
28-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Ehy there, faster as always :p

I asked about "How to upload" tutorial:

- Info about "Hosting sites"
- Info about WinRar (How to split big ISOs into little volumes)
- General info (What is [Bin/Cue] etc...)
- Info about the Abandonia standard (if we have to insert a readme file or something else)

_r.u.s.s.
28-12-2007, 05:31 PM
well, making tutorials separately for gazzilion host services could be kinda difficult. maybe if we picked some? what do you suggest? 4shared is ok but its kinda small. do you know of any others?

Dave
28-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Dunno...megaupload, rapidshare, Fileshack?
Sorry, I'm not expert :)

_r.u.s.s.
28-12-2007, 07:02 PM
i think i won't make a tutorial for "we don't know what" maybe if somebody adviced some services and then i could make screenshots and stuff

Dave
28-12-2007, 09:29 PM
You could start with 4shared, it's easy and reliable, many guys used it here.
And if it's necessary we could always insert info about other hosting sites, right?

Dave
29-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Command & Conquer Gold (4shared) (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5107969/38f9ca95/Command__Conquer_Gold.html) + .doc file for installation.
GDI ISO [400 MB] (.rar), uncompressed size 580MB
NOD ISO [389 MB] (.rar), uncompressed size 565MB

Official files taken from EA site (12th Anniversary)
This is my first ISO upload so I hope it's all ok.

Luchsen
29-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Added. 10 characters

Luchsen
30-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Added Murder Makes Strange Deadfellows (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16382).

Luchsen
30-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Hey, Ermuli, why don't you give the links to the other appropriate games, like Dragonsphere or Blue Ice?

And btw: Did you run City in Trouble Year 2000 London? Is the new upload different from the old one?

Ermuli
31-12-2007, 05:43 PM
As requested:

Dragonsphere [CloneCD] [69 Mb]
CD image (69 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5095899/d2e6c532/Dragonsphere.html)

Blue Ice [CloneCD] [296 Mb]
CD image (296 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/3126410/a710769a/Blue_Ice.html)

And as for City in Trouble Year 2000 London; I really don't have time (or interest) to play anymore, I just collect & share...:D

And I got tons of links to my uploaded games, just don't know which ones are approved.

Dave
01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
You can start checking them with Oldwarez list and if some aren't on database you can always ask us ;)

Luchsen
01-01-2008, 04:52 PM
I'll check the ones I find. Added Blue Ice (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16393) and Dragonsphere (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16392).

Luchsen
01-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Added:
BloodNet - A Cyberpunk Gothic (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16399)
Blue Force (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16400)
Case of the Cautious Condor, The (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16396)
Clue!, The (aka Clou!, Der) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16403)
Cruise for a Corpse (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16395)
Curse of Enchantia (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16397)
Lawnmower Man, The (aka Rasenmäher-Mann, Der) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16401)
L-Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16402)
Ringworld - Revenge of the Patriarch (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16398)
a second upload of Murder Makes Strange Deadfellows (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16382)
Scatty's upload of Re-Volt (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16313) (sorry, forgot it until now)

Begun to add Abandonia links where possible.

Added:
3 Skulls of the Toltecs (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16408)
Angel Devoid - Face of the Enemy (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16411)
Death Gate (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16404)
Dinotopia (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16407)
Kingdom II - Shadoan (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16413)
Kingdom - The Far Reaches (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16412)
Pandemonium! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16414)
Reelect JFK (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16405)
Return to Ringworld (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16406)
Zorro - A Cinematic Action Adventure (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16410)

Added:
Blade Runner (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16422)
Dark Earth (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16420)
Montezuma's Return (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16421)

Added:
Alien Trilogy (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16429)
Mortal Coil - Adrenalin Intelligence (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16428)
Realms of the Haunting (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16430)
Shattered Steel (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16431)
100 games now.

Luchsen
03-01-2008, 04:09 PM
How shall I credit games I find while surfing? Try to recover the uploaders name? And if not successful, leave it blank?

Ermuli
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Since Last Rites got approved:

Last Rites [CloneCD] [168 Mb]
CD image (168 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4698581/4fbadf66/Last_Rites.html)

Luchsen
03-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks for remembering. I thought I had added it today. Don't know what distracted me from doing so. Consider it as added. *rushes.away.to.do.it*

_r.u.s.s.
04-01-2008, 12:15 PM
kingdom o' magic http://www.4shared.com/dir/5174806/5f4b694b/KOM.html

Luchsen
05-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Added. 10 characters

Added:
Alice - An Interactive Museum (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16447)
Yellow Brick Road (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16448)

Ermuli
13-01-2008, 04:39 PM
CD versions of Alone in the Dark 1 & 2.

Alone in the Dark [CLONECD] [190 Mb]
CD image (190 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5298209/b111827b/AITD.html)

Alone in the Dark 2 [CloneCD] [283 Mb]
CD image (283 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5298601/b8c3a295/AITD2.html)

Luchsen
13-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Added. 10 characters

Ermuli
15-01-2008, 03:35 PM
As promised:

GT Racing 97 [BIN/CUE] [376 Mb]
CD image (376 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5325386/a65345bc/GT97.html)

Luchsen
15-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Added. 10 characters

Gargantuan Orangutan
17-01-2008, 05:25 AM
Luchsen, thanks a ton for doing a lot of the work around here. I realize I've been absent for awhile. I've come to realize I lack the time and probably the energy to keep things updated, but I will always be around to make sure these abandonware ISOs are getting the circulation they deserve, and that "the movement" doesn't die. Thanks everyone for keeping it alive by uploading and pointing out problems with the ISOs, and asking questions.

catchaserguns
22-01-2008, 06:24 AM
I have a request to make. I heard somewhere that there is an ISO for The Big Red Adventure floating around someplace. Could we get that Please?

Ermuli
22-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Here's The Big Red Adventure for you all:

The Big Red Adventure [CloneCD] [277 Mb]
CD image (277 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5354333/3f51d38d/Big_Red.html)

Luchsen
23-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Added. 10 characters

Ermuli
16-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Since floppy version is abandonware, so should this CD version be:

Spirit of Excalibur [CloneCD] [388 Mb]
CD image (388 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5717686/d6a0771a/Spirit.html)

BranjoHello
16-02-2008, 10:48 PM
ISOs of Settlers 1 and Settlers 2(or even Gold version wich if my calculations are correct is no longer protected from this year) would be nice.

:)

Luchsen
16-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Added:
Scotland Yard (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16677)
Spirit of Excalibur (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16676)

Ermuli
17-02-2008, 12:01 PM
One approved ISO:

Magic & Mayhem [ClONECD] [533 Mb]
CD image (533 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5737025/cb0be1f8/MMsharing.html)

Ermuli
18-02-2008, 03:07 PM
One more approved game:

Mission Critical [CloneCD] [1.09 Gb]
CD images (1,09 Gb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/4879303/5066f084/Mission_Critical.html)

rabadi
21-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I would like to request for ISO of the following games:

1. Dark Sun 2: Wake of the Ravager (strange that the oldwarez list shows that Dark Sun 2: Wake of the Ravager is abandoned while Dark Sun 1: Shattered Lands is not abandoned)

2. Ravenloft 1: Strahd's Possession (too bad that Ravenloft 2: Stone Prophet and Menzoberranzan are not abandoned as well)

Ermuli
21-02-2008, 01:03 PM
I would like to request for ISO of the following games:

1. Dark Sun 2: Wake of the Ravager (strange that the oldwarez list shows that Dark Sun 2: Wake of the Ravager is abandoned while Dark Sun 1: Shattered Lands is not abandoned)

2. Ravenloft 1: Strahd's Possession (too bad that Ravenloft 2: Stone Prophet and Menzoberranzan are not abandoned as well)
Since these are abandonware, I'll upload both.

Ermuli
21-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Here they are both:

Dark Sun - Wake of the Ravager [CloneCD] [422 Mb]
CD image (422 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5797294/16ccc46a/Wake.html)

Ravenloft - Strahd's Possession [CloneCD] [102 Mb]
CD image (102 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5798831/c9bd4def/Rloft.html)

Luchsen
21-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Added:
Dark Sun - Wake of the Ravager (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16710)
Magic & Mayhem (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16708)
Mission Critical (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16709)
Ravenloft - Strahd's Possession (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16711)

strange that the oldwarez list shows that Dark Sun 2: Wake of the Ravager is abandoned while Dark Sun 1: Shattered Lands is not abandoned

That's because #1 is still sold and #2 is not.

rabadi
21-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Wow... :nuts: :laugh:

That was so fast! Thanks a lot, Ermuli. You too, Luchsen :amused:

EDIT: done downloading, after abusing company's internet connection all day :laugh: Once again, many thanks!

Ermuli
23-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Approved.

Holiday Island [MDF/MDS] [226 Mb]
CD image (226 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5816250/c48ed10e/HIsharing.html)

Ermuli
23-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Claw [ISO] [467 Mb]
CD image (467 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5823214/d7f15af1/Claw.html)

Claw DVD [ISO] [1,06 Gb]
DVD image (1,06 Gb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5821741/762e505b/Claw_DVD.html)

Ermuli
23-02-2008, 12:15 PM
I hope I don't bend the rules by uploading a newer version (v.1.5/1996).

Metal & Lace - The Battle of the Robo Babes [MDF/MDS] [144 Mb]
CD image (144 Mb), 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/dir/5824542/db7d25bd/Mlace.html)

Dave
23-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I hope I don't bend the rules by uploading a newer version (v.1.5/1996).

It is under "Adult" genre...this could be a bigger problem.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes

Luchsen
23-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Added:
Claw (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16719)
Holiday Island (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16718)

David is right, please remove that link. Thanks.

I didn't see the existing Claw thread (bad eyes?), but have no rights to edit it anyway. Could someone merge that somehow?