PDA

View Full Version : Bring It On

FISHCHAIR
04-06-2006, 04:37 PM
If like me you play chess and think your Good at it then play me at "www.freechess.org" its a cool free site and we could play all day, p.s you play live its "NOT" Email Chess!!!
no money needed to join, the site is called "fics" and that stands for Free Internet Chess Site.
there are loads of different channels to talk in, you dont have to just play chess, but you can if you want.
you can watch the (GM)s Play live. you can Join tournaments and lots of other great things. you need to play about 20 games Tho before your rating Becoms offical. you dont need to download an interface if you dont want to, you can use "Java" if you want but the graphics are verry Iffy. if you do download an interface i recomend downloading "Babas" its the most popular one there. there are lots of others but you will find that babas is the best one. if you do join keep an eye out for me, my name there is "Fishchair" if i am there when you log on you can send me a message, just type "t fishchair hello i got this link from Abandonia"
and i will help you understand how to talk in the channels and stuff like that. there is a help channel if you need it, thats channel 1 for members, and channel 4 for guessts. just type t 1 my question is (Blah)................ and they can help you.

Titan
05-06-2006, 12:59 AM
how..... cool.... chess...... wow...... nice............ zzzzzzz ;)

#BlakhOle#
05-06-2006, 08:11 AM
I cant find it. :( I took the org out and i got something but i dont know where to go

FISHCHAIR
05-06-2006, 12:15 PM
i have given the correct link now sorry about that "www.freechess.org"

Titan
06-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Well... i might be up for a game actualy... Add my MSN if you have it.

Bobbin Threadbare
06-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Can't you play chess on MSN?

Titan
06-06-2006, 11:43 AM
That is another option... But his version is as good as any.

_mzonas_
16-09-2006, 11:22 AM
actually, this site is not free! :( You can play chess free, but you can't use free e-mail. You should pay for e-mail!!!

guesst
16-09-2006, 02:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titan @ Jun 5 2006, 12:59 AM) 234377</div>
how..... cool.... chess...... wow...... nice............ zzzzzzz ;)
[/b]
This televised chess tournament brought to you by No-Doze.